Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cat Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

Cat Creation Empty
PostSubject: Cat Creation   Cat Creation EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 8:27

Cat Name:
Dawnkit
Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, Bluestar, Feathertail, Mothwing

Familiarity with the series:
I've read a lot of the warrior cat books! I really like Power Of Three series (sorry if I got it wrong)
Appearance:

Personality: Happy and hyper once you get to know her, after that she's super shy. She can get aggressive if you hurt someone she cares about, so she's really fierce in battle

Origins:*
She was a loner at first, and she may have a few siblings. She won't talk about her parents much, unless she trusts you. Her fur is a REALLY light grey with white swirls and spots. and she has weird moments where she gets visions, but everyone just thought she bonked her head on something as a kit, because she never tells anyone she has them  Cheers Ghost
Clan: Shadowclan

*optional, only if something is unusual or different.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Cat Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Creation   Cat Creation EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 12:36

Approved.

Cat Creation I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/