Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Exploring, again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

Exploring, again. Empty
PostSubject: Exploring, again.   Exploring, again. EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 14:26

Dawnkit padded to fourtrees. She had left the camp, AGAIN. At least she wouldn't get in as much trouble in Fourtrees, besides, there was no gathering going on. She played around by herself happily bouncing through the leafs and after prey. She was having so much fun alone, she forgot to watch the time she was out. She heard cats coming towards her, and couldn't place the scent. Oh please don't let it be Shadowclan!
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Exploring, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring, again.   Exploring, again. EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 16:49

BlackClaw growled as he followed the scent of a kit from ShadowClan. "Where are you little one?!" He cooed out and sniffed around. If someone saw the kit here ShadowClan would be seen as careless.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

Exploring, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring, again.   Exploring, again. EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 18:24

Oh no! I'm going to be caught again. I looked around for a hiding spot, Hearing the cat close in, making a lot of noise while I did it, I climbed one of the four trees and hid in the leafs.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

Exploring, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring, again.   Exploring, again. EmptyWed 11 Mar 2015 - 14:14

BlackClaw laughed hearing the kit go up the tree. "Hey there! Come on down little one!" He looked up the tree as he followed the scent.
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Exploring, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring, again.   Exploring, again. EmptyWed 11 Mar 2015 - 14:39

Oh come on. I'm SO loud... "No! I'm not getting in trouble AGAIN. Besides, why should I come back anyway?" I grumbled to myself, there actually was a reason to come back. My only two friends, my only family, was in that clan. "Fine! I'm coming down." I half fell, have climbed down the tree. Going down was a lot harder than going up for me.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

Exploring, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring, again.   Exploring, again. EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 6:40

BlackClaw listened and watched as the young kit clambered down the tree. He went up to her and said. "Now what gave you the right to leave the camp and go to the four trees huh? There is no gathering tonight that I think of?" He joked around.
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Exploring, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring, again.   Exploring, again. EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 6:44

She hissed at him, "Should I be playing with the friends I barely have? Maybe talking to the parents I don't have too, right? Besides, I probably know this territory better than you do. All the clans territories, maybe. I can't go to a gathering yet so I'll make one." She looked down, "So, where's my lecture?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring, again.   Exploring, again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring, again.
Page 1 of 1