Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frozen mud

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 3:53

A white marbled she-cat crawled out of the nursery, looking around. Her eyes were wide with curiosity as she took another step out into the camp of Shadowclan. Woah! I never knew the world would be this big, she thought, taking another step. Frozenkit breathed in the air. It smelled damp and murky. She somehow felt comfort with this smell. This is what home smelled like. There was patches of snow on the ground, along with muddy puddles. She bent down and sniffed one of the snow patches. The snow stung her nose with it's coldness, causing her to take a sudden step back into a mud puddle. Now her white coat was covered in mud. Frozenkit didn't seem to mind, though. Who cares? I will get cleaned off later. 

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 13:43

Mousepaw scrunched up his nose in disgust as he stopped I front of the mud-covered kit. "What, you were ashamed of your white pelt so you decided to cover yourself in mud? You'll never fit in Shadowclan with that fur of yours!" The Tom laughed as he sat down and poked at Frozenkit with his paw.

Frozen mud Image13

Frozen mud Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 14:04

Frozenkit cowered back, trying to muster up the courage to say something back. "W...why do you care about my fur color?" She nipped at Mousepaw's paw as he prodded her with it. She shook off some of the mud like a dog, having it purposely fly onto Mousepaw. "And I am proud of my fur, not ashamed." Frozenkit proudly puffed out her chest and raised her head. Her shyness was gone now.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 14:13

Mousepaw reeled back as mud flew on him. Anger pulsed through him, but he knew he couldn't harm a kit. Mousepaw managed to calm himself down. "Okay, kit. I'll give you points for sticking up for yourself." Mousepaw, for some reason, felt a soft spot for the she-kit. "Any way, what's your name?" The Tom asked as he tried grooming the mud out of his fur.

Frozen mud Image13

Frozen mud Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 14:39

A smile grew on her face. Frozenkit had won Mousepaw's freindship...or niceship. She wasn't sure if he was friends with her or not. "I'm Frozenkit. What is your's?" She asked as she groomed some of the mud off of her own fur. She noticed that the apprentice was a little small for his age, but she didn't say anything about it.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 14:55

Darkstrike padded over. He heard the conversation and was about to snap at Mousepaw. But soon stopped. "Hi Frozenkit, Mousepaw."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 17:41

Scarletpaw heard Mousepaw taunting Frozenkit, and she rolled her eyes, padding over. When she got over there, she cuffed him over the ear with her paw. "Be nice, Mousepaw."
She then looked over at Frozenkit with a friendly smile. "I'm Scarletpaw. Don't worry about him taunting you about your fur color. He did it to me when I was a kit too."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 3:45

"I'm Mousepaw," He said to Frozenkit. Once Scarletpaw and Darkstripe came over, he was about to retaliate at Scarletpaw for cuffing him, but instead he rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath, "Your not the boss of me." He greeted Darkstipe with a nod, but didn't say anything else to Scarletpaw.

Frozen mud Image13

Frozen mud Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 3:50

Frozenkit was a bit shy around the new cats who came towards her. "H...hi," she said to Darkstripe. She couldn't help but laugh when Scarletpaw punished Mousepaw. "I'm Frozenkit," she said. "And I'm not worried." She smiled at the she-cat apprentice. "So," she said as she crouched down and wiggled her tail. "Lets do something fun!"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 5:39

Darkstrike smiled. "Do you like the game cloud chaser? It was invented by a kit." He pointed out.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 7:57

Scarletpaw gave Mousepaw a look that said, 'I know, but you need to be nice to kits,' before looking back to Frozenkit and answering, "Yeah! Cloudchaser sounds fun!"
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 11:33

ooc: Is here not sickness going on here in SHadowclan?
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Bloom

Bloom

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 12:19

OOC: there is, but this topic started before the plot did, so nobody is sick in this topic.

Frozen mud Image13

Frozen mud Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 12:34

ooc: Stormflight doesn get nothin anyway. I was just try ing to mke my cat be helpful :P
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 14:52

Frozenkit thought for a moment. "Okay, lets play it!" She looked over at Mousepaw to see if he wanted to play also.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frozen mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen mud   Frozen mud Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen mud
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: