Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] Empty
PostSubject: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:28 am

Newleaf was almost here, the rains had become more frequent, and life begun to sprout from the ground in shoots of green. Prey was also getting fatter which helped Coalfur when she had to hunt for freshkill, fatter prey meant slower prey. Sunningrocks was a particular favourite of Coalfur's when it came to hunting. The warmth seemed to attract prey from all over the forest, so she stalked prey after prey in the area.

It was there however she'd fought and lost to a grey she-cat apprentice that she would never forget the scent. She didn't necessarily want revenge but the sting of humiliation of losing to a fish-faced Riverclan cat was undeniable. Which was why when a familiar scent caught her nose, she was like a dog with a bone and couldn't just ignore it and let it go.

She padded up to the river, hiding behind a larger stone to spy on the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:33 am

Icetail was happily hunting when suddenly she caught the smell of the Thunderclan scum of a cat that had caused her wounds. Though she had beaten her she would not let this go. "Coalfur? That you?" She growled. "You're near the border." She said, not so menacingly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:54 pm

"So are you," she hissed stepping out from behind the rocks, her fur was risen as she lunged towards the Riverclan she-cat. She stood on the edge of the bank, claws out and teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:55 am

Blazingheart padded up next to Coalfur. "C'mon, Coalfur, let's not get into another fight." The tom saw how the two she-cats despised each other. "Let's go, I don't think she is going to cross. Thunderclan territory is, of course, no place for a fish face." He narrowed his eyes at the Riverclan she-cat.

Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] Image13

Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:19 am

OOC: I'm planning for Coalfur to chase Icetail and fall through the ice. I'm benching Coalfur for now. So she'll drift away half drowned, and IDK maybe I'll bring her back one day. Maybe I won't, but yeah. Cat, could you give Coalfur a reason to chase after Icetail across the river?

Disgruntled but tempered by her friend's words, Coalfur sighed and sheathed her claws. A part of her wanted to show the Riverclan she-cat who was boss, but she also had to acknowledge it wasn't worth it. It frustrated her to have the black mark of losing to a enemy she-cat against her record, but Blazingheart was right. So she turned tail and begun to leave without a word.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:07 am

OOC: eeyup

Icetail growled. "Don't call me a fish face!" She fought back the urge to fight and sheared and unsheathed her paws. She stuck out her tongue and ran onto the ice.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Blazingheart narrowed his eyes. "How childish, sticking out your tounge," he said. "Might as well go back to the nursery." He realized he was just making the Riverclan cat angrier. He turned away, pretty sure the she-cat was going to say something back that would anger Coalfur and start a fight.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:46 pm

Coalfur cared little for Icetail's retort, but stepping onto the ice was a little too close to crossing it for her liking. Turning, she stepped closer to the Riverclan she-cat teeth bared once more in a threatening gesture.

"Take one more step and you will regret it."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Icetail growled and stepped forward. "Try your worst." She growled and ran off, her speed picking up along the ice. She realized the ice was cracking. It's thick enough.. I hope. Hopefully those two won't fall through..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:48 pm

Coalfur yowled and leaped onto the ice in rage without thinking too deeply about the dangers of doing so on ice. She landed her forepaws fine, but her hindpaws broke through the ice, making her half slip into the icy depths. Panic coursed through her at the precarious situation, her forepaws scrabbled madly to pull herself up but it only made her slip further down.

"Help! Blazingheart!" She yelped as the ice kept slipping away from her, and her claws failed to help.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Icefur gasped as she turned back. "I'm sorry! I didn't know you were going to fall through!" She bit her lip, claws sliding as she walked to Coalfur, unsure whether or not to help.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:53 am

Blazingheart rushed to help her, even though he had no idea how. The she-cat was too far out on the ice for him to stay on land and rescue her...he had to go out on the ice himself. "Don't worry," he yelled as he cautiously but quickly padded onto the cracking ice covering the river. He stopped a few tail lengths away from Coalfur as the ice in front of him broke off just inches in front of his paws. Blazingheart yowled as he stretched out as far as he could to try to grab his friend by the scruff. "I can't reach you!" Ice was cracking behind him, and he knew that if he didn't get back onto land soon, he would be floating downstream on a block of ice.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:12 am

There was an unpleasant yet calming moment when Coalfur came to the sickening conclusion that she wouldn't survive this moment. That Blazingheart couldn't save her, and no one was coming to the rescue. There were a thousand regrets that filled her head, she'd never really told Duskfall that she loved him. She'd never got to have her own apprentice, take a mate, or have kits. There was so much potential; it was lost.

When the final piece of ice that held her up begun to shatter, she spoke calmly looking into Blazingheart's eyes. "Tell Duskfall, I will always-"

With a crash, the ice broke. And Coalfur's fate was left to Starclan.

OOC: Pansycake, could you start a mourning post on Thunderclan camp for Coalfur's 'death' just so Duskfall can find out?
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Blazingheart's eyes widened as the ice broke and Coalfur was gone. "Tell Duskfall what?" He yelled, even though he knew that he would never get an answer from the she-cat because she was gone. Just like that. Tears formed in his eyes as the ice cracked underneath him. He leaped back to the shore just in time before the ice broke. He spat at Icetail across the river. "You'll pay for this, fox dung," he yelled. Blazingheart whipped around and ran back to camp, mournful yowls escaping his mouth. 

OOC: okee dokee

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:16 pm

"I didn't kill her! The ice broke! I'm sorry!" She yowled. She crouched, looking into the broken ice. "I'm sorry.." We could've been friends..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]   Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats] Empty

Back to top Go down

Humpty dumpty had a great fall [For Cat and OPEN to RC/TC cats]
Page 1 of 1