Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Ghostkit, Honeykit, Jackalkit, Lizardkit, Moonkit, and Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Female
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Ghostkit, Honeykit, Jackalkit, Lizardkit, Moonkit, and Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:40 am

Redcloud looked around and saw Lizardpaw standing there plain as anything. In the jumble of cats moving around to say congrats and meeting there apprentices or mentors. She walked over acting like it wasn't a care in the world, but there was a few big time. She leaned forward to touch noses with the black kit.

n/a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Ghostkit, Honeykit, Jackalkit, Lizardkit, Moonkit, and Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:52 pm

"Yay!" Honeykit paw mewed and ran over to Fangtooth. "I promise I'll make you proud!" She announced and smiled.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ghostkit, Honeykit, Jackalkit, Lizardkit, Moonkit, and Spottedkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: