Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]

Go down 
+23
Sleepy
Crystal
Flybot
Lostsouls
Alastine
Coal
Cat
Echo
Knight
Mallow
Running
Caitywolfy
iceychu
Reaper King
Icee
Rose
Spottedleaf
Fish
Honey Badger
Tarto-sensei
Sun
Puddles
King Falcon I
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 21:48

Ooc: very important: Swiftpaw will not be killed after I had a special discussion with unnamable people. Sorry about that. Please continue.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 7:19

In the shadows as she always was, Hollyshade groomed her sleek colourless fur with quick flicks of her tongue. After smoothing down the last strand she lifted her head to peek through the fronds of fern, allowing her bright green gaze to wash over the Clan. A small growl rumbled in her throat, remembering the flow if her adoptive sisters blood in her mouth. A hint of it was still there as a momento along with a few strands of Jayflight's fur in her nest. What if someone finds out I killed her... The thought would not ebb away in the back of the black she-cats mind, however the lone wolf had no regrets. Hm, never mind. Let them, as long as that happy-go-lucky mange-pelt stays dead. Hollyshade smirked, remembering how she had laughed when she turned tail and walked away from the bleeding mess that used to be a pretty light grey she-cat.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 19:01

OoC: Alright guys, let's all stick to the plan and have fun~

Alright; it was time. His muscles were tensed with preparation as he signaled with his tail for the two clans to attack. Running as fast as he could deeper into the territory, with his clan and ThunderClan right behind, he burst into the camp first, yowling out, "WindClan, ThunderClan, attack!" before swiftly ramming into a cat that seemed to be posted outside of a den (Dustfang). With the cat forced to quickly catch his breath in surprise, Falconstar was able to grab him by the scruff and shake him violently, causing him further disconcertion.

Falconstar attacked Dustfang with Swift Strike followed by Scruff Shake, dealing a combined 30 damage. Dustfang is stunned for two turns.

Falconstar:

HP: 120/120
SP: 250/300

Dustfang:
HP: 30/60
SP: 200/200

With the SkyClan cat seemingly stunned, Eaglethorn took the chance to dive in as well, rearing up nearly on his hind legs to slash viciously at the cat before landing back down on his paws.

Eaglethorn used Rear-up to Slash on Dustfang, dealing 25 points of damage.

Eaglethorn:

HP: 100/100
SP: 265/280

Dustfang:
HP: 5/60

Last edited by Snugglythrust Falcon on Mon 15 Sep 2014 - 12:21; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14826

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 19:01

The member 'Snugglythrust Falcon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 19:29

Spottedstar yet out a yowl and charged in right beside Falconstar, he veered in another direction and so did another Windclan cat. She instead went to Breezetail. She tackle him to the ground.

Spottedstar used Run and Tackle on Breezetail, dealing 26 damage since not focused. Using 10 stamina.

Spottedstar:

120/120
290/300

Breezetail:
HP: ???/??? [minus 26]
SP: ???/???

Hawkflight went after her leader, seeing that piling on one cat at a time was the best thing to do, so she charged forward. Her opponent was down and brought a heavy paw down on his head.

Hawkflight used Front paw blow on Dustfang, dealing 20 damage and using 5 stamina. Dustfang is down.

Hawkflight:
100/100
275/280

Dustfang:
HP: DOWN

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 19:45

OOC: Operation Castamere is a-go.

IC: ...What?

One moment he'd been sitting there, chatting with Breezetail and Silverstorm. As much as anyone could chat with Silverstorm, anyway. The next his world was spinning around him. Just as he thought he'd regained a bit of balance and thought, just enough to process what was happening, he felt thorn-sharp claws slash into his flank. He fell to the ground, dazed and choking back pain. "W-what..."

Then everything went dark.

Dustfang:
0/60 HP
200/200 SP

Silverstorm sprung to his feet, spitting and cursing as WindClan and ThunderClan cats came bursting through the camp wall. No! It was immediately clear that they were outnumbered. He'd thought that the war had finished, but here they came. The foxhearts would drive them out and divvy up their territory again, like they'd done before. They'd...

His eyes locked on Eaglethorn, and all other thought fled him. Body screaming in protest, he launched himself forward with a yowl and claws outstretched, bowling the brown WindClan tom to the ground. Silverstorm landed clumsily, paws aching and rage burning through him. No matter what happened, he wouldn't let him leave this camp alive. Think fast... think fast... for SkyClan.

"Swanpaw! Run south to the border! Scream the whole way until a patrol finds you!" he barked over the sounds of battle. The deputy edged backwards, tail lashing. Reedstar will save us. But would it be enough? Would they get here in time? Would RiverClan rush up only to find two enemy Clans celebrating in the ruins of SkyClan's camp?

We need both... StarClan save us. Will even that be enough?

"Leafpaw!" ShadowClan had hidden themselves away for moons, only ever showing their faces at Gatherings. Sometimes not even showing up for that. Why would they care about their plight? We have to try, though. "Run north doing the same thing! Go, both of you! Hurry!"

OOC2: I give WC/TC five posts before the other Clans arrive, just so RC and SC don't poof in out of thin air.

SkC-only posts won't count for that, in the sake of fairness.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Sun 7 Sep 2014 - 19:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 19:48

Swiftpaw looked around nervously. She leaped into a low branch, ready to pounce on someone.

Dapplepaw ran forward, looking for someone to fight. Growling, he got into the tree and thought doing the leap and hold move.

Ooc: You can attack them.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 20:08

Honeyleaf's ears perked when she heard a cry in the distance, she poked her head out to see what was going on when she saw cats race into the clearing. Fear moved through her body as she raced from her medicine den over to the nursery, shoving all of the kits, and Cloudheart into the back. She stood facing the opening of the nursery preparing to protect against any attackers.

Cloudheart stood in the nursery fear in her body. She never really fought, the last couple of times they did she was always in the nursery. Her eyes tried to watch the clearing, but Honeyleaf was blocking her view. "Breezetail.." She said softly in realization that he could die in the fight.

Flameclaw raced into the clearing following after the Windclan leader. She knew her target, and she raced over to him. She reared up onto her hind legs and brought her claws down on Breezetail. Oh how long she waited to sink her claws into a Skyclan warrior, this was for Thunderclan.

Flameclaw used Front Paws Strike on Breezetail causing 23 damage and costing 25 Stamina

Flameclaw:
100/100
255/280

Silverfang followed after her mate and leader, but instead of attacking the same warrior she veered off and followed the Thunderclan deputy. She waited for the deputy to finish her attack before lashing out at the warrior's side before jumping onto his back, and repeatedly clawing him.

Silverfang used Swift Strike, and Leap and Hold on Breezetail causing 28 Damage, and costing 35 Stamina. Stunned for one turn.

Silverfang:
80/80
205/240

Breezetail:
???/??? [Pretty sure he is done too]
???/???

Featherpaw rushed into battle looked around for someone to fight. She noticed an apprentice fleeing the scene. Oh she couldn't have that.

Featherpaw used Run and Tackle causing 15 damage plus 5 since she was not paying attention, and Swiftstrike causing 24 damage, and costing 35 stamina

Featherpaw:
20/20
45/80

Swanpaw:
DONE

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Coon on Sun 7 Sep 2014 - 20:11; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14826

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 20:08

The member 'Coon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 Mistpe10
Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 20:40

"Yes, very ready. We'll be fine." Darkfrost purred to Cloverbreeze. He was somewhat nervous too, but he shook the feeling off. He charged into the fray and caught sight of three cats being overwhelmed before turning and flinging himself at a young tabby tom (Maplecloud) and then battering him with paws, a winning tactic.

Darfrost used Swift Strike and Run-and-Tackle, dealing 28(+5) damage and using 35 stamina.

Darkfrost: 80/205
Maplecloud: 7/120

Sunface charged on with her Clan and jumped right into the battle. She heard the command to retrieve help and chased down Leafpaw, slamming into the apprentice and leaving them sprawling in the dust. She yowled a triumphant yowl. All attempts at getting help were foiled. No Clan would come to their rescue.

Sunface used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 20(+5) damage to Leafpaw and using 10 stamina.

Sunface: 100/270
Leafpaw: KO

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 21:14

Swiftpaw growled, and leaped to the ground in front of Skypaw, using Run and tackle, dealing 15 damage plus five since Skypaw was not paying attention, and using 10 stamina.

20/20
45/80
Please tell me if I didn't do this right, and correct me so I can edit it.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 23:09

A young ginger colored tabby had slipped from the apprentices den, oblivious to what exactly had been happening in the camp. Her gaze glanced around to the Thunder and windclan warriors who were invading the camp. Her claws unseathed prepared to battle anyone of these foxhearts, But Sliverstorms yowl told her to get help from shadowclan. "Right.. Help.." The apprentice thought, leaping forwards and avoiding much fighting as possible. Sprinting faster and faster the apprentice almost made it out of camp until she felt a something powerfully knock into her. Her body went into panick. Unable to move for a few moments, Her clear green eyes locking eyes with Sunface. The warrior had been gloating over a victory of an apprentice, she would gag if she could. While the Thunderclan warrior was distracted Leafpaw quickly pulled herself to her paws sprinting as fast as she could past her. Until, she was out of skyclans camp.

Rockfall had been dazed in confusion, the quick attack of Thunderclan and Windclan had surprised him but theres no way is he letting those foxhearts take control over this territory. No way in starclan, With a low growl the warrior leaped forward quickly unseathing his claws and charging into battle. He had his eyes on a certain cat a ginger she-cat who had tackled into leafpaw. The SkC warrior picked up his pace charging with all force into Sunface. His claws shredding at her pretty fur as the two went into a tumble.

Rockfall used  Run-and-Tackle, dealing 20(+5) damage to Sunface and using 10 stamina.
Rockfall: 100/270
Sunface: 75/100

Cloverleaf eyes widened in shock as she spotted Windclan and Thunderclan warriors flooding into there camp. They had them out numbered, with a quick mind the she-cat unleashed her claws launching forward into the mess of Thunderclan and Windclan. "Those mousebrains.." The warrior muttered quietly under her breath as she rammed right into a Windclan apprentice knocking the breath out of her.
Cloverleaf used  dealing 20(+5) damage to Featherpaw and using 10 stamina.

Cloverleaf: 100/270
Featherpaw: 0/20

occ; correct me if i'm wrong with math, i suck okay?
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Sep 2014 - 0:30

Breezetail's eyes widened, hearing the sound of cats bursting into the clearing before anything else, his reaction cut short as a swarm of angry warriors came in their direction - half of them throwing themselves at Dustfang, the other heading right for him. The tom hadn't time to react, nor time to think, before he felt the sharp tear of claws at his pelt. Two ThunderClan cats running at him and throwing him to the ground, a third WindClan cat grabbing him by the scruff to the ground. The SkyClan cat gritted his teeth, holding back several sharp-tongued insults - or maybe he just wanted to cry out from the pain. He wasn't entirely sure himself. The only thing he did know was that he could see his mate standing in disbelief outside of the nursery, the small shapes of Smokekit and Specklekit behind her. A sudden feeling of cold terror washed through him. No, not them! Not his family, not his clan!
"Selfish, arrogant fox-hearts!" The gray tabby snarled, twisting around and snapping at the cat on top of him with sharp teeth. He broke himself free, throwing the WindClan off in the process, and ran towards the nursery. He'd protect them with his life. "Cloudheart!" He called out, adrenaline blurring his vision, seeing only her tail as she disappeared inside.

Breezetail used 'Duck-and-Twist' on Silverfang, dealing 16 damage and using 25 stamina. He's no longer stunned. Still, please contain your bloodthirst and let him run away to the nursery for a few turns, 'cause he needs to viable for plox reasons - after which you can pwn him qwq. ty. <3

Breezetail;;
HP: 23/100
SP: 255/280

The white she-cat twitched her ear once, twice more before her green-leaf eyes flew wide open. "W-what?!" Lilyclaw looked almost bewildered as the different shapes moved in, taking down her clanmates one by one. The day had seemed to promising to be a peaceful one too, she thought, gritting her teeth. Her gaze trailed around, seeing Dustfang being pinned down outside Honeyleaf's den. In a matter of seconds it had seem as if they'd knocked him out cold. Did he even have a chance? Was he...?
A sharp chill went down her spine, replaced with a fury as she charged at them, vividly recognizing the shape of the WindClan leader standing over her friend's body. "Son of a..." She growled, making a sharp, effortless leap up and into the trees above the camp, coming swiftly back down to the ground below on top of the tom - like she'd done so many times before.

Lilyclaw used 'Sky Drop' on Falconstar, dealing 29 damage and using 35 stamina.

Lilyclaw;;
HP: 80/80
SP: 205/240

Flowerpelt had just finished her small bird when the attack had be gone, the once peaceful clearing turning to sudden madness. The ears on her head bent flat as she shrunk back words, leaning awkwardly off of her bad leg still all the same. She saw large fearsome warriors taking down the apprentices, three different cats taking down her son - all at once. She suddenly felt bile lump in her throat. "StarClan help us." she whispered. The elder heard Honeyleaf calling the queens and kits into the nursery where they'd hopefully be safe. Against her judgement and nature, she knew the best thing she could do right now was go with them. With her leg, she wouldn't last long in a fight. The old she-cat ducked away, hiding with the rest of them.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 PDt1Qqd Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Sep 2014 - 3:03

Hearing the battle cry, Wildpaw's excitement drained into nervousness. But, watching WindClan and ThunderClan charge into battle had her hopes up. They are outnumbered. Unsheathing her claws, Wildpaw charged into her first battle. Entering the camp, the cats had already thrown themselves into battle. Hearing their screeches, the apprentice's hackles raised, ready to fight. But these cats looked stronger than her, and she knew she would be beaten. She was just an apprentice, but that didn't mean she couldn't fight. Gazing around the blood-stained clearing, Wildpaw spotted a queen guarding the nursery entrance (Honeyleaf). I'll show those rogues! Charging at the queen, the she-cat let out a yowl of fury.

Wildpaw used Run-and-Tackle on Honeyleaf, dealing 15(+5) damage and using 10 stamina.

Wildpaw: 20/70
Honeyleaf: 40/100 (I think, sorry if I'm wrong)

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Sep 2014 - 5:06

Featherpaw gasped as she felt something run into her. The apprentice stumbled on her feet, and quickly fell letting the darkness consume her sight.

Silverfang watched as a warrior attacked her kit, not even flinching as she felt Breezetail escape her grasp. With a growl the windclan warrior charged the she-cat and tackled her to the ground, and a few claw strikes following.
Silverfang used Run and Tackle and Swiftstrike, causing 33 damage for not paying attention, and costing. 35 stamina.

Silverfang:
64/80
170/240

Cloverleaf:
67/100
270/280

Flameclaw watched as the windclan warrior let the akyclan to slip. She gave off a growl and changed the warrior that just attacked the windclan leader.

Flameclaw used Run and tackle causing 25 damage since she wasnt paying attention costin 10 Stamina.

Flameclaw:
100/100
245/280

Lilyclaw:
55/80
205/240

Honeyleaf gave off a sharp cry as she was attacked by the apprentice. No Medicine Cats werent supposed to be attacked! She wasnt prepared for this to well!

Honeyleaf used Front Paw strike dealing 14 dmage and costing 10 stamina

Honeyleaf:
30/50
90/100

Wildpaw:
6/20

Cloudheart pushed her and her kits further back in fear the apprentice would attack them

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next