Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} Empty
PostSubject: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptyThu 6 Nov 2014 - 1:37

Swiftfoot ran. The pale grey cat needed to keep it away. Away from the kits. Away from the elders, the warriors, the medicine cat, the apprentices. Her clan. Yes, there was a danger behind her. Three dangers. She couldn't face them herself! What was she thinking? There were three badgers chasing her. Yes, she might of been nuts, no she might not have been, but we all know one thing. She was brave. And possibly Starclan would let her survive this, but nobody knew. She turned to face the badgers, took a deep breath, and lunged. She landed on one's head. She heard screeching and yowling as she ripped ones back, then launching herself at its throat. None of it made much of a difference, so she fell with a thud. But she was alive, and she knew she'd be okay. She was caked in blood, scratches, bites, and now some scars, but she was alive. She had to be. Thats when she thought she heard something in the darkness. More badgers? Oh no.. I'll surely die.. But no, these sounding like cat paws. "H-he...." She said before she could speak no more. 
I'm still alive.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 0:38

Lightningpaw had heard seen and was terrified of those badgers. He was great ful for whom was leading them away, he had never seen one but he was ready to face one. He had trained for this, or for battle and was ready to fight. He stalked the badgers until they stopped wide eyed he watched a she cat launch herself onto one attempting to kil it. I won't end up in a dead ball, if I must die it is for the greater good. he yowled and did his best to copy the withered she cat. "Get ba-" he was thrown back by a huge black paw. He landed hard on his side. "Someone!!" He screeched as the jaws reached for his neck, he could see his life seeping away. With one last yowl he reached and bit down on the badgers nose, hard. It seemed to yelp as Lightningpaw staggered to his paws light headed he leapt and with great effort clawed the worthless life out of that badger. The badger staggered and fell, then he noticed something else, there were two more of the monsters.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 1:32

Swiftfoot gasped for air as she awoke to see Lightningpaw attempt to kill a badger. She sprung to her paws. Gasping again she launched herself onto a badger, and with all her might, threw a claw into its unprotected neck. The force threw her back, and the badger collapsed with a thump. The warrior went soaring through the air until she hit a tree. She didn't faint. She struggled to see, though. As she got to her paws she saw the dead badger and fought. She thrashed her claws at another badger, and it made odd sounds and ran off. "YOU STUPID BADGERS!!!!" She hissed and clawed the last badger and ripped its ear. The last badger was indeed a tiny one, but it still would'nt give up. So, will a final lunge, she ripped its ear again, and then everything happened in a blur. Swiftfoot couldn't see if she was winning or if the badger was, but she continued fighting. Before she knew it, she was covered with more blood, standing on top of the badger, her eyes full of anger, fear, relief and victory. At first, she couldn't see. Then, her legs started shaking and she passed out.
Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTebPwmsRgAfV3I4cVvX_3ZXIsQVT0busIw3jK40sUhxiTlFts5
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 1:42

"Swiftfoot!" Lightningpaw had watched the smaller badger flee and saw his clan mate fall. Stumbling he collapsed next to her. "Are you okay?" He croaked in a whisper feeling the ground deep away Don't fall alseep... and then he was to hungrey, tired and injured to speak or move. Closing his eyes he breathed in nothing could stop him from sleeping but in his weakened state he might seep away himself.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 3:06

Swiftfoot awoke about an hour later, and saw Lightningpaw barely moving. "Lightningpaw!" She tried to get up, but for some reason she couldn't. She looked down at her paws and nearly screamed. "My paw.." She said. Her back paw was twisted. She shrugged it off and got back to Lighningpaw. She noticed he wasn't breathing right. or much at all. He's not dead..... Is he? Oh Starclan don't take him he's too young!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 12:32

As Hawkfeather got towards the end of her border patrol she suddenly froze and scented the air. After a few more times Hawkfeather turned to one of the older warriors with a look of concern on her face. "I smell blood and something else I don't recognize..." Without waiting for an answer from any of the other three cats Hawkfeather turned and bolted off.

Reaching Swiftfoot and Lightningpaw Hawkfeather saw her two injured clan mates and rushed towards Swiftfoot and Lightningpaw. Ignoring the strange scent, shegave a worried look towards Swiftfoot and, seeing her conscious she bolted over. "What happened? Are you okay? Of course you're not okay.... Don't worry, help is coming. The rest of the patrol was right on my heels...." She then turns to look and see if they had continued to follow her after she initially took off before refocusing on Swiftfoot.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 13:17

Redcloud watched one of the warrior scamper off, turning tail she began to run after the she cat. "Wait what are y-" then it her blood and.. she couldn't place the other scent. Suddenly moving her paws to a faster pace she sprinted behind Hawkfeather worry drove her on. Badger! She had never come across one which is why she didn't region use the scent. She turned to see an apprentice and a warrior lying down. "Are you okay?" Thinking they were both conscious she padded over. Then Redcloud stopped the little gray one was barley breathing. She remembered him from the ceremony, "Lightningpaw are you there?" All she got was a sigh and then, the rise and fall of his stomach stopped.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 21:41

Swiftfoot stared at the lifeless body of Lightningpaw. "No.... This is all my fault! I shouldn't of come so near ANY cats! I'm the one that should've died...." She said. She bowed her head in sadness in grief.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 12:35

Seeing Lightningpaw stop breathing Hawkfeather froze, her eyes wide and focused on the young apprentice. As she sat there in silence, her maw hanging slightly open Hawkfeather's eyes went glassy aand her mind filled her sight with images of the battle the clans recently went through. As the images flew through her head her breathing quickened slightly.

Hawkfeather still had nightmares about the battle but she had been trying to cope with them, and only recently had she been able to start sleeping again.

The last image, the one that stayed in the front of her mind, was her sister's unmoving body lying in the same position as Lightningpaw. Hawkfeather let out a yowl of grief and rage and took off in the direction the badgers went, no logic in her mind as she raced forward. No one else I love will die. I will keep my clan safe.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 23:42

Swiftfoot watched as. Hawkfeather ran to the badgers. "No! It's too dangerous!" She screeched. Just then, as she was racing, she caught a glimpse of a golden cat racing mightily after Hawfeather. Honeypaw! She thought.
Honeypaw jumped in front of Hawfeather. "It's too dangerous!" She hissed. Just then, Honeypaw caught glimpse of a black and white figure. She pushed Hawkfeather out of the way, and bit the badgers neck. I'm so sorry Lightningpaw. I'm going to avenge your death. She vowed. The badgers threw her off, and Honeypaw was thrown against a tree and she blacked out.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptySat 15 Nov 2014 - 2:37

Hawkfeather leapt forward at the Badger that threw Honeypaw, slashing it deeply in the neck making sure to rip something vital before leaping away as the smallest of the badgers lunged for her. Seeing the badger land where she had been moments before Hawkfeather hissed at the creature only to go silent as a grey and white blur tackled the smaller badger. Having been distracted Hawkfeather didn't notice the third badger till it was too late. With one swipe of the beast's large paw Hawkfeather went flying and landed on the ground with a loud thud, the breath knocked out of her.

Racing after Honeypaw and Hawkfeather, Ghostpaw's eyes hardened with hatered as he saw a badger toss his sister. Seeing Hawkfeather already leaping at the offending badger Ghostpaw instead focused on the second that approached and rushed forward, slamming himself full force into the smaller badger.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptySat 15 Nov 2014 - 3:47

Swiftfoot was scared. She didn't know if her daughter was dead, and her best friend was definetly injured. Her son was fighting the last badger alone, and din't know who to help. So, first:
1. Swiftfoot slammed as hard as she could into the badger, hissing and spitting as she ripped at its throat. If Ghostpaw needed help, she was there. The badgers fell backwards. "You stupid badgers! You killed a loyal apprentice, injured my innocent daughter, hurt my best friend and are fighting my son!" She spat and with a final thrash of claws, fur met claw, and the badger was dead. 
2. Swiftfoot ran to her daughter, who was lying on the ground, her eyes glazed over and her barely breathing. "No.... No!!" She yowled and cried. Honeypaw's eyes slightly opened and she saw Swiftfoot crying. She coughed and sputtered. Her back leg oddly twisted and her pelt covered in patches of blood. "Oh, Honeypaw... I thought I lost you!" She cried and buried her nose in her daughters fur. "Stay strong."
3. She ran to Hawkfeather to check on her, seeing Hawkfeather hurt was definetly something she didn't want to see, nor her daughter, or any family! Never even a clanmate. "Hawkfeather? Are you okay?" She asked the warrior.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptySat 15 Nov 2014 - 4:36

OOC: Awwww! Hawkfeather's her best friend?

IC: As his mother clawed at the badger he was fighting Ghostpaw kept the badger trapped between the two of them, lashing out at the badger's hind-legs with his claws until Swiftfoot dealt it the killing blow. The moment Ghostpaw knew the danger had passed he quickly padded over to his sister to see if see was okay. Once he was sure that Honeypaw was okay the slight tension in his posture disappeared and he gave his sister a rare, emotion-filled smile.

Hawkfeather moaned softly while she forced herself to stand. As she stood Hawkfeather swayed and tried to regain her breath. Between her empty lungs, the pain in her side, and the bees in her brain Hawkfeather felt like she had been hit by a Monster. Continuing to sway, and her vision filled with growing black spots, Hawkfeather spit words from her cotton-filled mouth, ignoring her strong urge to vomit. "Gotta go.... camp. Possibly..... more. Tell.... daddy." Without another word Hawkfeather trudged forward unknowingly moving in the opposite direction of camp.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptySat 15 Nov 2014 - 5:00

OC: YUP!
Honeypaw just barely saw her brothers smile and smiled faintly back.  At first, Honeypaw got up. Next, she attempted to walk over again to help her brother, but ended up falling because of her twisted foot. I'm scared. Why does it hurt so much!!!??? She used every paw but her bad paw to get up, and she limped over to her brother. "Are.... You okay... G-Ghostpaw?" She asked. She was still woozy and realized something- Her voice seemed to stay the same exact volume as she spoke, and usually it was much louder. Confused, she just shrugged and waited for his answer.
Swiftfoot watched as Hawkfeather got up. Phew.. Oh, hey, wait! wrong way! She charged after her and nudged her in the right direction. "O-kay, o-kay, come on, first you need to get something for that... something." She said, talking about how she wasn't talking right. 

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} EmptySat 15 Nov 2014 - 13:28

CloudPatches raced down towards the commotion. "What has happened?" He looked at the cats all bloody and hurt. Seeing LightningPaw he closed his eyes. "How did this happen?" CloudPayches licked his mate on the head to comfort her then saw his daughter and son there as well. Then he went up to his apprentice and laid next to him for a bit before standing back up. "First someone who isn't as badly hurt should go get the medicine cat. Then we should carry LightninhPaw back. His clan mates should get to sit vigil with him." Looking to SwiftFoot and his children he thought of if it had been one of them. 'What would I have done if it had been one of them?'
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}   Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D} Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny's call {Open to everybody :D}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: