Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Secrets of the Dead

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

Secrets of the Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Dead   Secrets of the Dead - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Sep 2014 - 10:16

"No. Lightningstrike."

The mottled warrior turned her skull to her brother, small sparks of hatred in her blue eyes. Cloudpool then turned to her mother who had rushed up and stuck her nose forwards. "Mother, Lightningstrike, I never wanted to see this pathetic excuse for a 'father' again after he left us. Abandoned us. Left us to those puny squirrel-chasing ThunderClanners and was too scared to come and rescue us." Her top lip began to rise and her nose scrunched up in an emotion of pure disgust. Her voice was low and malicious, enunciating every word, making sure it hit everyone in their souls. "We were waiting for him to come and retrieve us, waiting for our father to come sneaking in and take me back to where I belong. But no. When we escaped, realising our 'father' wasn't going to come and save us like a true warrior, we found him dead. He committed suicide. Leaving us for crow food." Cloudpool began to hiss, the sparks tuning into embers, into flames until it was as if her watery orbs were on fire, burning into the calm, stern eyes of her mother's. She took a step forwards, lifting her chin to meet her mother. "If it weren't for Ashcloud we would have died trying to cross that river. I'm surprised why you still love a pathetic tiny coward like him." She spat out the last word as if it was poison in her mouth.

Having made her point Cloudpool stepped to the side to face Minnowflash. Her burning eyes were narrowed, pure hatred radiating from them. Minnowflash could feel her emotions pulsing through him, and it hurt. Hurt to see his only surviving daughter express her feelings for him in such a painful, meaningful way. He tried to speak but his mouth was dry and nothing came out except for his sadness.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Dead   Secrets of the Dead - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Sep 2014 - 11:24

Lightningstrike hissed and abandoned his sister, not wanting to be near her anymore.

Coalheart hissed, thrusting her muzzle in Cloudpool's face. "I thought that you would behave better than this, Cloudpool! Now you make me feel sorry I even gave birth to you!" The she-cat spat, whipping around to stand by Minnowflash. "I love him! I can't believe I'd ever thought you'd learn about love, growing up to actually deserve a family of your own." She declared, pressing up against her mate.

Ooc: On my tablet. I can't do the colors.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Dead   Secrets of the Dead - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Sep 2014 - 2:01

Rage built up inside Cloudpool like a growing storm, about to unleash fury in the forms of lightning, rain and howling winds. "Don't you understand, Coalheart? I was waiting and waiting in ThunderClan camp, surrounded by strange cats and expecting Minnowflash to come and take me to where I truly belong!" Pain was now expressed in her pale eyes, reflecting the silver moonlight. She shook her head and looked down, blinked slowly once then shot up again. "But no. We had to go and look for him, we could have died out by the river, never to be found again! Is that what you wanted? Your two surviving kits to die because their father could not be bothered to come and save them? Is that who you love!" Cloudpool stepped forwards once before the last part of her speech, which turned into a screech, making her throat sore.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Dead   Secrets of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014 - 16:33

Coalheart lashed her tail, her claws fully exposed. "You did not have to do anything!" she spat, lashing out at her daughter, carefully missing her eye by a claw-length. "You think he didn't want to go get you? He could get himself killed like that, Cloudpool! It would be one against a fierce Clan!" the she-cat hissed. "Get out of my sight!" she growled, claws flexing. She screeched once and glared at her daughter, not even caring about the brief flash of pain in the cat's eyes.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Dead   Secrets of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014 - 23:15

Cloud pool didn't care what anyone else thought, but when Coalheart spoke, her words hi them. The pangs of pain flew into her eyes, but she quickly dismissed them with a shake of her head. The cold fire in her azure eyes was now back and bigger than ever. "Fine. He selfish and try and not to understand what I went through, and the pain I went through." She finished her words with a big intake of air, thrusting out her chest and lifting her chin before turning tail and storming off.

With a sigh, Minnowflash watched his daughter and mate fight. As Coudpool departed swiftly, he looked down and shook his head. "Coalheart...she does kind of have a point. I should have gone in there and saved them, otherwise they could have died crossing that river." The ageing tom looked up, his eyes dull with sadness.

OOC: can't do colours

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Dead   Secrets of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014 - 15:39

Coalheart hissed once and bared her teeth at the retreating cat, but when she turned to Minnowflash, her eyes were filled with more pain than she had ever felt before. "She didn't have to go look for you... It was the kits' choice, and they did the right thing.." she whispered. Seconds ticked by, but suddenly Coalheart couldn't bear the silence anymore; it frightened her and wrapped around her soul like shadows. The she-cat sank to her knees and sobs shook her violently. "Minnowflash, what have I done?!" she sobbed, her words being broken apart. She tipped her head back and wailed; a slow, sad, grief-filled cry. A similar sound echoed through the forest and she knew it was her only son.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Dead   Secrets of the Dead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets of the Dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: