Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bluekit's Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bravenight

Bravenight

Characters : Bravekit, Bluekit
Clan/Rank : kit currently
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 29

Bluekit's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Bluekit sat in a corner of the nursery. She was warm there but wanted to go out and play outside. She was wary though because she feared getting sick and infecting others. She would just die of guilt if that happened.

(She is half Riverclan and half Shadowclan. Her brother is Bravekit of Shadowclan.)
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Occ: Heeeeeey there welcome to WCC nice to have ya herecx

Ic: Quietly muttering to herself Rainpaw approached the secured nursery where the Queens raised kits, too bad that she grew up without a mother right? With the thought in mind the grey apprentices nostrils slightly flared. Her mother had been spared of this horrible sickness but still had the pain of going through the death of kitting, how cruel can starclan be? The apprentice slightly tilted her head to get past low-made entrance slightly blinking her one-eye never being able to have the thought that she was ever that small and now as an apprentice she had to squeeze through the entrance to deliver a freshly caught meal. 

With a huff Rainpaw squeezed through. Her ear flicking with slight irratation she greeted the Queens with a nod of her head as she padded forward and dropped the squirrel, rabbit, mouse and bird down. This was how it was during leaf-bare scarce prey and a horrible sickness, what ever starclan has in mind for the clans it had been one crazy ride so far. Riverclans territory had been overrun by rouges and there had been a few apprentices and warriors dionogised with greencough. However even with all the stress of leaf-bare the squeals of young kits always brought a smile onto Rainpaws face. The apprentice took another glance around the nursery only to see a small kit tucked away into the corner of the nursery trying her very best not to be spotted. With a slight twitch of amusement she padded forward. "Hey there little kit! Whatcha doing over here all alone hmm?" Rainpaw asked softly settling down next too her, hoping that her only having one eye wouldn't scare her off.
Back to top Go down
Bravenight

Bravenight

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Bluekit jumped. Her silver fur fluffed up and she became twice her size. Her crystal blue eyes showed her shock. She realized who she was looking at, one-eyes Rainpaw. She felt so embarrassed for looking so scared and de-fluffed her fur. "Oh. Hi. I'm just trying to stay healthy. I don't want to get anyone sick."

Her white tail tip flicked and her white, right, forepaw pulled her tail against her. Her crystal blue eyes looked everywhere but the eye of Rainpaw.

(Thank you for the welcome!)
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:56 pm

Her whiskers twitched with slight amusement, kits were sure amusing that was for sure but something seemed off about this kit. She wasn't so happy, bright or outgoing as the other kits she had ever met. Not like that Rainpaw was going to be judgemental, everyone in riverclan was going through a hard time. Also no one was safe the group of rouges might become even more hostile and attempt to attack the camp its self, putting these - these elders kits and queens in danger. It was just pointless just waiting around like sitting ducks but Sunstar still has no idea what to do or how to take action. If it was Reedstar though.. things in Riverclan would be a whole lot diffrent and possibly better. The grey apprentice's nose twitched she quickly took notice of how Bluekit wouldn't look eye too eye, which was normal even though she was half-blind she still had a great eye for catching things. "Well you don't need to be concerned about getting anyone sick or staying healthy. You'll be just fine if you stay away from the meddies den but you can't stay cooped up in the nursery forever, don't you wanna go out? Explore the outside of the nursery. I remember as a kit that I was very eager to get out of the Medicine cats den. I was in the medicine cats den because I was the runt of the liter and since my mother hadn't made it I wasn't doing so well, but neither were My other siblings but it had costed me one of my eyes." Rainpaw finished with a shrug but a friendly smile creased onto her muzzle again. 

"How about you come out-side of the nursery with me and I can protect you. Everyone outside of their dens are perfectly healthy.  Besides don't you wanna meet your clan mates?" Rainpaw mewed gently nudging the kit as she started walking off.
Back to top Go down
Bravenight

Bravenight

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:53 am

Bluekit thought about it. She realized Rainpaw did have a point. She nodded and her crystal blue eyes brightened and she smiled, "Okay. Let's go. I havent left the nursery yet so it'll be fun. Is there any snow? I hear it's soft and cold but fun to play with." Bluekit stood and her tail flicked around happily. Her dark grey, almost black, stripe along her spine poofed a bit in her excitement. She wasn't a big kit but she was growing.

"Are all the cats nice? Can i befriend everyone?" Bluekit asked the apprentice curiously. She did enjoy making friends and did want to know everyone in the clan.

Bluekit~River~pretty silver she-cat with a dark grey, almost black, stripe along her spine and a white tipped muzzle, forepaw, and tailtip. Her eyes are a bright crystal blue color~None~None
Bravekit~Shadow~handsome black tom with bright, sapphire blue eyes and a star/splotch in the middle of his forehead~None~None
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:00 am

"Rainpaw! Rainpaw!" Gingerpaw shouted, looking for her sister. "Rainpaw-- Wait, who's the new kit?" She asked, looking Athens young kitten. She had gotten over her Whitecough now and was feeling much better.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bravenight

Bravenight

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:14 am

Bluekit turned to Gingerpaw. She smiled, "Hi! I'm Bluekit. Rainpaw was going to take me out exploring the camp. Is it snowing?" She wanted to see snow.

Bluekit~River~pretty silver she-cat with a dark grey, almost black, stripe along her spine and a white tipped muzzle, forepaw, and tailtip. Her eyes are a bright crystal blue color~None~None
Bravekit~Shadow~handsome black tom with bright, sapphire blue eyes and a star/splotch in the middle of his forehead~None~None
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:15 am

The apprentice nodded to all of Bluekits questions, a slight purr rumbling through her throat. "Yes all of the cats are very sweet and you should have no trouble on making friends with anyone, I was just as nervous as you but I was more of a train wreck considering that I only had one eye I was very nervous of what cats thought but no you shouldn't be having trouble with anyone at all in the clan, we're all friends you know." Rainpaw commented Her nose giving a faint twitch, as she padded out of the nursery with Bluekit right at her side, only to be ambushed by her older sister Gingerpaw. A smile creased onto Rainpaws muzzle she had heard that Gingerpaw had gotten white cough but was never able to visit because one reason was that she was contagious and the other one was that she needed to keep her clan safe, she would understand that right?

"Oh hey Gingerpaw, how are you feeling? I heard that you've gotten Whitecough are you okay now? Sorry I haven't been able to visit you know how Sparrowpaw is after all even though we are technically her niece." Rainpaw mewed tilting her head, "Oh this is Bluekit ,Bluekit this is my older sister Gingerpaw." Rainpaw mewed jerking her head towards the other apprentice.

OOC; Brave I know your new and everything so this is a friendly reminder! Your soppose to wait for everyone's post before you can post again that way it's fair and others get left out, also sorry cat I didn't know if ginger was meeting us outside or in the nursery so..

Last edited by Crystal on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:22 am

"Oh, it's fine. My Whitecough went away. Yeah.. Sparrowpaw.." She said glumly and twitched her nose. "May I join in?" She asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bravenight

Bravenight

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:26 am

(Opps! Sorry Crystal.)

Bluekit looked between the two cats. She didn't really see them being sisters. They didn't seem too much alike. She did notice that Rainpaw seemed really concerned for Gingerpaw. She then remembered Gingerpaw got whitecough. She became worried for a second because Gingerpaw had been sick. She then wrote off her fears because Gingerpaw was up and moving around so she had to be better. Her eyes betrayed all her emotions.

She nodded, "Okay. With two of you I can be twice as safe!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:39 am

She shrugged not seeing it as a problem of Gingerpaw joining them, it could help the Kit make a few more friends easier. "Sure Gingerpaw I don't see why not besides your completely healthy now right?" Rainpaw asked the look of doubt being able to notice clearly from her eyes. Being from the same litter as Gingerpaw it was strange how the two didn't look alike Gingerpaw looked more like Otterfur then Frostcloud but Biarpaw looked the most like Otterfur, then again Patchpaw looked like both and Condorpaw and Rainpaw looked very similar to their beautiful mother Frostcloud.

"Alright twice the safety hmm? Let's get going then come on Bluekit me and Gingerpaw will give you the most amazing tour of Riverclan!"
Back to top Go down
Bravenight

Bravenight

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Bluekit smiled happily. She was going to be protected by two bigger cats. Sure they were apprentices but it was better than nothing. She hopped up and down. "Let's go!"

(Hey I made a thread to help figure out Bluekit's parentage and I will be poofy.)

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Occ: remember that you can't post all the time.

I'll make a posting list to remember for you. Right now we're waiting for Cats post

Posting order:
1.Brave
2.Crystal
3.Cat
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:31 pm

Gingerpaw smiled. "Yes I'm healthy. Let's start!" She said with a smile. With a quick look to Rainpaw, she gestured she would speak first. "So, where we are is the nursery, as you know. But the outside is huge and amazing!" She exclaimed, moving out of the way so she could get a good view.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bravenight

Bravenight

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:41 pm

Bluekit smiled and laughed. "You are funny. I like you!" The young kit was kinda bouncing in place. She was like a rabbit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bluekit's Adventures   Bluekit's Adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

Bluekit's Adventures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next