Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Generation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

A New Generation  Empty
PostSubject: A New Generation    A New Generation  EmptyTue 23 Dec 2014 - 20:05

Gingerleaf rested in the nursery alone. She hissed in pain as the sharp spasms took over her stomach. She had brought a stick so that she had something to grip on during the pain. For every spasm the she cat felt, she bit the stick hard. Digging the ground, the breathed hard and dealt with the pain of giving birth. The calico broke the stick and spat it out when the birth procedure finished. "Dapplepelt! They're here!"
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A New Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Generation    A New Generation  EmptyTue 23 Dec 2014 - 20:52

Dapplepelt rushed to his mate at her cry. "Don't worry, I'm here. you're going to be okay." Nuzzling his mate, he went to go grab some wet moss for her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan warrior,Starclan warrior, Starclan warrior , Starclan apprentice , Starclan apprentice,Starclan Kit , Riverclan apprentice,Riverclan apprentice ,Windclan apprentice,Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 303

A New Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Generation    A New Generation  EmptyTue 23 Dec 2014 - 22:09

[ok so just making sure are they born yet or not just yet i'm just confused slightly by the first post]

4th life:Bramblepaw of Shadowclan(deceased)
5th life:Sorrelpaw/soul of Windclan(deceased)
6th life:Mosskit of Riverclan(deceased)
7th life:Silverpaw/wind of Riverclan(Alive)
8th life:Streampaw/sky of Riverclan(Alive)
9th life:Silentpaw/claw of Windclan -Half clan - (alive)
10th life:Flickerkit-paw-blaze of Thunderclan -(alive)
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

A New Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Generation    A New Generation  EmptyWed 24 Dec 2014 - 12:17

A black kit rested in the moss, opened her mouth, and took her first breath of air. A pitiful wail split through the nursery, and the kit squirmed, attempting to wriggle her way toward her mother's milk.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan warrior,Starclan warrior, Starclan warrior , Starclan apprentice , Starclan apprentice,Starclan Kit , Riverclan apprentice,Riverclan apprentice ,Windclan apprentice,Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger

A New Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Generation    A New Generation  EmptyWed 24 Dec 2014 - 13:37

A small brown,ginger and white tabby kit laid in the moss.She opened her small pink mouth and let out a mewl that sound pitiful. She squirmed a little moving closer to the warmth and smell of milk.

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

A New Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Generation    A New Generation  EmptyWed 24 Dec 2014 - 22:07

(@Silver: They're born. :3)

"Thank you, Dapplepelt."
Gingerleaf used her tail to guide her kits to the milk. When finished, she began to lick them fiercely to keep them warm. They're beautiful, she thought warmly. The calico she cat was thinking of the names for them.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

A New Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Generation    A New Generation  EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 12:23

Dapplepelt smiled at his new kits. "They're wonderful!" He exclaimed. Hmm.... "What should we name them? The one that looks like you could be Flickerkit?" He was a tad disappointed none of them looked like him, but loved them anyway. After all, he was a father!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

A New Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Generation    A New Generation  EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 12:59

Gingerleaf didn't take her eyes off of her kits. "Yes! And the other one could be named Hollykit!" She leaned over her mate and grinned at him. "They're so beautiful. You and I make wonderful kits."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

A New Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Generation    A New Generation  EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 19:18

Dapplepelt nodded. "Yes... You'll be a great mother! I can't believe I'm a father!" He exclaimed and nuzzled his mate happily. Looking to his kits, he licked their heads. "Yes, Hollykit will be a great name for her!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Libra Tiger

A New Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Generation    A New Generation  EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 0:53

[ok i thought so I just wasn't sure and sorry for delayed posting i was doing christmas and everything.]

Flickerkit mewled again when she felt her father,Dappletail,lick her head. She lifted her head omewhat feebly,ir shook a little before she laid it back down.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

A New Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Generation    A New Generation  EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 15:51

Dapplepelt smiled at Flickerkit and purred. "They really are just so wonderful.." Licking their heads once more, he laid down to Gingerleaf, and wrapped his tail around her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Generation    A New Generation  Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Generation
Page 1 of 1