Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Beautiful Day in WindClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

A Beautiful Day in WindClan Empty
PostSubject: A Beautiful Day in WindClan   A Beautiful Day in WindClan EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Fangtooth sat down, licking a paw and drawing it slowly over her ear. Looking around, she let out a content sigh. It was a beautiful day, her Clan was healthy, and there was plenty of prey. Bushes rustled behind her, and she whirled around. "who's there?" she asked curiously, wondering who was behind the bush.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Day in WindClan   A Beautiful Day in WindClan EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:21 pm

Redcloud popped out of the bush like a mouse embarrassed. "I ummm..." She trailed off, the she cat had been very distracted lately and while stalking a vole had been caught up in other thoughts. The startled shriek of the vole still rung in her ears as she looked at Fangtooth.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Day in WindClan   A Beautiful Day in WindClan EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:28 pm

The feline purred, not caring. "It's okay. I realize that look, don't be embarrassed. I used to do that with my brother and friends all of the time." she assured.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Day in WindClan   A Beautiful Day in WindClan EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:50 pm

"Haha I'll never know that feeling, I never had any brothers or sisters." She laughed feeling a little more confortable around the cat that sat next to her.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Day in WindClan   A Beautiful Day in WindClan EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Fangtooth smiled, but thinking of her brother made her sad. "My brother's been distancing himself from me....I don't have a mother or father......At least I have the Clan!" she mused.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Day in WindClan   A Beautiful Day in WindClan Empty

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Day in WindClan
Page 1 of 1