Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Horrible death topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Horrible death topic   Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Silverpool walked around their territory, glancing up at the tall trees. So far, she hasn't climbed many, not any this high. Lets have fun. She jumped onto the bark and clawed her way to the top. Okay, this was way too high up. As she tried to make her way down, she slipped and fell to her death

Female
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Horrible death topic   Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:16 pm

A snow white she-cat slipped into the clearing, only to see a cat laying on the ground, bleeding. She ran over to her, checking her pulse. "No!" she whimpered. Disguising her scent, she took off through the forest.

My Babies:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotf.forumotion.com

Horrible death topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: