Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darky

Male
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader

PostSubject: Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:47 pm

With a few bounding leaps, Sunstar perched himself atop the mighty willow branch. After feeling a light breeze ruffle his short golden fur he called out, his voice carried around the camp, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a Clan meeting!"

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Female
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394
Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:02 am

TigerPaw looked up from the fish she was eating and started walking towards the meeting. She licked her whiskers and then waited. Looking over she saw a sooty colored Tom walk towards the rock as well.

Soot sat down and looked over at TigerPaw he waved a hello and then turned to SunStar.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Darky

Male
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:22 am

Once the two apprentices appeared from their den, Sunstar called out to them, "Tigerpaw, Sootpaw, please step forward."

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Female
Scorpio Cat
Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:27 pm

TigerPaw smiled and stepped forth her head held high. She would be the best warrior ever. She would accomplish all her goals at any cost no matter what happened.

SootPaw stepped forth shyly he looked up. He saw TigerPaw looking like she'd glow like a star if she stood there long enough.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:52 pm

Fawnleap ran over to watch the ceremony. Awesome, another ceremony! She thought.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Female
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:17 pm

SootPaw looked around wondering why SunStar was taking longer then usual. Had she accidentally forgot their names and was thinking of them?

TigerPaw swished her tail unpatiently why was she taking so long or was it? Maybe it was just her.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Male
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Once they stepped forward, Sunstar continued the ceremony, "I, Sunstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Tigerpaw, Sootpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Female
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:07 am

TigerPaw smiled and said loudly. "I do!!"

SootPaw hesitated then said. "Yes. Er I do." He fumbled with his paws a bit.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Male
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Sunstar then spoke, finishing up the ceremony, "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Tigerpaw, from this moment you will be known as Tigertail. Sootpaw, from this moment you will be known as Sootfur. We welcome you both as full warriors of RiverClan."

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Female
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:49 am

TigerTail jumped up happily and said. "Thank you SunStar I won't let you down." She lifted we tail high and looked at SootFur who also gained his name.

SootFur was happy it unlike TigerTail he kept it contained. Yes he was happy though
Back to top Go down
Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:42 pm

Fawnleap cheered Tigertail and Sootfur's names. "Sootfur! Tigertail!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Tigerpaw and Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-