Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloverkit of SkyClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowy64

Snowy64

Number of posts : 3

Cloverkit of SkyClan Empty
PostSubject: Cloverkit of SkyClan   Cloverkit of SkyClan EmptyThu 4 Dec 2014 - 15:28

Cat Name: Cloverkit

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Hollyleaf, Bluefur, Bramblestar, Jagged Peak, Wind

Familiarity with the series: I've read from the Warriors predecessors to the most recent book in Dawn Of The Clans! The only books I haven't read are between Eclipse and The Last Hope

Appearance: http://us.cdn3.123rf.com/168nwm/evdoha/evdoha1212/evdoha121200653/16857173-gray-and-white-fluffy-cat.jpg

Personality: Cloverkit is a sweet, lazy kitten that loves to show affection to everyone he meets. He's a bit odd, but for the most part he's just like any other kit- just a little bit... sleepier. He has a knack for jumping high even now, and loves to show off when he's awake. He has a habit of chewing on his tail when he gets nervous or feels alone. He hates to fight, however, and will often run away in the thick of battle.

Origins: Cloverkit has mostly SkyClan origins; However, he has a little bit of WindClan and a majority of his non-SkyClan blood is ThunderClan's. Nobody knows where this blood came from, but it's assumed one of his great grandmother's litters was HalfClan. This blood mainly shows up in his big, clumsy paws and the fact that he is shockingly fast when he really means it.

Clan: SkyClan.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Cloverkit of SkyClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloverkit of SkyClan   Cloverkit of SkyClan EmptyThu 4 Dec 2014 - 16:57

Approved! Welcome to WCC!

Cloverkit of SkyClan I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Cloverkit of SkyClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: SkyClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: