Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] Empty
PostSubject: Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity]   Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015 - 20:49

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] MgPVVdG

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] 2e8po7R

If you have this book, you are probably stupid. I mean, really fucking stupid. I don't know where you've been living, you dumb faggot, but those aren't just your pop's blowup dolls lying around on the streets. Have you seen the sun in the last 2 years? Yeah, us neither. Ash blocked everything. I don't know where you're from, but we ain't got no sun down here in Murkwell.

I'm going to be nice, though. I'm a nice guy, you hear? Maybe I can save your dumb ass for a few weeks. Here are the things you should know about this place.

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] OXzthwz
The Ash is everywhere. It ain't even ash, really, it's more like darkness, but we call it Ash because it almost looked like it when it first came. Thick and dark, blocking out the sky. It can kill you like ash too, but even worse. You have no chance in it. We think it's alive. Anyway, the only thing that can scare it off is light. If you have a light source with you, it won't grab you, you hear. It becomes scared of you. The problem is, light sources need batteries. Batteries are what keep you alive in Murkwell. There are some safe spaces, though. A mall down on south side has a tower that reaches right up through the Ash, right to the sun. The guy who built it almost went blind when he climbed up there. Hey, dumb shit, are you from the city, with all the skyscrapers? Is that why you are so fucking stupid, because your buildings are so tall that you can pierce the Ash? I don't know how you got here, the city is farther than a single person's batteries can take them, and no one wants to give up their own stash for the good of the town. No one likes each other.

That's another thing, don't tote batteries. Especially around some of the toughshit gangs, they'll kill you.

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] XbbUUCD
This will keep you alive the longest. Gangs share their batteries, you hear, and you'll become the predator instead of the prey. Well, unless you don't appear worthy to them. On second though, considering you are so fucking stupid, stay away from them. The Black Masks live by the pier. Them dudes run the lighthouse, and are fucking scary. If you see a red light in the distance, it is probably them. Their masks have eyes like that, it's creepy shit.

The Vanguard operates in City Hall. They killed the mayor, apparently. They're the most well known gang in Murkwell, but a lot of them are stupid fucking kids. Probably your best chance, eh mate?

The Stonewalls live underground. They say the Ash doesn't exist under there. I think they're full of shit. They aren't so prominent, but I hear they have pickaxes and all that jazz. A couple of miners apparently started them.

The Coyotes are nomads, crazy shits. I hear they are cannibals. They howl and scream and attack small groups. Watch your back for them.

The rest of us are either in smaller factions or alone in the Mall. That's where the police, or at least the remainder of them, hold up all the normals and loners. People rarely leave there, but there have been rumors of the tower going out. They say it needs a new generator or something. They say the current one is from the 50s, and that the newest one is in a technical shop the next town over. They say a lot of things, though. Don't worry.

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] 9a3mMC1

You're dumb shit, we both know, so just don't wander outside. The Mall's got hunters, you hear. Do a chore, earn batteries, and pay them some batteries for food. It's that simple. We don't need stupid people like you running around outside and getting killed. It'll scare the children. There are quarters up in the food courts, where beds have been set up. Just claim one, shack up there. Maybe you have a big dick and you'll get a sweetheart who doesn't mind a no-brained loser. I wouldn't know that, though. The no-brain part, that is, my penis is huge. Anyway, maybe you can settle down and have autistic children in this shithole. Maybe it could work.

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] UIfDai9

Haha, fooled you. Murkwell is not the place for you, Dumbshit. It is a hard world. I'm the oldest person I know. Face the fact that you will die, and everyone you meet will die. You're hopeless. You're done.

Cheers,

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] JXTsZT8
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity]   Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015 - 7:36

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] AZ0oM1F

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] Nf4PVYC

I'm really, really nice. Listen, Dumbshit. You're a survivor. I'm a survivor. As a fellow survivor, I can respect you. You've survived beyond your lack of brains. I like that. You've got character, kid.
I drew this map for you. You like it? You better, because you're going to need it. Here you see all the gang territories, and where everything is if you are running out of batteries.

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] RUbjYig

Safespaces are highlighted in gold. These are places where towers pierce the heavens or shit like that, and are places that receive permanent light. A lot of times there are people in them in some way, shape, or form.

The mall is the place where most people hold out. It is where the police have created a bunker. There are beds and food and hunters and a small sense of government, so it is probably where you want to shack up unless you are in a gang. I live here when I'm not selling books to dumbshits. That doesn't mean you can finish me, I ain't got no refunds.

The black market is across the street. Here you can give your food or a kidney for a flashlight, or some more batteries, or vice versa. Actually, on second thought, don't give a kidney. Those black market folks are shady. They'll probably take out both your kidneys and leave your punk ass to die. If you must give away your kidney, hire a body guard with some of the batteries you receive.

On second thought, the body guard may strike a deal with the operator and steal all the batteries for both your kidneys. Just don't give away your kidney.

The hospital is a nice place to go if you are on the other side of town and don't have the brains or batteries to deal with the Vanguard. There are doctors there, real ones that won't try to steal your kidneys. They hold the sanctity of medicine still, that Hippopotamus dude's oath, so they drag the wounded off the streets and operate on them. Some cool dudes, they are. They don't really like healthy people taking up their space, but they won't kick you out. Just glare at you.

The offices are cluttered and don't have a lot of people in them. The people that are there are usually on their way to the hospital and needed some place to snooze. There isn't too much special about this place. If you have to stay there, don't sleep out in the open, or you'll probably get murdered.

The hotel is the best place to sleep outside of the mall. A lot of smaller gangs have begun to amass there, but it is still good enough to reside in for a night or two. The hotel restaurant is still operable, actually. They serve a mean cat stew.

The neutral lighthouse is the poor man's Black Mask Lighthouse. It isn't too big, I wouldn't stick around here unless you want to take a swim in the water. Also, don't take a swim in the water.

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] TX41zjE

These places ain't got no light, but they are still pretty cool places to check out if you are bored and/or suicidal.

The construction site has a couple unfinished buildings, and a lot of dirt. I forget what they were building there, but it was big. It stretches for a whole block! It is on the other side of the mall, opposite of the black market side.

The schools are pretty creepy. A lot of dead kids. That's the annoying thing about the Ash, they don't let the bodies decompose. How is it in the city, Dumbshit? Are there bodies everywhere?

The observatory has a big ass telescope. It's really boring, though. You can't even look through it into the sky, because of the Ash. The planetarium inside is the closest thing you'll get to seeing the night sky. I can't believe it still works.

The Tallis House is some old mansion where rich people lived before shit went downhill. Their bodies are still in there, but incredibly mutilated. People don't like when they see someone they recognize.

The amusement park is not owned by the Black Masks, but it is close enough that staying away is the best idea. The rides don't work, and the mascot costumes in the rear are creepy as all hell.

There are parks, but they are pitch black. A lot of bodies, too, the park is too open. The cemetery is right next door, which is the ironic part.

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] 5C5Xzbz

The Stonewalls own the Waste Management Plant and the Prison. You'll never see them leave these buildings; they've got tunnels all around under the city and they never leave them. Is it safe from the Ash? I don't know, I've never been to any of the gang places. I'm kind of hated by those faggots. Something about conning them with bad merch for years. Eh, whatever.

The Vanguard has the City Hall. That's in the middle of the city. It is large and archaic and the Vanguard filter through it like ants in a hill. They fucking piss me off, walking around like that. They also have the Museum, so you might see some dumb kid running around with a sword from the days of yore or times like that no one cares about. The plaza is like the mall, but outside and small and stupid.

The Coyotes move around constantly, and the only places they operate in are the Tuesday Houses. I don't know why they are called that, the Coyotes are too insane to have a schedule; they aren't just there every Tuesday. They're just some old warehouses, stay away from them, you hear?

The Black Masks have a street on the shoreline. Their main base is the lighthouse on the north side of Murkwell. It is much cooler than the neutral one, and they've got the lights up top shining 24/7. You'll always see it out of the corner of your eye, and will always know exactly where you are because of it. It's like a compass, but deadlier.

Last edited by Jay on Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 14:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity]   Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015 - 12:20

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] KTCAJPo

1. I have the right to refuse any creation form. Everyone is allowed to enter, but it doesn't give you a free pass. If I deny you, you are denied. If I don't deny you, you can safely assume I approve and continue to the roleplaying topic.

2. Any sort of vulgarity that is not over-the-top sexual is allowed. I mean over-the-top in that you cannot have characters have sex, but they can say promiscuous things and reach second base maybe. Prostitution and drug dealers probably would exist in this world, as it is dark and people are desperate to survive. Overall, this is a very free RP, modeled after the emo hormone fest ATA.

3. The roleplay itself has a survival element to it. Each player begins with ten batteries on hand. Every post they make outside of a safe space is 1/3-a-battery wasted. Every page that passes without your character posting--if your character is outside of a safe space--is 1/2-a-battery wasted. If your character runs out of batteries in the open, they die. You cannot walk longer than 6 houses-worth of distance per post. Plan your character paths using the map above.

Buy batteries by having your character walk to the black market, or have them get the batteries off another player. You can never receive more than ten batteries at a time. Keep valuable stuff, like food or jewelry or ammo, on hand for when you run out of batteries, so you can trade for more.

4. This is a large, expansive town with multiple factions. To keep the town filled on every side of the spectrum, you are allowed two characters. However, if you make two characters, at least one has to be in a pre-set faction.

5. Make sure you can play the part of the group you join. If you are a Coyote, you're crazy and probably cannibalistic. If you are a Black Mask, you are a silent but effective killer. If you are a Stonewall, you don't go out often. Vanguards and Normals have more lenience with their characters, but try a different side for your second character.

6. Normals can create small factions if they want. Just remember rule 4, please.

7. Remember rule 2. Dark elements are allowed. Feel free to have a character with a dark aspect. Maybe they do drugs, maybe they have a scar, maybe they don't have an arm. Maybe they're losing their mind, maybe they lost their eye, maybe they are a prostitute, maybe they're addicted to buying prostitutes. Think about a post-apocalyptic world, and shape your characters based on this.

8. No godmodding. Your character should have flaws to match their strengths.

9. If I see too many ridiculous weapons, I'll enforce some bans. Vanguards may have a few, since they own the Museum, but I doubt there will be too many stable medieval weapons in it, let alone ones you'd prefer over a gun or a knife.

10. Your character's lives are partially out of your hands. If you run out of batteries, you die. If you challenge some Coyotes who outnumber you, you die. If you fight another character and another character pulls a gun on you, you die. Be cautious. You can always stage an appeal for unfair death in this topic.

11. I have the right to edit the rules at any time during the roleplay.

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] TrupIKW

Code:

[font=georgia][center][size=18][color=#6445A1]SURVIVOR DATA[/color][/size]
[size=16][color=darkred]<CHARACTER NAME HERE>[/color][/size]
[img]Character image here[/img][/center]

[i]Check the box that applies or fill the line with what applies:[/i]
[list]
[*][b]Gender:[/b] []M []F []Other
[*][b]Age:[/b] []>10 []10-14 []15-19 []20-24 []25-29 []30-34 []35-39 []40 or over
[*][b]Specific Age:[/b] _______
[*][b]Hair color:[/b] []Black []Brown []Blonde []Red []Gray []Other:_______
[*][b]Eye color:[/b] []Blue []Green []Brown []Hazel []Gray []Black []No Eyes []Other:_______
[*][b]Height:[/b] []>5' []5'1"-5'3" []5'4"-5'7" []5'8"-5'11" []6' or over
[*][b]Specific Height:[/b] _______
[*][b]Weight:[/b] []>100 lbs []101-110 lbs []111-120 lbs []121-130 lbs []131-140 lbs []141 lbs or over
[*][b]Specific Weight:[/b] _______
[*][b]Any health problems?[/b] []Y []N
[*][b]If so, what?[/b] []Heart Problems []Lung Problems []Neurological Problems []Immune or Blood Problems []Other: _______
[*][b]Any family?[/b] []Y []N
[*][b]If so, list them here:[/b] _______
[*][b]Any pets?:[/b] []Y []N
[*][b]If so, what?:[/b] []Dog []Cat []Bird []Reptile []Other:_______
[*][b]Any criminal background?[/b] []Y []N
[*][b]If so, list your offenses here:[/b] _______
[*][b]Any possessions?[/b] []Y []N
[*][b]If so, name them here:[/b] _______
[*][b]Any group affiliation?[/b] []Y []N
[*][b]If so, what is your group's name?[/b] _______
[*][b]Can you name some and/or all the members of this group?[/b] []Y []N
[*][b]If yes, do so here:[/b] _______
[*][b]What would your strengths be?[/b] _______
[*][b]Weaknesses?[/b] _______
[*][b]If you were to sustain any health problem, who would be your primary contact?[/b] [Optional] ______

[center][size=18][color=#6445A1]OPTIONAL QUIZ[/color][/size][/center]

[*][b]I make friends easily.[/b]
[]I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree []I strongly agree
[*][b]I would guarantee my own survival at the risk of being alone.[/b]
[]I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree []I strongly agree
[*][b]I would consider myself smart.[/b]
[*][b]I consider myself helpful.[/b]
[*][b]I would do extra work for extra batteries just in case.[/b]
[*][b]I believe I can still survive until an old, natural age.[/b]
[*][b]I believe I can still find love in these conditions.[/b]
[*][b]I get scared easily.[/b]
[*][b]I'd rather be outside of the Mall than inside.[/b]
[*][b]I think factions are a plague on Murkwell.[/b]
[*][b]An old lady's last batteries are running low in the Ash. I would give her some of mine.[/b]
[*][b]I would give my life to keep Coyotes out of the Mall.[/b]
[*][b]I am good with a gun.[/b]
[*][b]I am good with a blade.[/b]
[*][b]Shooting a cop in the face is an ideal way of taking care of one if they give you a citation.[/b]
[/list][/font]

Last edited by Jay on Mon 23 Feb 2015 - 18:34; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity]   Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015 - 14:56

SURVIVOR DATA
SEREN HIKARI KIM
Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] Sample_a84221136dc9b5993d5821b04d1c873da4a099a8

Check the box that applies or fill the line with what applies:

• Age: []>10 []10-14 [X]15-19 []20-24 []25-29 []30-34 []35-39 []40 or over
  • Specific Age: 17
  • Hair color: []Black [X]Brown []Blonde []Red []Gray []Other:_______
  • Eye color: [X]Blue [X]Green []Brown []Hazel []Gray []Black []No Eyes []Other:_______
  • Height: []>5' []5'1"-5'3" []5'4"-5'7" [X]5'8"-5'11" []6' or over
  • Specific Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: []>100 lbs []101-110 lbs [X]111-120 lbs []121-130 lbs []131-140 lbs []141 lbs or over
  • Specific Weight: 123 lbs
  • Any health problems? []Y [X]N
  • If so, what? []Heart Problems []Lung Problems []Neurological Problems []Immune or Blood Problems []Other: _______
  • Any family? []Y [X]N
  • If so, list them here: _______
  • Any pets?: [X]Y []N
  • If so, what?: []Dog []Cat []Bird []Reptile [X]Other: Fancy mouse named Meeko
  • Any criminal background? [X]Y []N
  • If so, list your offenses here: Murder, theft, robbery, vandalism, assault, battery, extortion, looting.
  • Any possessions? [X]Y []N
  • If so, name them here: Various toys and dolls whittled out of wood or made out of scrap, loot from surrounding houses (jewelry, magazines, tools, bleach, soap, nails, etc.), her personal survival supplies (trash bag, gloves, bandanna, canteen, bandages, rubbing alcohol, map + pencil, flashlight, hunting knife, blanket, billycan + a mug, a metal match, handgun + bullets, sword), usually a few dead rats or cans of dog food for her own consumption. Yum.
  • Any group affiliation? []Y [X]N
  • If so, what is your group's name? _______
  • Can you name some and/or all the members of this group? []Y [X]N

• If yes, do so here: _______

• What would your strengths be? Independence, survival knowledge, keeps her head down.
  • Weaknesses? Independence, reluctance to trust or make allies, too much empathy at times and too little in others.
  • If you were to sustain any health problem, who would be your primary contact? [Optional] Depends on severity. If it was life-threatening, she'd try at the mall, and if they couldn't or wouldn't help, she'd try her luck striking out for the hospital across town.

OPTIONAL QUIZ

• I make friends easily.
    [X]I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree []I strongly agree
  • I would guarantee my own survival at the risk of being alone.
    []I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree [X]I strongly agree
  • I would consider myself smart.
    []I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree [X]I somewhat agree []I strongly agree
  • I consider myself helpful.
    []I strongly disagree [X]I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree []I strongly agree
  • I would do extra work for extra batteries just in case.
    []I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree [X]I strongly agree
  • I believe I can still survive until an old, natural age.
    []I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree [X]I somewhat agree []I strongly agree
  • I believe I can still find love in these conditions.
    [X]I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree []I strongly agree
  • I get scared easily.
    []I strongly disagree [X]I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree []I strongly agree
  • I'd rather be outside of the Mall than inside.
  • I think factions are a plague on Murkwell.
  • An old lady's last batteries are running low in the Ash. I would give her some of mine.
  • I would give my life to keep Coyotes out of the Mall.
  • I am good with a gun.
  • I am good with a blade.
  • Shooting a cop in the face is an ideal way of taking care of one if they give you a citation.

Disclaimer:
Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking. Ew, a katana! I get it. ;_; But I think I can justify it if need be.

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 22:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity]   Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015 - 15:25

SURVIVOR DATA
Megan (Meg) Webster
Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] 006cb6857a267b960b762de194a339e3

• Age: []>10 []10-14 [x]15-19 []20-24 []25-29 []30-34 []35-39 []40 or over
  • Specific Age: 16
  • Hair color: [x]Black []Brown []Blonde []Red []Gray []Other:_______
  • Eye color: [x]Blue []Green []Brown []Hazel []Gray []Black []No Eyes []Other:_______
  • Height: []>5' []5'1"-5'3" [x]5'4"-5'7" []5'8"-5'11" []6' or over
  • Specific Height: 5'7''
  • Weight: []>100 lbs []101-110 lbs [x]111-120 lbs []121-130 lbs []131-140 lbs []141 lbs or over
  • Specific Weight: 119 lbs
  • Any heath problems? []Y [x]N
  • If so, what? []Heart Problems []Lung Problems []Neurological Problems []Immune or Blood Problems []Other: _______
  • Any family? []Y [x]N
  • Any pets?: [x]Y []N
  • If so, what?: []Dog []Cat []Bird []Reptile [x]Other:Russian Dwarf Hamster she's named Lulu
  • Any criminal background? []Y [x]N
  • If so, list your offenses here: _______
  • Any possessions? [x]Y []N
  • If so, name them here: A small lighter, a pack of cigarettes, a fully functional first aid kit, shot gun and a case of shells, a baggie full of nuts for Lulu, Valuables scavenged around the city, a small bag of various bullets for which she doesn't know what gun they belong to, map, and personal belongings such as a photo of her family, tampons, and small bits of food in a plastic container.
  • Any group affiliation? []Y [x]N
  • Can you name some and/or all the members of this group? []Y [x]N

• What would your strengths be? Caring, knows a lot of first aid, and can shoot a shot gun.
  • Weaknesses? Cannot shoot any gun other than shot gun, almost too caring, and is terrified of the dark.
  • If you were to sustain any health problem, who would be your primary contact? [Optional] If possible, Megan would tend to her own wounds, as she knows how full the hospital is. If she can't take care of it, she'd head to the hospital.

OPTIONAL QUIZ

• I make friends easily.
    []I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree [x]I strongly agree
    []I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree [x]I somewhat agree []I strongly agree
    []I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree [x]I somewhat agree []I strongly agree
    []I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree [x]I strongly agree
    []I strongly disagree [x]I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree []I strongly agree
  • I get scared easily.
    []I strongly disagree [x]I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree []I strongly agree
  • An old lady's last batteries are running low in the Ash. I would give her some of mine.
  • I am good with a gun.
    [x]I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree []I strongly agree
  • Shooting a cop in the face is an ideal way of taking care of one if they give you a citation.
    [x]I strongly disagree []I somewhat disagree []I somewhat agree []I strongly agree

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity]   Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015 - 19:06

No One Ever wrote:
Oh Boy, Another Doki Female!

SURVIVOR DATA
Lillian Hayley Spencer
Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] OZlrvkg

• Specific Age: 15
  • Hair color: []Black [x]Brown []Blonde []Red []Gray []Other:_______
  • Eye color: []Blue [x]Green []Brown []Hazel []Gray []Black []No Eyes []Other:_______
  • Height: []>5' [x]5'1"-5'3" []5'4"-5'7" []5'8"-5'11" []6' or over
  • Specific Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: [x]>100 lbs []101-110 lbs []111-120 lbs []121-130 lbs []131-140 lbs []141 lbs or over
  • Specific Weight: 92 lbs
  • Any health problems? []Y [x]N
  • Any family? [x]Y []N
  • If so, list them here: Daniel (Brother; Whereabouts Currently Unknown)
  • Any pets?: []Y [x]N
  • If so, what?: []Dog []Cat []Bird []Reptile []Other:_______
  • Any criminal background? [x]Y []N
  • If so, list your offenses here: Drug Possession, Prostitution
  • If so, name them here: Normally, her knife, a lighter, and a pack of cheap cigarettes. She's allowed a small flashlight and has a small tote with a secret stash of personal batteries. She also had hidden small bits of food and hygienic essentials, but most of her belongings are being "watched over" by her "good friend". She also keeps a small golden pocket-watch, with a picture of her brother on the inside.
  • What would your strengths be? Good at reading people, better at avoiding them. She has a good arm, decent with a knife, and is light on her feet.
  • Weaknesses? She's often weak and malnourished, not as well trained as some other survivors, is very distrusting of most people - and probably wouldn't survive long outside of the Mall unless someone were to go with her.
  • If you were to sustain any health problem, who would be your primary contact? [Optional] Her "good friend" is your best bet.

OPTIONAL QUIZ

• I make friends easily.
  • I get scared easily.
  • I am good with a gun.

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] PDt1Qqd Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity]   Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015 - 20:23

SURVIVOR DATA
Huxley Jaxon Morgorith
Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] Anime-anime-boy-blue-eyes-boy-cool-Favim.com-334296

• Specific Age: 15
  • Hair color: []Black []Brown [x]Blonde []Red []Gray []Other:_______
  • Eye color: [x]Blue []Green []Brown []Hazel []Gray []Black []No Eyes []Other:_______
  • Height: []>5' []5'1"-5'3" [x]5'4"-5'7" []5'8"-5'11" []6' or over
  • Specific Height: 5'6
  • Weight: []>100 lbs []101-110 lbs []111-120 lbs [x]121-130 lbs []131-140 lbs []141 lbs or over
  • Specific Weight: 129
  • Any health problems? []Y [x]N
  • Any family? []Y [x]N
  • Any pets?: [x]Y []N
  • If so, what?: []Dog []Cat [x]Bird []Reptile []Other:_______
  • If so, list your offenses here: Killing of a baby
  • If so, name them here: Shiny black and red switchblade
  • Any group affiliation? [x]Y []N
  • If so, what is your group's name? BlackMasks
  • What would your strengths be? Emotionless
  • Weaknesses? Once someone is in his sight, he will not stop trying to kill them, even if it will cost him his life/
  • If you were to sustain any health problem, who would be your primary contact? [Optional] ______

OPTIONAL QUIZ

• I make friends easily.
  • I get scared easily.
  • I am good with a gun.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity]   Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015 - 20:39

SURVIVOR DATA
Macie Relph Weston
Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] PYypAJv

• Age: []>10 [x]10-14 []15-19 []20-24 []25-29 []30-34 []35-39 []40 or over
  • Specific Age: 14
  • Hair color: []Black []Brown [x]Blonde []Red []Gray []Other:_______
  • Specific Height: 5'1"
  • Weight: []>100 lbs [x]101-110 lbs []111-120 lbs []121-130 lbs []131-140 lbs []141 lbs or over
  • Specific Weight: 101 lbs
  • Any health problems? [x]Y []N
  • If so, what? []Heart Problems []Lung Problems [x]Neurological Problems []Immune or Blood Problems []Other: _______
  • Any family? []Y [x]N
  • Any pets?: []Y [x]N
  • If so, list your offenses here: Prostitution, Drug Dealing, Murder, theft
  • If so, name them here: Butterfly knife, Huntsman knife, 1000cc Liquid cyanide, 1000cc Succinylcholine, 1000cc Belladonna, 1000cc Dimethylmercury, 1000cc Black tar heroin, a dozen clean tip syringes, 10 AA batteries, a small but bright flashlight, a dozen condoms, a trunk of beef jerkey
  • What would your strengths be? Remorselessness, cunning, calmness under pressure
  • Weaknesses? Lack of relationships/friends and a preference to work alone, over reliance on one relationship, overconfidence, minor addictions
  • If you were to sustain any health problem, who would be your primary contact? [Optional] Weston

OPTIONAL QUIZ

• I make friends easily.
  • I get scared easily.
  • I am good with a gun.

Last edited by Jay on Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 19:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity]   Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] EmptyWed 18 Feb 2015 - 19:24

SURVIVOR DATA
Ashley (Ash) Williams
Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] Sniper-anime-4944

• Age: []>10 []10-14 []15-19 [x]20-24 []25-29 []30-34 []35-39 []40 or over
  • Specific Age: 22
  • Hair color: []Black [x]Brown []Blonde []Red []Gray []Other:_______
  • Eye color: []Blue []Green []Brown []Hazel [x]Gray []Black []No Eyes []Other:_______
  • Specific Height:5'3''
  • Weight: []>100 lbs [x]101-110 lbs []111-120 lbs []121-130 lbs []131-140 lbs []141 lbs or over
  • Specific Weight: 105
  • Any heath problems? [x]Y []N
  • If so, what? []Heart Problems [x]Lung Problems []Neurological Problems []Immune or Blood Problems []Other: _______
  • Any family? []Y [x]N
  • Any pets?: []Y x[]N
  • If so, list your offenses here:Murder and assault
  • If so, name them here: A small pouch for personal batteries, three clips for her sniper rifle, Barret .05, flash light, another small pouch for food, small pistol, hygienic essentials
  • Any group affiliation? [x]Y []N
  • If so, what is your group's name? The Black Masks
  • What would your strengths be? Has eyes akin to an eagles, aim in impeccable, and remains calm in terrifying situations.
  • Weaknesses? While she has good relations within her group, she can barely call anyone her friend, has a harder time shooting with other large weapons other than a rifle, and always seems to be hungry.
  • If you were to sustain any health problem, who would be your primary contact? [Optional] ______

[size=18]OPTIONAL QUIZ

• I make friends easily.
  • I get scared easily.
  • I am good with a gun.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity]   Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring Light [A Real-Time Survival Horror RP] [Vulgarity]
Page 1 of 1