Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4575
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:03 pm

So I'm in the process of killing off Wolfkit in a Thunderpath accident, but would be interested in just keeping her around as a member of Starclan. If you guys are interested, I'm willing for her to visit Darkstrike and Tunnelheart in visions and dreams.

I don't have a specific plot, so I'll go along with whatever you guys plan.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Hmmm, Okay , i'm fine with that. I don't really have a plot either but i agree it would be interesting.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6646
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:12 pm

why'd you kill Wolfkit? D;

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:00 pm

TBH, in hindsight, I wonder why too. I was feeling somewhat overwhelmed by managing five characters alongside starting Semester one in Uni. But hey, it's happened already. Also the thing with Darkstrike made things complicated and I thought it best just to kill her off. And it also furthered along Tunnelheart's story so some good came out of it.

Never fear, I will one day join the ranks of Shadowclan.

Back to top Go down
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:23 pm

I'm down with this. But Strike needs to maybe even be guided by his daughter cause he is being corrupted by an evil soul (feel free to join my plot!) So he will need some help and... Yeah that's fine

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:29 pm

I will :) Maybe Wolfkit can help him come back to the light.

Back to top Go down
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm

I was thinking, maybe I could reincarnate Wolfkit? This is just an idea, but maybe seeing how her parents are conpletely torn apart, and Darkstrike is turning down the path of bad, Wolfkit chooses to leave Starclan to be reborn? She can appear in a dream to Tunnelheart, and tell her not to give up on Darkstrike and that she'll be with her? I was thinking that Tunnelheart can find a stray kit the Thunderpath that she can rescue that looks like Wolfkit? Naturally Wolfkit won't have any memories of her parents and be probably an abandoned rouge kit.

Back to top Go down

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:26 pm

Sounds good to me actually great idea :)

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Yay! Could you possible make a thread of Tunnelheart having a dream about something and Wolfkit will appear in a dream? I still need to kill of Coalfur first before bring her back but we can start on the dream first.

Back to top Go down

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Ok sure...should i do it in the dream territory?

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:46 pm

Sure :) It is a dream

Back to top Go down

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:49 pm

Ok

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:42 pm

Hey I was wondering if Strike could see Wolfkit before she is reincarnated? I need him to get on the path of good. He needs a new mate, anyway, because he is a loner now and that's just that. CHANGE HIS WAYS BEFORE SOOT TAKES OVER THE FOREST!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:52 pm

Yeah sure, make a dream territory post and Wolfkit shall appear to impart wisdom.

Back to top Go down
Cat
Official Pun Master

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:44 pm

Lol mmkay sound sgood ;)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]   

Back to top Go down

Starclan guides us [Plotting for Cat and Softsong]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1