Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm fine... Really... [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I'm fine... Really... [Open] Empty
PostSubject: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 17:59

Nettlekit curled up in a gorse bush a little way outside the Windclan camp. She refused to go back, no matter what her mother, or anyone said. She wouldn't spend her days/weeks lying in in the medicine cat den waiting for her cough to pass. It was nothing, just a little cold from running around too much. It wasn't greencough, it couldn't be. She was too young, and greencough only came to old, sickly cats.

She'd heard from the elders that cats sometimes died from greencough, but she wouldn't. She was going to be fine. And she didn't need to take any bitter, foul tasting herbs either.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 18:06

Sunpaw padded over to the sickly kit. "Finally I found y-" Then he decided to be quiet because she hadn't wanted to take herbs. "Nettlekit?" He asked quietly. "Come on, I brought you some rabbit!" He had hid herbs in the rabbit and the scent was no longer there as the delicious aroma of the prey had taken over.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 18:40

She had planned and set her heart firmly to not even speak to Sunpaw. He'd tried to make her take those awful herbs, and her mother had even yelled at her loudly for not being 'sensible'. She was determine, until the delicious scent of rabbit wafted passed her nose.She hadn't eaten since morning, and she was starved.

"Just because I eat this rabbit, doesn't mean I'm going to eat your herbs." She meowed, before devouring the rabbit, unaware of the herbs that had been stuffed in.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 18:49

"Great job, Nettlekit. You ate the herbs. Was that so bad?" He teased, gesturing to the rabbit she devoured. Waiting for her reply, he decided to change the topic as soon as possible. "Nettlekit, there's something I must tell you." She's going to be devastated..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 19:27

Nettlekit squeak in her version of outrage for being tricked. Her greencough hadn't quite taken her strength from her, so she had the energy to protest furiously. She hadn't even noticed a funny smell or taste, the medicine cat apprentice had tricked her thoroughly.

However noticing a change in Sunpaw's tone, Nettlekit calm down enough to ask, "am I in trouble? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 19:30

"You're not in trouble, its just that.. Smokekit disappeared.." He looked down, sorry to have to say it. "But, he's not dead. Rogues took him."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 19:57

Nettlekit yowled in grief at the news, never had it even crossed her mind that anything could happen to her brother. Her littermate, her only littermate, gone. She had heard the part that he may not be dead, but all that she could focus on was the terrible knowledge he was gone.

And if the stories elders told about greencough were terrifying, rouges were worse. They spoke of feral cats that took kits during the day and night. No fear. Cats without honour, and her brother was taken by one of them. "Is it my fault? Did he get caught looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 20:00

"No, no. Don't worry, Nettlekit. It's not your fault.." He said quietly. "He.. He'll be back.. I promise. We'll find him.." He said but he doubted himself. But he wanted to comfort her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 20:17

"No, I'm going to find him. I won't stop until I've found the stupid rouge that took him away." Nettlekit leap onto her paws, and headed towards camp. She walked determined, with a new goal in mind. The grief was still there, lingering and reminding her of her part in his disappearance. But she had something to do now.

"Let's go," she meowed to Sunpaw. "I'm going to get all better, and become an apprentice. Then I'll go find him."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 20:30

Sunpaw was proud that she would grow strong but worried. "Yes, but of course you would have to be an apprentice. And I'd come with you." He promised. The she-cats bravery was outstanding and he smiled, knowing she would find him someday.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 20:38

"Thank you, Sunpaw." She licked the medicine cat's cheek affectionately, which may have been a slightly inappropriate gesture towards a medicine cat, but little Nettlekit just acted as though she would to her brother. Not thinking too deeply into her actions. "I know we'll find him. Together."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 20:41

Sunpaw blinked at her but took it as a sisterly gesture. He smiled weakly. "Together."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 20:54

(OOC: Going to do a timeskip)

Nettlekit, despite all her instinct begging her to bolt and chase the falling snow, she remained patiently. Her adventure outside camp had weakened her, and her greencough had been vicious. Robbing her of any strength, leaving her gasping on her side most nights. There were nights she feared that she'd die, when the cough made it so hard to breathe that she considered just stopping. But she held on fast, and swallowed down all the bitter herbs that Sunpaw gave her.

But now she was healthier, and her cough a slight wheeze when she breathed in too deeply or spoke too much, she wanted to do something. Her paws itched for a run. Her twitchiness was apparent to all that saw her. And it was taking all of her willpower not to shoot off.

"I'll be an elder before I get better."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 5:37

Sunpaw walked beside her. When she coughed again he glanced at her. [i] I hope I gave her enough herbs..[i] but soon he got weaker and saw she was too. "You won't." Despite letting her take lead, he picked her up in his jaws and brought her to the nursery where they could speak about it.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 7:22

CloudPatches spotted SunPaw and walked over to where SunPaw was. "We don't have enough herbs to go around. We've used so many SunPaw our supplies must now only be used for kits and elders along with expecting queens. Just needed to make sure you knew that. Is NettleKit okay." CloudPatches coughed a bit then shook himself.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine... Really... [Open]   I'm fine... Really... [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm fine... Really... [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: