Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chatting [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Chatting [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Chatting [OPEN]   Chatting [OPEN] EmptySun 21 Dec 2014 - 16:18

BlackClaw looked to the fresh kill pile and saw a fattened toad. Smiling he grabbed it and began to devour it. He wished he could share this with RedCloud, but she was WindClan.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Chatting [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatting [OPEN]   Chatting [OPEN] EmptySun 21 Dec 2014 - 18:35

Padding out of the warrior's den, Fennelcloud looked around before her eyes landed on Blackclaw. Finally seeing someone she can talk to, she made her way to the warrior watching him eat the toad. Quickly grabbing a lizard from the fresh kill pile, she joined the tom with a smile. "Greetings Blackclaw!" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

Chatting [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatting [OPEN]   Chatting [OPEN] EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 4:01

BlackClaw smiled seeing FennelCloud. "Why hello FennelCloud! How are you?" He took another bite of the toad and swiveled his ears towards her invade she said anything while he was munching. With a mouthful he added. "It seems like things are calming down eh?"
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

Chatting [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatting [OPEN]   Chatting [OPEN] EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 5:42

Awakened by his dreadful stomach rumbling, Scorchclaw bliked open his dull orange eyes and glanced down at his ribs, which threatened to rip through his skin. The tabby hadn't eaten since his mate Cormorantpelt had gone missing, and he hadn't bothered to groom his once sleek dark fur which was now matted and grimy. His stomach rumbled once more, and he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. "Guess I'm going to have to eat." He spat and slowly lifted himself to his bony legs, which led him towards the fresh-kill pile. After taking a long time to decide on what he fancied, he went with a small toad and reluctantly gobbled it up.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Chatting [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatting [OPEN]   Chatting [OPEN] EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 20:21

Taking a bite out of the lizard she grabbed, she nodded. "Things are pretty good, I'd say! Leafbare hasn't been so bad yet. I hope it stays that way!" she mewed wit her mouth mostly full before she saw Scorchclaw walk up to the freshkill pile. It had been a while since she had seen the warrior. "Greetings, Scorchclaw. What are you up to today?" she asked, her bright green eyes staring at him in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

Chatting [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatting [OPEN]   Chatting [OPEN] EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 22:08

BlackClaw nodded as she spoke. "Yeah it might be the best leaf-bare we've ever had." He looked at ScorchClaw who had approached them and nodded to him as a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Chatting [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatting [OPEN]   Chatting [OPEN] EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 23:09

A small kit slipped out of the nursery, in curiosity Quailkit hadn't really ventured out of the nursery's den since the other queens didn't let her since it was 'soooo' cold out in leaf-bare, but they made an exception since this day wasn't too cold and they needed to let her out eventually.

During her first few paw steps, her green eyes grew wide at the sight of the pure right cold snow that laid underneath her paws. What exactly was this? Quailkit glanced around the camp quickly taking notice of the big bulky cats that we're all sitting down and chatting with each other. Does this stuff not bother them at all? the kit thought to herself glancing at the snow again. Maybe i should stop thinking to myself and make some friends... With that thought Quailkit quickly trotted towards Fennelcloud, Blackclaw and Scorchclaw her tiny-paws leaving a trail behind her. "H-Hi..." The grey kit chirped out a friendly smile forcing onto her face. "I'm Quailkit.."
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

Chatting [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatting [OPEN]   Chatting [OPEN] EmptyTue 23 Dec 2014 - 12:01

Scorchclaw was in a daze, thinking about his past with Cormorantpelt when his thoughts were interrupted by a voice acknowledging him. The dark tabby turned to Fennelcloud, the cat who spoke, but didn't make any attempt in being interesting in the way he spoke. "Oh, hello Fennelcloud." His voice was bland, and lacked expression, but he continued talking whilst facing his half-eaten toad. "I'm not doing much. Just living."

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

Chatting [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatting [OPEN]   Chatting [OPEN] EmptyWed 24 Dec 2014 - 8:18

BlackClaw spoytted a kit walking towards them and smiled. "Hey there little kit. Where's your mom?" He looked around. Hoping to see a queen run after her kit. As the kit said its name he nodded. "Im BlackClaw. Nice to meet you QuailKit." He stifled a mrow of laughter at what ScorchClaw had said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Chatting [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatting [OPEN]   Chatting [OPEN] EmptyThu 1 Jan 2015 - 21:18

Tilting her head with a rather confused look on her face, she simply stared at Scorchclaw. "Well that doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun. Is everything okay?" she asked, almost ignoring her own meal that she had picked out of the fresh-kill pile. On second thought, she grabbed it and set it next to Quailkit. "Here you go, little kit. I bet you've never even had toad before! Go ahead and try it!" Quickly returning to Scorchclaw's side, she looked at him and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chatting [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatting [OPEN]   Chatting [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatting [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: