Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bravekit's Antics

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bravenight

Bravenight

Characters : Bravekit, Bluekit
Clan/Rank : kit currently
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 29

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:26 am

Bravekit looked around at the camp. It was cold and he had his short fur fluffed out so he could feel warmer. He wanted to wait for snow to fall so he could play with it and eat it since he'd heard it tasted good.

(He is half Shadowclan half Riverclan. His sister is Bluekit of Riverclan)
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:22 am

(Welcome to WCC! It's nice to have you here!)

Mousepaw shivered in the cold air. His tabby fur was short, providing little protection from the cold. The tom smirked when he saw a kit wandering around the camp. Hey, it's another new kit. Mousepaw padded over "Hey, whats that on your forehead?" He asked, mockingly. Mousepaw just had to make fun of every new kit who he sees. He finds it fun to pick on cats younger then him.

Bravekit's Antics Image13

Bravekit's Antics Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:28 am

Frozenkit tumbled out of the nursery, tired from a nap she had just taken. When she saw Mousepaw trying to make fun of a kit, she rolled her eyes and padded over. "Mousepaw, do you honestly have to pick on every kit who show's its face in camp? Why can't you just be nice?" She asked, sitting down and curling her tail around her to keep her paws warm. She suddenly laughed, realizing her mistake. "Oh, wait. What a stupid question? I don't think it's even possible for Mousepaw to be nice," she teased. She turned to Bravekit. "Hi, I'm Frozenkit, and his is Mousepaw."

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:18 am

BlackClaw looked around with a lizard in his jaws. Spotting the two kits he bounded towards them and set the lizard down in front of them. "Here you go kits! Make sure you share it." He eyed MousePaw before looking to a newer kit. "Hello there little one. What's your name? I'm BlackClaw." BlackClaw had always been sweet on kits since he never knew his own true he knew SunPaw and that he was a medicine cat, but he never saw him grow up since he was in WindClan.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Bravenight

Bravenight

Libra Pig

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:57 pm

Bravekit felt overwhelmed. The black tom was quiet for a moment before replying, "My name's Bravekit. It was almost Starkit because of my mark. I was born with it. Is it bad to have my mark." He asked concerned. He didn't want to be trouble, especially when Blackclaw and Frozenkit were so nice to him. Mousepaw he found rude and didnt like him. His sapphire blue eyes looked between the three cats.

(thanks for the welcome. I will try to keep up with all three of you.)

Bluekit~River~pretty silver she-cat with a dark grey, almost black, stripe along her spine and a white tipped muzzle, forepaw, and tailtip. Her eyes are a bright crystal blue color~None~None
Bravekit~Shadow~handsome black tom with bright, sapphire blue eyes and a star/splotch in the middle of his forehead~None~None
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Mousepaw could tell that Bravekit didn't like him. He could tell when somebody disliked him, and that was pretty much every cat he knew. He still wasn't sure about Frozenkit, but she probably hated him like the others. "I'd hate to have that thing on my forehead. It looks like someone threw snow on your face or something." ((I'm assuming the mark is white))

Back to top Go down
Bravenight

Bravenight

Libra Pig

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:13 pm

(Yes. Its a pure white star/splotch)

Bravekit glared at the apprentice. He couldn't stand the insult so he snapped, "Well its better then looking like you. You are terrible looking! You will have ugly kits if they take after you. I pray your mother is the one they take after. She will be beautiful with you being the most unworthy cat! In the entire clan!"

He kinda reggretred what he said afterwords but he did feel that way. Maybe it came out too harsh? He didn't care too much at the moment.

Bluekit~River~pretty silver she-cat with a dark grey, almost black, stripe along her spine and a white tipped muzzle, forepaw, and tailtip. Her eyes are a bright crystal blue color~None~None
Bravekit~Shadow~handsome black tom with bright, sapphire blue eyes and a star/splotch in the middle of his forehead~None~None
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Frozenkit frowned. "Will you two stop it?" She asked. She was tired of Hearing them bicker. "Let's do something else instead, something that doesn't involve you two snapping come backs at eachother."

Back to top Go down
Bravenight

Bravenight

Libra Pig

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:15 pm

Bravekit winced at Frozenkit's words. "I'm sorry Frozenkit. He just upset and angered me." He looked down and felt truly terrible.

(I made a thread for Bravekit's parents.)

Last edited by Bravenight on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:50 pm

"Call me ugly again and you'll be crowfood," He growled at the kit. "And I will never have kits, because they turn out like stupid little brats like you!" It took all his might to keep his claws in and not tear the kit to shreds. He then remembered that Frizenkit was there to and was afraid he had offered her. She was the only cat the he liked...or at least partially liked. "Only some kits are okay." The tom growled when Frozenkit scolded him like his mentor or some warrior. "I'm not sorry," He mumble

OOC: letz wait for voltage

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:04 pm

(Sorry xD chores)

BlackClaw hissed at MousePaw. "Keep your muzzle shut for once MousePaw every kit is a blessing no matter how different. And BraveKit there's no need to erge him on." Kits were troublesome, but an apprentice should know better. "I want you two to help clean up the elders bedding this afternoon and feed them, but you must work together we can't have infighting especially during leaf-bare." Even if they are young. Sighing he replied to BraveKit's question about his mark. "It's as great as you make it. Me myself I say it makes you, you. I'm just a black cat, but my fighting skills and my black claws make me, me."
Back to top Go down
Bravenight

Bravenight

Libra Pig

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:35 am

Bravekit nodded and felt bad for yelling at Mousepaw. He nodded and looked down. He was happy to hear that Blackclaw liked his mark and it didn't make Bravekit a freak in Blackclaw's eyes. "Thanks Blackclaw. I will try not to fight with Mousepaw anymore."

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:16 pm

Mousepaw rolled his eyes at Blackclaw, not caring if he saw or not. He didn't say anything to him, but just narrowed his eyes at him. I can't wait to sink my claws into his neck... He tried to clear his head from his nasty thoughts, but couldn't help thinking these things. He just stared at Blackclaw with anger flaming through him, blazing in his bright amber eyes. There was no way he was going to work with Bravekit to help clean up after the elders and feed them. They have four paws and a mouth, why can't they clean up themselves or fetch their own food?

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:19 pm

BlackClaw nodded to BraveKit and smiled and thrust his face into MousePaw's. "You will learn to respect and be kind to all your clan mates MousePaw." He then trotted off to go hunting once more.
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Frozenkit sighed. "Mousepaw, are you asking for everyone to hate you? Bravekit is trying to be nice." She turned to Bravekit and smiled. "I like your star spot. It's cool. Don't listen to Mousepaw, he is just trying to make you mad." Her smile seemed to go to her beautiful blue eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bravekit's Antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravekit's Antics   Bravekit's Antics Empty

Back to top Go down

Bravekit's Antics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next