Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Needs Someone To Talk To

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

Needs Someone To Talk To Empty
PostSubject: Needs Someone To Talk To   Needs Someone To Talk To EmptyThu 20 May 2010 - 12:49

Flamepaw walked into the camp with a catfish in his mouth. He dropped in in the pile. He sighed and stretched. He sat down infront of the Apprentice Den, bored.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Needs Someone To Talk To   Needs Someone To Talk To EmptyThu 20 May 2010 - 21:42

ooc: i'll post to this, since everyone is ignoring my topic

Pinekit quickly bolted out of the Nursery. She looked at Flamepaw, whom she wasn't entirely familiar with. She knew it was bad to be out of the Nursery, but she didn't mind. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Needs Someone To Talk To   Needs Someone To Talk To EmptyFri 21 May 2010 - 5:55

"Flamepaw?" Came a voice. "Care to join me on a walk?"

Needs Someone To Talk To Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Needs Someone To Talk To   Needs Someone To Talk To EmptyFri 21 May 2010 - 12:33

Flame turned and saw the kit. He didn't fully familiar with the kit. He thought. What is this kit's name? Oh yah. He smiled. "Your Pinekit, right?" He said. He turned to Bluesky. "I don't know."

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Needs Someone To Talk To   Needs Someone To Talk To EmptyFri 21 May 2010 - 14:39

Pinekit smiled. "Yeah!" She struggled to remember the tom's name. "Are you..." She paused for a moment before adding, "Flamepaw?" Pinekit turned to Bluesky.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Needs Someone To Talk To   Needs Someone To Talk To EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 8:31

Flamepaw smiled and nodded. "Yes, but you can call me just Flame." He said to the kit.

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Needs Someone To Talk To   Needs Someone To Talk To EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 11:37

Nodding, Pinekit scrambled closer to the Nursery to avoid much trouble. "Is an apprentice cool?"
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Needs Someone To Talk To   Needs Someone To Talk To EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 4:15

Flame saw the kit moving closer to the Nursery. "Don't worry, if you get yelled at I'll fight for you." He said, smiling. He nodded. "Being an apprentice is awesome, but I'm going to be a warrior soon which is even cooler."

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Needs Someone To Talk To   Needs Someone To Talk To EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 9:46

Pinekit smiled at Flame. Feeling warm inside, she scrambled next to the apprentice. "When I get my warrior name i'm going to be big and strong! I'll be as strong as all the Clans combined!" Pinekit laughed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Needs Someone To Talk To   Needs Someone To Talk To EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 14:26

Thunderkit bounded out of the nursery.Hey Flame! Hi Pinekit.He said.What are you doing???
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Needs Someone To Talk To   Needs Someone To Talk To EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 14:41

"Oh, hey, Thunderkit. We're not doing anything." Pinekit quickly pounced onto Thunderkit playfully. She bit his neck scruff and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needs Someone To Talk To   Needs Someone To Talk To Empty

Back to top Go down

Needs Someone To Talk To
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: