Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Smashing ice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Smashing ice Empty
PostSubject: Smashing ice   Smashing ice EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 6:58

A silery-grey she-cat sat by the partially-frozen river, trying to fish. She had seen a couple fish, but missed at catching all of them. Finally, another fish swam by. Shimmerpaw focused, then struck her paw into the water, scooping the fish out of the water, making sure to keep it close to her. She killed the fish with a blow from her paw, then the she-cat turned back to the river and started fishing again. In total she caught three fish. Shimmerpaw buried them by a clump of reeds, then padded back to the river. She found a spot with some ice, and started smashing her paw on it. It shattered. Somehow, she found amusement by this, so she kept doing it. Eventually she was laughing and having fun. Who knew an apprentice could have this much fun smashing ice? A sound from behind startle Shimmerpaw. She whipped around to see who it was.

Smashing ice Image13

Smashing ice Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgirl04

Warriorcatgirl04

Clan/Rank : October 20
Number of posts : 28

Smashing ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashing ice   Smashing ice EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 11:28

"Hello.." mewed a voice from behind her. "My name's Spark, what's yours? And what are you doing?" A White she-cat jumped down from the a nearby tree, with the skill of a SkyClan warrior. When living only with your brother, you need skill to hunt and survive. Spark's ribs stuck out under her pelt, and she was hoping to catch something. Someone, a muddy brown tabby, padded after her. His ribs did not show at all, as he had been eating almost all the prey his sister caught. "What are you doing, Spark? You need to hunt for me! Stop talking to this dumb cat and GO FEED ME!!!" Bolt was in a horrible temper, because his sister 'Never ever fed him.' Really, Spark did all she could for her brother, but she was still treated badly. She sat down by the river and continued to talk to the RiverClan apprentice, as Bolt wobbled his fat self back to the tree he was hiding in. "Sorry about my brother, He's annoying... and never lets me eat... Anyways, what are you doing? Can I help??"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

Smashing ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashing ice   Smashing ice EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 14:42

Shimmerpaw hissed and unsheathed her claws. "What are you doing on Riverclan territory?" The she-cat growled through her clenched teeth. "And I'm trying too feed my clan by breaking the ice to fish." She watched the tom cat go into a tree. "It looks like your friend seems well fed. I don't need help from an obese rouge  and his sister."

Smashing ice Image13

Smashing ice Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgirl04

Warriorcatgirl04

Smashing ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashing ice   Smashing ice EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 15:18

"Aww, come on, don't be rude. At least, be a little kinder. Also... I do think you know why I'm here. No cat will do anything to help, even if I do tell you... RiverClan are selfish, as are all the other clans I went to for help! Leaving two kits out in the snow to starve! All I wanted was to ask for HELP!" Spark was spitting mad now. She and her brother nearly DIED escaping the war, and were the last SkyClan cats they knew of. She found her claws unsheathed, and decided to use a battle move she'd learned. Spark climbed a tree with a branch overhanging Shimmerpaw. Sheathing her claws, she jumped down onto Shimmerpaw's back, and sat on her. "Aww, did the little kitty get pinned? Hmm? That's what you get, for yelling at a SKYCLAN CAT WITH A TEMPER!"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Smashing ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashing ice   Smashing ice EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 15:22

Shimmerpaw hissed and spat in the cat's eyes, then she easily threw Spark off her back. Spark was skinny and almost had no weight, Shimmerpaw however was heavyer and her muscles had grown from training. "Oh, so your from Skyclan? Wow, I never new that clan was stupid enough to not know where there territory lies! Get back to your clan, you flea-bags!" Shimmerpaw charged at Spark. She slammed into her using all of her body weight, sending the she-cat flying to the ground. Shimmerpaw crouched down and prepared herself for a fight.

Smashing ice Image13

Smashing ice Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgirl04

Warriorcatgirl04

Smashing ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashing ice   Smashing ice EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 15:50

Spark, unlike Shimmerpaw, DID NOT want to fight. Even with her temper, she could never beat her, not in this state. She scurried up a tree, and this time, jumped over the river, and hissed at Shimmerpaw. "We left SkyClan for our survival, but I promise you, you will not escape unscathed." Running across a thick part of the ice, she leaped at Shimmerpaw, and whipped her paws out from under her.
(Please tell me if I'm doing this wrong, I am new :P)
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Smashing ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashing ice   Smashing ice EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 3:45

Ooc: I think your doing it right.

Ic: Shimmerpaw dodged out of the way, but just barely. She felt a stinging on her shoulder and looked down at it. Her shoulder was bleeding from a scratch that had happened because of Spark's attack. The apprentice growled and attacked Spark. Shimmerpaw ran at her, like she was going to do the same move she had done before, but a the last second, Shimmerpaw jumped over her opponent, turned around, and swiped at Spark with her claws unsheathed. The she-cat then stepped back and crouched down, bracing herself for an attack. "You left for your survival? Why not stay in your clan? Though clan life is hard, it is easier then trespassing on clan territories and getting beat-up by a weak she-cat apprentice!" Yes, Shimmerpaw knew that she just called herself weak. The scratch on her shoulder stopped bleeding, but it still stung.

Smashing ice Image13

Smashing ice Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgirl04

Warriorcatgirl04

Smashing ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashing ice   Smashing ice EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 9:00

OOC: Thanks! Very Happy Hamu
IC: Spark hissed at Shimmerpaw, expecting that move. She knew the ins and outs of fighting, she would sometimes spy on apprentices training. "Well, when your clan is at war, and is almost all DEAD you would, y'know, TRY TO LEAVE??! For your very SURVIVAL? Anyways, you would be very frustrated if every Clan you went to just... Kicked you out into the cold, in the middle of Leaf-Bare! Does the warrior code not say, 'No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if they are in a different Clan?!'" She sighed, and dashed at Shimmerpaw, and then pulled back. She circled around her again, and did the same. The Lightning Strike was one of her favorite moves. She then climbed up a tree backwards, appearing to give up. She stood on the first branch she had been on, and waited silently. 'Oh StarClan, I hope this works..' She then slid down the trunk of the tree, about Shimerpaw's head height. She pushed off with her back paws, and rakes Shimmerpaw's back with unsheathed claws, but only lightly. She didn't want to kill Shimmerpaw, she just wanted to get out alive. Scurrying around Shimmerpaw, Spark slid onto the ice. "AHHH!" She yowled as she slammed into a rock slab and blacked out.
OOC: Don't kill me please XD
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Smashing ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashing ice   Smashing ice EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 15:16

Ooc: I wont kill her, I'm not even allowed to without your permission. Ha ha

Ic: Shimmerpaw tried throwing the cat off her back, but failed. When Spark slipped and blacked out, the she-cat laughed. "Ha! Better watch your step!" She stopped laughing when she saw that Spark was blacked out. For a moment, the thought of killing her flashed through Shimmerpaw's mind. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. I can't just leave her here! Shimmerpaw soon remembered about Spark's brother and looked for him. Not finding him, Shimmerpaw dragged Spark to a bush and hide her from anyone who would kill her. To leave Spark off with a lesson not to mess with Riverclan, the she-cat scratched Spark's back. "Never mess with us again!" Shimmerpaw spat on Spark, then turned to leave, hoping that Bolt wouldn't jump out and attack.

Smashing ice Image13

Smashing ice Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgirl04

Warriorcatgirl04

Smashing ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashing ice   Smashing ice EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 17:22

OOC: Oh LOL
IC: Unfortunately for Shimmerpaw, Bolt was right in front of the bush. But Instead of attacking her, though, he told Shimmerpaw thank you. Why? He hated his sister, and really thought she was dead. He padded off to an unseen place and curled up to sleep. Meanwhile, Spark woke up and ran off, happily thanking StarClan she wasn't dead. Yeah. Spark knows about StarClan. Big whoop, she WAS is SkyClan before she and Bolt ran away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smashing ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashing ice   Smashing ice Empty

Back to top Go down

Smashing ice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: