Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Breaking Storm [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Breaking Storm [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Storm [closed]   Breaking Storm [closed] EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:22 am

WindClan's moor was a sea of rippling grass, turned silver in the moonlight. Silverstorm lifted his nose and tasted the air for a WindClan patrol, but all he could smell was heather and peat and earth. Barren gorse-specked hills rose all around him in the predawn gloom, providing no respite from the howling wind that buffeted his fur and roared in his ears, drowning out all other sounds. It hardly ever stopped blowing here, even for a moment.

Silentstar used to tell him as a kit that the north wind chilled ShadowClan's hearts and made them cold and ruthless, but now he knew she was wrong. WindClan were the ones without any honor. Lavenderheart... She'd been the sister he'd never known, just the ghost of a kit that had been left behind long before he was born, but he still felt rage for her murder. Maybe it was his mother's weary gray face that fueled his fury, knowing how hard it must have hit her when she first heard the news. Maybe it was his pride. All Silverstorm was sure of was that he needed vengeance.

"I can tell you who killed Lavenderheart, if you step down."

Deputyship was a small price to pay if it meant he could finally put Lavenderheart's shade to rest. Why Elea wanted him to give it up in the first place, he couldn't say, but none of that mattered anymore. Breezetail or Featherheart will do better than I did... or Morningbreeze. That's who Elea wanted, wasn't it? Yes, her... One of them would lead SkyClan one day, and he could finally live out the rest of his days in peace, serving his Clan until it was time to join the stars in Silverpelt.

He'll be around here... She said so. He unsheathed his claws and dropped into a cautious crouch, tail lashing. Come out...

Breaking Storm [closed] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Storm [closed]   Breaking Storm [closed] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:11 am

Eaglethorn was out alone on the territory, trying his paw at hunting once more. It was better for him to hunt without others seeing him fail, anyway. He wasn't the only one on the territory, however. To his surprise, the SkyClan deputy had wandered onto the moors, looking as if he was searching for someone. Well then, apparently SkyClan wasn't satisfied with the territory they took: they had to saunter onto WindClan territory as if they owned the place. Unsheathing his claws, he padded forward until a small distance separated the two cats.

"You're on WindClan territory, Silverstorm. Though I suspect you knew that already. Don't test my patience: what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Storm [closed]   Breaking Storm [closed] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Silverstorm wasn't surprised to hear the voice threatening him from the dark. He turned to face him, his lips curled back in a silent snarl. "Eaglethorn," he said, unsheathing his claws and digging them into the soft peat. "You should know why I'm here. I know what you did."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Storm [closed]   Breaking Storm [closed] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:41 pm

Well, he certainly did a lot of things. Eaglethorn didn't appreciate being accosted by a rogue on his own territory, though. "Enlighten me, rogue. What exactly did I do to you? Is there not enough for you to do in your illegitimate clan that you had to come pick fights with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Storm [closed]   Breaking Storm [closed] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:50 pm

An indescribable fury welled up inside of him, to see him lying to his face. Was he lying? Pretending? Or did he genuinely forget? Death is too kind for you. Somehow, some way, Silverstorm managed to keep still. "I'm twice the warrior you are, murderer. You sunk your rat teeth into her neck and then threw her body off the Gorge so nobody would find out." He crouched lower, tail lashing. "There are stains you can't hide, though. You'll rot for this."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Storm [closed]   Breaking Storm [closed] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Still staring back at the SkyClan deputy, Eaglethorn thought about what he could've meant. Okay, so that one ShadowClan cat was in their camp, so they were out. Twopelt was on Outlook Rock, and he dragged his body to be torn to shreds on the Thunderpath, so not him either. That only left one. "So that's why you're here. You want to avenge Lavenderheart." He laughed, a harsh sound. "Well, unless you have any proof of me killing her, I think you should scurry on out of here." His claws scratched the grassy earth beneath him. "Unless you'd like to prove just how little the warrior code means to you."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Storm [closed]   Breaking Storm [closed] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:23 pm

"The code is everything to me," he said, eyes flashing. "Family means more." He didn't need anymore excuses. He had all the proof he needed in Elea's testimony.

Quick as a snake, he struck out, pouncing and bowling into him, with all his weight thrown behind the tackle.

Silverstorm used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 20 damage and costing 10 SP

sturm
100/100 HP
270/280 SP

iggle
???/??? HP
???/??? SP

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Storm [closed]   Breaking Storm [closed] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Eaglethorn's eyes widened as Silverstorm knocked him off his paws, though he recovered quickly with a growl. That filthy rogue wouldn't leave this territory alive! Almost like a blur, he quickly struck at Silverstorm before sliding under him and raking at his underbelly, quickly getting out of his reach before the deputy could stomp on him with his paws.

Eaglethorn used Swift Strike, then Half-Turn Belly Rake, dealing 34 damage and costing 45 SP

iggle
80/100 HP
235/280 SP

sturm
66/100 HP
270/280 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Storm [closed]   Breaking Storm [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Storm [closed]