Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open) Empty
PostSubject: Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open)   Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open) EmptyTue 3 Feb 2015 - 20:27

Monarch padded out of camp quietly. The golden black and white warrior flicked her tail quietly as she did. The she cat looked around with blue as as she padded the territory. She then flicked a black ear hearing what siunded like pawsteps following her.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open)   Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open) EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 7:04

Cobaltfire had seen the young warrior pad out of camp and decided to follow her. She quickly padded after her, hoping not to scare her.

Wolftrot followed suit, as he had seen Cobaltfire leave as well. He enjoyed spending time with his sister, and he didn't want for her to go alone.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open)   Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open) EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 11:37

Monarchwing turned her head and saw Cobaltfire and Wolftrot.She turned and faced the two"hello..."she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open)   Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open) EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 13:11

"Hello, Monarchwing. It's a nice day for a walk, isn't it?" said Cobaltfire, making small talk. Wolftrot stood at Cobaltfire's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open)   Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open) EmptyWed 4 Feb 2015 - 19:03

Monarchwing nodded"yes it is "she mewed smiling a bit.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open)   Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going for Walk its not like i don't wanna Talk(open)
Page 1 of 1