Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The dream of ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

The dream of ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream of ice   The dream of ice - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 14:46

"Same thing with me,"she said. "I just sort of. . . .appeared here." Sabine hissed between her fangs. "The only part I remember, is slipping away from my egg when I was a Snakelet. Something drew me to theese woods. . . ."She paused. "But that silly stuff doesn't matter." She added with a bright, dumbfounded smile.

The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_19The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_22The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_17The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_14The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_20The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_24The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_1-1The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: The dream of ice   The dream of ice - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 16:11

Leopardheart nodded. "This woods seem to have a great magic," she commented.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dream of ice   The dream of ice - Page 2 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 9:39

"Yes," Sabine whispered. "My wood does seem to hae a glimmer to it." She added with a smile.

The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_19The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_22The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_17The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_14The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_20The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_24The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_1-1The dream of ice - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The dream of ice   The dream of ice - Page 2 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 15:43

Leopardheart nodded.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dream of ice   The dream of ice - Page 2 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 16:01

Sabine smiled.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The dream of ice   The dream of ice - Page 2 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 16:06

Leopardheart slowly tried to get up. Her joints felt stiff after almost freezing, and she moved slowly.

PostSubject: Re: The dream of ice   The dream of ice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The dream of ice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2