Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's Talk About Tumblr

Go down 
+7
Sleepy
Kes
iceychu
Peridot
Ebby
Jay
Holly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 17:24

Ebony wrote:
Kes wrote:
Me neither. I'm not really a Nazi though.

are you sure?

There is a difference between a nationalist and a nazi. For all two of those, the first and last two, you missed the point. The third one proves I'm a nationalist.

The first one, the one with the "leader and boss" was demonstrating hoe communism works.

The third one, did you read the caption? It was a song about reverting back to Paganism and shutting out Christianity. I am a Pagan. I am not fond of Christianity.

The second one, I am not a fan of race mixing, hence the nationalist. I could further explain but, WCC isn't the place; PM me or message me on Tumblr.

"You're just defending yourself yadadyadayadddaaaa"
yes. I am. Because I am not a nazi. Nationalism has been around longer than nazism, and even though the only nationalism that gets attention is Nazi Germany. Do I think what Hitler is said to do was horrible? Yes. Do you have to admit he was very smart? Yes. Am I racist? They call me that, but I really have disdain for anyone who acts like thugs, and I dislike most of those "anti-racist" people or "black supremacy" people on Tumblr because they are hypocritical and just as "horrible" as us "nazis." I have seen more death threats on Tumblr from the black supremacists then the white supremacists, and I know plenty of both.

Anything else?

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 18:19

Kes wrote:
There is a difference between a nationalist and a nazi. For all two of those, the first and last two, you missed the point. The third one proves I'm a nationalist.

There's a bunch of Swatzikas and other Nazi-related things on your blog. Surely you can forgive the misconception.

Kes wrote:
The third one, did you read the caption? It was a song about reverting back to Paganism and shutting out Christianity. I am a Pagan. I am not fond of Christianity.

It's also a bunch of gifs glorifying Nazi Germany. If you say you're not a Nazi, then you're not a Nazi, I'm just saying.

It should also be important to note that Hitler was a Christian, and Mussolini (i.e. Hitler's biggest ally not named Hideki Tojo) was the one who repaired relations with the Pope after years of friction between the Vatican and the state of Italy...

Kes wrote:
The second one, I am not a fan of race mixing, hence the nationalist. I could further explain but, WCC isn't the place; PM me or message me on Tumblr.

Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 VkNdlPL

I'm not very political to begin with, so I'm not going to start an argument on that front. but wow lol

Kes wrote:
yes. I am. Because I am not a nazi. Nationalism has been around longer than nazism, and even though the only nationalism that gets attention is Nazi Germany. Do I think what Hitler is said to do was horrible? Yes. Do you have to admit he was very smart? Yes. Am I racist? They call me that, but I really have disdain for anyone who acts like thugs, and I dislike most of those "anti-racist" people or "black supremacy" people on Tumblr because they are hypocritical and just as "horrible" as us "nazis." I have seen more death threats on Tumblr from the black supremacists then the white supremacists, and I know plenty of both.

Anything else?

"said to do"

I hope you're not a Holocaust denier on top of being a... well, whatever brand of nationalist you're representing. And even if you deny that, there's still all the political repression, the fascism, aggressive expansion, and the eight or so years of war and devastation he brought onto Europe and her colonies. A war that, if you count Japan's war in the Pacific, killed millions upon millions of people on both sides, many of them innocent civilians.

Even if you say you think that was all horrible, the number of pro-Nazi stuff on your blog is really hard to ignore. I hope you don't admire the man, speaking as someone whose great-grandparents were members of the Nazi Party. Was he smart? Perhaps to an extent. He revived a failing German economy, he rebuilt and reformed the German military in spite of the Treaty of Versailles, he gave hope to a nation that had been floundering for the last twenty years in the wake of the First World War. And then he strongarmed Austria into joining into a personal union. And then he annexed Czechoslovakia. And he kept expanding, in spite of the blatant war threats from Britain and France.

He could've stopped there, and probably been remembered in a more-or-less positive light in German history (unless you're a Czech). But the man was deranged. After years of war, while still fighting the British, he betrayed the non-aggression pact with the Russians and arbitrarily INVADED his powerful neighbor. For no reason. Because the war had slowed down, after the RAF blew apart his air force. The Nazis and the Communists were ideological enemies, of course, but that was still an idiot move that would cost him everything. Everyone saw it but him.

Any cunning he had was outweighed by his megalomaniac tendencies. He didn't listen to his advisors when they said it'd be stupid to open up a two front war, something they'd been lucky to avoid. He refused to let his generals retreat to save their troops, turning minor losses into major ones (the most famous example of this being at Stalingrad, arguably the most important battle in the war).

When s**t went wrong, who did he blame? Himself, for meddling in places he didn't belong? Nah, his advisors and generals. If there was any one person who was responsible for Germany losing WWII, it wasn't Churchill or Stalin or Roosevelt. It was Hitler, and Hitler alone. Germany's successes in the war came from competent generals and a modern, elite military that had developed new tactics the French and other armies of Europe couldn't adapt to in time. It wasn't due to some strategic mastery on his part. He even made up s**t about his involvement in WWI for the sake of propaganda.

Plus, all the genocide of millions of Jews, gays, cripples, gypsies, political dissidents, and all those other "undesirables." The proof of which is insurmountable. It's disgusting.

Remember that the end of the war didn't earn Germany a slap on the wrist. The Allies partitioned Germany into little pieces. The Russians raped thousands of German women and murdered thousands of German men in retribution for atrocities in the East. Nazi leaders and collaborators were all hanged or shot or imprisoned, if they didn't flee to South America. Hitler destroyed Germany on top of all his other crimes, and he deserves nothing but contempt.

[SIGH OKAY RANDOM HISTORY RANT OVER I JUST WENT ON A TANGENT THERE SORRY]

I don't really care what other people believe, even if it's something radical. Honestly. I just wanted to say that I hadn't realize that about you. It just threw me off.

also you're really racist i'm sorry

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that Hitler declared war on the Americans after Pearl Harbor, which was just the nail in the coffin and the cherry on the s**tcake.

LEARNING TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

Anyone with any historical knowledge at all knows that America's direct military involvement in WWII began with the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. Had the American carriers not been away that day, it's possible that Japan would've been able to go all willy-nilly in the Pacific unchallenged. Most people would assume that, as Japan's ally, the US declared war on Germany too as a result.

BUT WAIT

The only reason the US had not joined the war sooner was because of Americia's strict policy of ISOLATIONISM. That is, Americans didn't want to be a part of random European wars unless they were provoked, so people who wanted to become president had to stay out of random European wars, like it or not. Roosevelt reaaallly wanted to declare war on Germany, but he couldn't, so he didn't.

And then Pearl Harbor happened, in a "day that will live on in infamy." Most of the US Pacific Fleet was destroyed and it was a big disaster that really got 'murica's panties in a knot. Most of them didn't know how bad the blow was. However, America still couldn't technically get involved with Germany, since their "business" was with Japan alone. A lot of Japanese generals at the time were against provoking the Americans, for obvious reasons.

So Germany's in the process of invading Russian in Operation Barbarossa. The British remain defiant in the west. There's like a billion underground resistance movements going on under his nose throughout his conquered territories in Europe. Italy's bungling up things for everyone in the Balkans and Africa.

America is a huge, huge, HUUUUGE industrial power. With the Atlantic and their military might, they're absolutely untouchable. Germany can't even conquer Britain, an island nation right across a few miles of water. What does Hitler do during this precarious time?

He issues an official declaration of war against the US, in support of his good buddies over in Japan. l o l.

(please note that the Japanese planned Pearl Harbor independently of the Germans, without Hitler's knowledge. so they didn't have to do anything. l o o o o l. git rekt #noob.)

Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Sun 4 Jan 2015 - 18:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 18:22

Kes wrote:
Ebony wrote:
Kes wrote:
Me neither. I'm not really a Nazi though.

are you sure?

The first one, the one with the "leader and boss" was demonstrating hoe communism works.

Anything else?

Lol you are totally a Nazi.

Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 478

Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 18:36

@Sleepy (not gonna quote cause on mobile and long post)

No, I am not a Halocaust appologist or whatever, perhaps I worded it wrong. And yes, all of it is correct, but the same can be said for any major general/leader in history. Charlegmagne, Napoleon, Ivan the Great, Ivan the Terrible, ect ect. Hitler, before the end of the war, was very smart, considering he went from a poor artist to one of the most powerful men in history/Europe at that time. Every leader has it's downfall. Like I said, I don't like everything he did; the camps and street murders and all of that was too far.

Also, my Opa (grandfather) is here because of Hitler. His dad tried to kill his father (not him directly... so I guess his nazis.) I don't like the Halocaust, but yeah.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 18:40

@Sleepy's post:

Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 Slow_clap_citizen_kane

Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 18:52

Me ain't got no tumblr
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 18:56

Kes wrote:
And yes, all of it is correct, but the same can be said for any major general/leader in history. Charlegmagne, Napoleon, Ivan the Great, Ivan the Terrible, ect ect. Hitler, before the end of the war, was very smart, considering he went from a poor artist to one of the most powerful men in history/Europe at that time. Every leader has it's downfall.

Napoleon died in exile after losing his entire empire, correct, but what big fall did the others have? Charlemagne died in bed, king of the greatest European empire in the West since the fall of the Roman Empire. Ivan the Great and Ivan the Terrible died relatively peaceful deaths, after expanding and consolidating the Russian state. I'd hardly call those big downfalls.

(DISCLAIMER: I'm not an expert on either of the Ivans, so I'm going off Wiki for them. I know a bit about Charlemagne and Bonaparte though.)

Even Napoleon is hardly a good comparison. Napoleon, at least, was a positive figure in history and a military genius.

And smart, or just charismatic and opportunistic? He was able to win over a disillusioned people under the reign of a weak republic because he was a good speaker and promised a return to better times. He didn't Petyr Baelish his way up the ladder.

Kes wrote:
Like I said, I don't like everything he did; the camps and street murders and all of that was too far.

I'm sorry I started this argument in the first place, but what do you like, then?

Kes wrote:
Also, my Opa (grandfather) is here because of Hitler. His dad tried to kill his father (not him directly... so I guess his nazis.) I don't like the Halocaust, but yeah.

I might just be dumb, because I can't make any sense out of this last couple of sentences. Probably because you're on mobile.

Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 19:05

My grandfather came to Germany because my great grandfather was fighting against Nazis.

Sorry, a bit loopy from pain meds.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 19:14

I just... wowe. That is the worst thing I've read in a while. Kudos.

I don't think I've ever once seen a "black supremist"... well, anywhere, let alone tumblr. And "anti-racism" is more of a norm ???
Especially, of all places, tumblr. Come on, It's the minority glorifying central of the internet.

Not much more to say here other than that.
And I'll just keep to myself otherwise. No need for pm. I've heard enough... lul.

Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 19:32

Ebony wrote:
Come on, It's the minority glorifying central of the internet.

Not defending Kes, she is terrible, but wouldn't that mean black supremacists would have at least some presence on Tumblr, given its "glorification" of minorities?

Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 19:34

"Haven't heard why you don't like it interracial sexual relationships but that's okay...lul."

You aren't on the political side of tumblr, eh? theracismrepellent is just one... just check out the "kill whiteys" tag or pretty much any sjw blog ever.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 20:42

Jay wrote:
Ebony wrote:
Come on, It's the minority glorifying central of the internet.

Not defending Kes, she is terrible, but wouldn't that mean black supremacists would have at least some presence on Tumblr, given its "glorification" of minorities?

touche. it's bound to be there somewhere, but in the bowels of tumblr where few really see it - the side that people associate with other hateful things; white supremacy, anti-gay, and the like... and all the trolls, of course.

obviously Kes lurks there, because I've never heard of that url "in my life, or seen anything like it in my few years on the site. lul. there's a "political" side of tumblr, but that sure as hell isn't it.

meanwhile, everyone elses dash is continuously filled with pictures of #blacklivesmatter and Leelah Alcorn.

Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 21:55

http://mugzyrae.tumblr.com but i don't use it much and i just reblog funny stuff or things my friend forces me to reblog ;__; *cough*someofherselfies*cough*

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 N6a5zHfLet's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 IMrnxD6Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 GMXQgOOLet's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Jan 2015 - 3:53

http://shade-in-the-stars.tumblr.com is my normal blog which is just fandom stuff from fandoms nobodys in and http://totally-not-shade-in-the-stars.tumblr.com is my art blog because i am as creative with blog names as i am not sarcastic.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Tumblr   Let's Talk About Tumblr - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk About Tumblr
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: