Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

October Gathering 2014

Go down 
+12
iceychu
King Falcon I
Coal
Ebby
Caitywolfy
Cat
Shadow
Alastine
Honey Badger
⚡SilverHawk⚡
Rose
Sleepy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2014 - 10:48

The tom's face fell. Smiling slightly, he purred. "I'm your friend, though." He protested lightly, giving her a grin.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Oct 2014 - 11:38

Falconstar led his clan silently into the Gathering, narrowed eyes taking in the proceedings. He was not thrilled to be here after all that had happened, but he wasn't going to miss a Gathering all the same, so there they were. Once in, he headed for the leaders who had already gotten there, bounding up the Great Rock and nodding in a friendly nature to Spottedstar. To Thrushstar, he was decidedly more curt, and he barely acknowledged the new SkyClan leader at all. If this Gathering was to be as fun as the last one, oh boy.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Oct 2014 - 12:01

Owlheart strolled in after Falconstar, a small smirk on the warrior's face as he stared at the cats that were already in the clearing. It seemed only RiverClan was missing. He scoffed a little. Funny, WindClan was one of the fastest Clans and yet they were behind almost all of the Clans to arrive. Even SkyClan got here before them! He did paused as he glanced at the SkyClan cats with a small flicker of his tail. His gaze remanded on them for a few moments, before he turned and found a seat. He was still a bit bitter about the lost, but he wasn't going to show it. It was a time for peace, and even Owlheart with his hardheadedness was going to keep that in mind during this gathering.

October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Oct 2014 - 13:16

Arriving a little later than the rest of ShadowClan, a dark tabby tom with gleaming amber eyes which were lit up by the full moon weaved through the cats already gathered beneath the Great Oak. Scorchclaw noticed his son but sat further away along the outskirts of the slowly filling clearing with shadowed ferns brushing his pelt.

Along with the rest of ThunderClan was a dappled calico she-cat, sat relatively close to the tree upon which perched three of the five Clan leaders of the forest. Breezefeather sighed, not at all excited for this gathering as her leg was beginning to ache again. I hate it. Why does an injury still have to affect you moons after if happened? She grumbled in her head as she adjusted her position on the dark golden and green leafage.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Oct 2014 - 15:24

Swiftfoot happily strode into the gathering area and sat. She looked around. "Hmm.... Oh, Thunderclan! How did everybody get here before us? Oh, and my half-brother..... Well, I'll go say hi." She said and walked over to her brother, and gave him a nod. "Hi." She mewed and quietly walked to Featherpaw and Lightningstrike. "Hi!" She said.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Oct 2014 - 18:03

Fangtooth strode into the clearing, trotting over to an unoccupied area.

Lightningstrike shifted and looked up at the two leaders.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Oct 2014 - 16:12

CloudPaw followed his leader and sat down. He watched as SwiftFoot went over to some ThunderClan cats. He was too scared to meet other cats.

Feather watched a cat come up to them and said. "Hello. I'm FeatherPaw." She smiled and looked to both her mentor and the arriving cat.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Oct 2014 - 22:20

A few more cats entered the four trees quietly their ears perked and alert, it was going to be an intresting gathering tonight.

Leafpaw walked confidently into four trees after a few other cats, her head high and amber eyes filled with wonder and anxiety. This was her first time as a gathering and she didn't quite know what to expect, proably just some news about the battle between all four of the clans but, other then that she didn't really know what happened at these gatherings. Leafpaw stopped besides Lillyclaw and settled down next to them, her tail tucked neatly around her. As well as her fur the apprentice looked rather clean tonight wanting to impress the other clans.

Rockfall and Cloverleaf also followed as Breezeclaw lead them into the gathering, both of them being newbies in the clan life they didn't know what to expect, They thought that they would be jumped any second by Windclan or Thunderclan. With high alerts they settled down close with the others not wanting to speak with any of the other tree four clans.

Jayclaw padded in his tail twitching as he walked forwards, his paws we're aching ever since the battle of all four clans and it would be annoying that at least one of the four leaders we're going to bring it up. With a low and quiet growl he slowly walked to a stop and rested his poor aching paws grooming them to try ease the pain.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014 - 16:33

Lightningstrike shifted again. "Oh, sorry, didn't see you there!" He gave Swiftfoot a smile and patted the ground beside them with his tail. "Wanna sit?" he asked.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014 - 20:32

Swiftfoot nodded. "Sure." Swiftfoot sat down. "So, hows Thunderclan?" She asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014 - 21:01

((Trust me, I'm gonna write they final post in my leader ceremony ASAP, I'm just making him leader in this gathering.))

With his golden tail raised high in pride, Sunstar led his Clan into the clearing without a word. After nodding his head in greeting to a couple warriors on the way to Great Rock, Sunstar leapt onto the massive object. Sitting in Reedstars normal spot, Sunstar dipped his head to the other leaders in greeting. But sitting there where Reedstar used to sit made him reminise a little at his life before, quickly shaking that thought away and resuming his look of pride. This was his first Gathering as leader of RiverClan, he was not going to look weak around the other Clans. But StarClan help him know what to say...
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Oct 2014 - 6:00

StreamHeart and FawnPaw walked into fourtrees behind SunStar. StreamHeart noticed some cats, but just spoke to Fawnpaw. Fawnpaw sighed and looked around for other apprentices. She spotted some warriors instead. She walked over to Featherpaw. "Hi!" She mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Oct 2014 - 10:03

"Wow!"

The three siblings stood at the crest of the ridge, looking down on the clearing below as the RiverClan cats flooded in. There were more cats than any of them had ever seen, small cats and big cats, scarred toms and pretty mollies, but he wasn't excited to see any of them. Snowpaw couldn't fail to note the ugly looks being thrown around between what could only be the rival Clans, and he felt his hackles rise on the back of his neck when his vision crossed the four leaders gathered on the Great Rock. Neither of his littermates seemed to share his anxiety. Sparrowpaw was staring down wide-eyed and adoring like she-cats got, and Oakpaw was already bounding down the slope. Snowpaw followed fast on his heels, with his sister beside him.

Oakpaw skidded to a graceful stop as Snowpaw came half-slipping, half-running behind him. He barely stopped in time to avoid barreling into his brother's back, but Oakpaw didn't seem to notice. His mismatched eyes were glued on the crowd. Snowpaw glanced around at them all, feeling a lump in his throat. The other Clan cats were that much more terrifying up close.

Sparrowpaw was hopping excitedly on her paws. "The other medicine cats are gonna be here. D'you think we can meet some other apprentices before it starts?"

Snowpaw raised his tail in alarm. "Why would you want to meet other apprentices?"

"Why d'you think?" she spat back. That adoring wide-eyed look was gone, sudden as a storm, and there was only scorn left behind in her eyes. Snowpaw immediately regretted asking. "How many other times do you think you'll get to meet other Clans peacefully, stupid? Ever heard the term 'know your enemy?'"

"I'd like to get to know my enemy as little as possible," he muttered back, indignant. Oakpaw only gave a snort in derision and started forward into the crowd. Sparrowpaw hopped after him, looking as excited as a kitten, and he had no choice but to follow with his tail dragging behind him.

October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Oct 2014 - 21:16

When the new Riverclan leader leaped onto the rock, Thrushstar was slightly taken aback. He was most definitely expecting Reedstar to show up again, and it was something that the Shadowclan leader was dreading a little, but when it wasn't Reedstar that took the place on the Greatrock, Thrushstar was a little confused. Was Reedstar sick again, or had something happened to the leader? Not that it necessarily mattered. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't bring himself to even try to act like he could actually acknowledge Riverclan, much less their leader. Although it did make things easier. "Greetings," he replied after taking a quick look around. It seemed as if all of the clans were here. The Gathering could begin.

Cinderfur walked in behind Sunstar with a glazed look over her eyes. She was still recovering from Riverclan's sudden loss... her sudden loss, all the while looking after three of her newest kits who were already apprentices and bouncing around the clearing. It was their first gathering and this was as nerve-wracking for her as it was for them. She simply hoped it would go well for all of them, especially after the battle this past moon in Skyclan's territory. It was hard to overlook the tension between all of the clans, which was the biggest reason why she was glad that gatherings were times of peace, otherwise, she was sure that this place would already be looking a lot like Skyclan's territory did.
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Oct 2014 - 23:05

Lilystream knew this Gathering would be slightly different without Reedstar. Now, it was time for RiverClan's new leader to shine. Stepping into Fourtrees with the other RiverClan warriors and apprentices, the she-cat sat down. Lilystream seemed to be looking for someone, as the she-cat scanned the crowd. As her blue eyes caught the she-cat she was looking for, she felt a bit overjoyed to herself that this cat, Wildpaw, was now made a warrior. Weaving through the crowd of cats, the gray she-cat decided it would be best to see how the ThunderClan cat was doing. "Wildpaw!" she called, as Lilystream sat next to the ThunderClan she-cat.

Wildfire heard a familiar voice, as whoever it was came closer to her and sat next to the she-cat. Wildfire let out a small chuckle. "Ah, Lilystream," she mewed, remembering the warrior's name as Lilystream's familiar RiverClan scent came in. "I'm Wildfire now!" she mewed in excitement, proud of her warrior name. Oh, I pray to StarClan that this will be a great Gathering!

Mothpaw was full of excitement to enter her first Gathering. She was proud to be a RiverClan cat, thinking that RiverClan was the strongest Clan because of their fish, and also how the cats of RiverClan are great swimmers, also adding that their camp is on like an island between rivers. One couldn't possibly be as proud as Mothpaw, such an apprentice to always think she's the best. But, to think like this had some disadvantages, with the fact she prefers to learn things just from her mentor, no one else. When the she-cat entered Fourtrees, she thought she should meet some other apprentices from other Clans as she wandered around, simply to know their weakness. It is rather typical for this young she-cat to be so serious with obeying to StarClan, her Clan, her leader, her mentor, and every inch of their code.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2014   October Gathering 2014 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

October Gathering 2014
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next