Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Making Everyones Day Everyday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Making Everyones Day Everyday  Empty
PostSubject: Making Everyones Day Everyday    Making Everyones Day Everyday  EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 9:34 pm

So on this topic, we say nice things  so that we could make each other's days or random members days. Since i always think of WCC as one big Haaappyyy family and family is always nice together right? 8'D So feel free to be a nice person and say nice things about other members since i always am extrememly happy when someone compliments me even when im feeling down or something. cx

The spotlight: Coal

Coal, once i first joined WCC  you were very active and an incredible roleplayer 8D I remember that i thought you're profile picture was very cute i think it was something like a bat or cat licking the screen? Anyways it was still very cute. cx You also seem very nice and funny, hope we could know each other more or roleplay with each other every once and awhile 8D Have a greaaaaaaaaat day!
Back to top Go down

Making Everyones Day Everyday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: