Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014, 10:55 pm

"Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" Thrushstar yowled loudly over the clearing from the rock.

Fennelpaw almost seemed to dart out of the apprentice's den when she heard the meeting being called. She had no idea what it was for, but she was excited! Well, it was mainly because she had heard about the possibility of her warrior ceremony soon. Maybe this meeting was her ceremony!
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 16 Sep 2014, 8:10 am

Coalpaw followed after Fennelpaw not as fast but still he came up in second. It may be his warrior ceremony in fact he had been expecting it. This was going to be awesome! His eyes sparked as he sat next to Fennelpaw grinning widely.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014, 1:18 am

OOC: I'm so sorry. I got caught up in school things. I'm pretty sure this week almost killed me. What do you want Coal's warrior name to be?? cx

Turning to Coalpaw, Fennelpaw's face beamed. "Arent' you excited, Coalpaw? We're becoming warriors!"

Thrushstar looked down at the two apprentices that took their spots and continued speaking. "Tonight we gather to make these two apprentices warriors. Fennelpaw, Coalpaw, please step forward," he said loudly.

Instantly, Fennelaw stood up and stepped forward, barely holding in her excitement for this moment. She really hoped she got an awesome warrior name!
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014, 10:39 pm

OCC: Coalshade! Or whatever else you can think of..

Coalpaw felt nervous shivers run through his neck as he stepped forward casting a glance at Fennelpaw, "Yes! I-I am!" This words made his eyes glow with excitement. His black paws stepped forward and he looked up at his leader with a gaze of awe. Bolts of suprise and scaredness seeped through his bones as he kept his blue eyes focused ahead.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014, 11:16 pm

This was where the ceremony was going to be a little different. To Thrushstar, it meant a lot when an apprentice promised to serve the clan even if that meant death, but he also needed to have them promise to keep the warrior code. Sure, it didn't seem like much, but he needed to know. He wanted to see the truth in their eyes if they truly meant it. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and serve and protect this clan, even at the cost of your life?" The question came out just as naturally as it ever had, but it was something he felt like he needed to start doing from now on. He wanted to know who he could possibly trust.

Not even realizing the difference in the ceremony, Fennelpaw quickly stood straight and talk with her chest puffed out and a struggled look of calmness on her face. "I do," she said as maturely as possible.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014, 11:20 pm

Coalpaw stepped forward although he has already and took in the leaders words with a deep breath. "I do." The words didn't shake in his mouth and he opened his own bright blue eyes with a pleasant smile he hadn't made a fool out of himself what a gift!

n/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 5:12 pm

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I grant you your warrior names. Coalpaw, from now on you will be known as Coalshade. Fennelpaw, from now on you will be known as Fennelcloud. We welcome you as full warriors of Shadowclan," Thrushstar finished before leaping off of the rock to let the clan celebrate the two new warriors.

Fennelcloud looked around, looking at her other clan members before glancing over at Coalshade. "We're warriors now!" she mewed, her face beaming.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 10:28 pm

Coalshade looked at the fellow warrior a large beam spread across his small face. "We are! I never knew it was so.... Exciting!!!!" He felt like holding his breath and watching those amongst him until he exploded after concealment. He felt proud yet small but he felt very wide and knowing like a warrior should. He was now Coalshade not Coalpaw and he was a new cat. Coalshades heart stopped pounding and a slow smirk over came his beam, "I guess we are."

n/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty

Back to top Go down

Coalpaw and Fennelpaw's Warrior Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: