Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony

Go down 
+2
Alastine
Rose
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 14:16

Spottedstar jumped atop the Highrock, calling her clan together. She waited for the clan to gather for a new apprentice

Last edited by Rose on Tue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 16:19

Gingerkit raced down to the clearing. She felt a little different today. She gathered at the front hoping to get the best spot. What's going on right now?
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 16:29

Lightningstrike padded into the clearing, gazing around. His gaze landed on an excited kit. "Looks like it's a ceremony." he chuckled. He stiffened. "What if I become her mentor?! That would be cool, but there are more experienced warriors in ThunderClan.." he mewed quietly to himself.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 16:31

Ducksnap appeared and glanced around with a wide smile, "Why it looks like a ceremony." He sat down his eyes settling on Gingerkit, I wonder who will mentor her?

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:41

Dapple paw stood proudly in the crowd, he padded up to Gingerkit. "Ginger kit, don't you know? You're six moons!" He said happily.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:45

"I know that you little furball!" Gingerkit licked his cheek. She then glanced quickly at the leader.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:49

Dapple paw smiled. Maybe after her Apprentice ceremony.... He would tell her his secret.... Maybe. He waited patiently. He heard Gingerkit say something to him followed by a lick on. His cheek. "Ha." He said and prodded her head with his paw. "Hope you're happy with whatever mentor you get." He said cheerily.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:50

"I hope so too," Gingerkit responded calmly and smiled. She flicked her tail and sat down. She stared at Spottedstar.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:54

He licked Gingerkits cheek. "I have a good feeling about that." He said cheerily.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 18:23

FeatherKit heard the ceremony and jumped up happily. She couldn't wait to see who would become am apprentice. Would she? She had been around for 6 moons it could be her. She looked around wondering who her mentor would be if she became an apprentice. "I hope it's someone good I never really met any other cats here besides the kits." Walking towards the High Rock she waited. Seeing GingerKit she waved her tail in hello towards her.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 18:26

Dapple paw noticed Featherkit. "Oh, hi Featherkit." He said. Turning back to Highrock, he waited for Spottedstar speak.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 18:27

Ducksnap waved his tail greeting towards the kit, "Why hello this must be your ceremony I have seen you around for a while." He winked and sat again with a smile on his face.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 18:31

FeatherKit saw DapplePaw and smiled. Coming over to him she said. "Hi DapplePaw hi GingerKit." She licked her paw and continued. "Whose ceremony do you think it is?"
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 18:35

"Your's and Gingerkits," he mewed.

Short post is short.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 18:41

OOC: Don't post so many times guys. Just a ceremony.
IC: "Gingerkit, Featherkit, please step forward" she waited until the kits stepped forward before continuing. "You have reached the age of 6 moons and are ready to begin your training. Gingerkit, from now on until you receive your warrior name you shall be called Gingerpaw, and your mentor will be Ducksnap. Featherkit, you shall be known as Featherpaw and your mentor is Lightningstrike."

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony   Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Gingerkit and Featherkit's Apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next