Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) Empty
PostSubject: Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)   Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015 - 21:11

I was thinking, it's Leafbare at the moment so it would be the season were Clancats would get Greencough and whitecough. So it would be fun to RP if we started to get sick, and that has issues like the need for catmint, coltsfoot, etc. And also prey will be an issue as clans, have less warriors to hunt.

There could be fights/alliances forged over herbs. Medicine cats get to do their thing, and communicate with Starclan. And not everyone needs to get sick, so no one really gets passed over too much if they're busy for this plot. Also certain clans with less ill cats could have the upperhand and try invade? I just think they're could be a lot of repercussion that could come out of this what would be interesting later.

I had a think about how to make this fair and I think having the leaders/deputies should leaders be busy do a randomised dice throw for each member of the clan. Clan members can opt out of the plot if they want, or if they get a option they really don't like, they can speak to their leader/deputy to change their status.

The dice options are:
1 -Nothing
2 -Nothing
3 -Nothing
4 -Whitecough
5 -Whitecough
6 -Greencough

Please feel free to tell me how you feel about this plot and whether you'd be interested. Also constructive criticism is always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)   Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 0:23

this is actually a really good idea, i think.

Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) PDt1Qqd Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)   Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 16:46

I'd join in. It sounds pretty cool. Besides, nothing much happens on this site that interesting rathen than Dapplepelt's death. Still I wonder how that got so big :T

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)   Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 1:33

Well we need the permission of the leaders/deputies for this to work out. I can't moderate this plot, as each clan would have there own thing. I am willing to roll the die if fairness becomes an issue for everyone.

So I realised that to make things more interesting, we could have alternate plot issues like herbs, prey scarcity, illness, and predators. So maybe each clan head rolls the die twice and get two issues that they have to deal with.

eg 1 No Medicine Herbs
2 Scarce Prey
3 Predator (Badgers 3+)
4 Predator (Foxes 4+)
5 Whitecough & Greencough
6 Whitecough & Greencough

So each clan has something to do other than Rp being sick. This way it really is a game of luck and clans will have to work with each other or attack each other to survive this leafbare.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)   Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 13:44

This is really cool. I'd totally be up for this.

I'm sure we could start this right away, unless anybody has any objections?

Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)   Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 14:25

No objections from me. I think it's a great idea. Besides, I need an effective way for Honeydrop to die. So yup it's great!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)   Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 15:07

I think that it's an amazing idea but i thought basically that Winter/Leafbare was almost over? My school Spring Break is a few weeks away but still an amazing idea. I'm okay with it that was only one question i had on my mind so no objections from me.

I love seeing new people come up with amazing ideas, honestly this is so awesome 8D i'm totally into this and Quailpaw qould love treating greencough cats too ;-;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)   Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015 - 0:40

Well sometimes Winter bleeds into Spring? Where I'm from, the winter snow ans chill doesn't fully go until near mid spring. But things like herbs and prey could get better slowly as the weather gets better. This would also help the clans not be completely destroyed by this plot. So does this mean this plot is a go? Is someone willing to inform the clan leaders/deputies?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)   Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015 - 16:12

Pikachu wrote:
Well sometimes Winter bleeds into Spring? Where I'm from, the winter snow ans chill doesn't fully go until near mid spring. But things like herbs and prey could get better slowly as the weather gets better. This would also help the clans not be completely destroyed by this plot. So does this mean this plot is a go? Is someone willing to inform the clan leaders/deputies?

Yeah, you have full approval. :3

I take it you'll be running this? You can make an announcement or something if you want (plus a thread for rolling the dice), or staff can if you'd prefer.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)   Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) EmptyWed 18 Feb 2015 - 2:15

I think it would be best if the staff made the announcements/dice thread. I'm still new to forumotion's layout. If that's okay with you guys. If you don't have time, I can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)   Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) EmptyWed 18 Feb 2015 - 18:08

Pikachu wrote:
I think it would be best if the staff made the announcements/dice thread. I'm still new to forumotion's layout. If that's okay with you guys. If you don't have time, I can figure something out.

No, no, that's fine. I'll get this started then.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)   Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leafbare Green/whitecough plot? (Open to all clans)
Page 1 of 1