Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 21:43

Stream paw happily padded along. She ran to the river and took in the sweet smell of fish. She saw a tiny fish in the water. Mmm, yum, she thought. She unsheathed her claws and clawed the fish. She missed. She dunked her head under, grasping the fish in her jaws. She set the fished down. She wondered if anyone wanted to join her.
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 23:13

Lilystream padded towards the river, finding Streampaw. Her blue eyes suddenly set on the fish beside the apprentice. "Nice catch," the she-cat purred amusingly. The tabby padded towards Streampaw and eyed the fish, sitting down. "That will be good fresh-kill for the Clan!" she praised, pressing a white paw onto the soaking fish. Her mentor must be proud. Looking back towards the river, Lilystream padded forward and crouched beside the smooth current. Remembering her training when hunting fish, the young warrior crouched lower to avoid her shadow from showing. Watching the river closely, her eyes suddenly turned to slits as the she-cat spotted something swimming. Now! Claws unsheathed, Lilystream swiftly snatched the fish out of the water, digging it in her claws and pressing it into the ground. A proud purr rumbled.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 3:49

A brown tabby apprentice padded up next to Lilystream and Streampaw, eyeing their catches with stormy blue eyes. "Nice catches, RiverClan will eat well tonight." Ripplepaw complimented before settling himself on his haunches at the riverbed, not letting his shadow fall across the river. A shadow glided past him in under the water, and he immediately lashed out a paw, his claws hooking under the soft flesh of the fish. The tom then hauled it out of the water and killed the small trout with a quick bite.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 5:11

Stream paw sat proudly. Heronwing is Probably proud. She saw a really big shadow move in the water. "It's a big one!" She told them. "Wanna help me try to get it? It's enough to feed every cat in the warriors den and more!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 17:51

Lilystream purred amusingly at Ripplepaw's catch. Watching the two apprentices, the she-cat couldn't wait for her own apprentice. It's good that these apprentices are learning well, she thought full of pride for RiverClan's apprentices. They will become strong warriors, and they will serve our Clan well. Finding the big fish Streampaw had found, Lilystream let out a small chuckle. "Woah there, Streampaw! Fish aren't that big to feed all our warriors," she corrected. "This fish may be big, but it is enough to feed about three or four cats." Turning her gaze to Ripplepaw, Lilystream asked, "Would you like to help us catch this fish?"

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 17:58

Snowpaw was padded towards the cats to join them. "Mind if I join?" She asked the young warrior with her soft voice. She moved her tails sideways while she waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 18:03

"Sure thing, snow paw!" Streamkit said happily. "Were gonna catch a big fish,probably enough to feed 4 or 5 warriors!!!" She said. Stream paw focused on the fish. She leaped into the cold water, grabbing it's fin. "Hey... Guys...." She bubbled through the water. "Help... Me.. Bring... It up..." She bubbled again.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 18:17

Lilystream nodded at Snowpaw. "Every cat is welcome," she mewed. Watching the three apprentices, Lilystream started to feel that this many were a pawful. I wonder where their mentors are? Watching Streampaw try to catch the fish, Lilystream's fur started to rise. Not now! The fish looked too big for the apprentice, and Lilystream feared that the fish would swim away, with Streampaw following. "Hold on!" she hissed, diving into the river and biting the fish, grasping its other fin. The she-cat then had an idea. Lilystream bobbed at the surface. "Help us carry this fish onto the edge, quickly!" she hissed, bobbing down again and holding the fish, using her weight to push the fish.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 18:57

Stream paw yanked the fish up, trying not to make Lilystream let go. She waited for someone to help.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 1:03

In a quick movement, Ripplepaw curled his forelegs around the head of the fish, which looked a lot like a salmon, and lashed out with his hinds in an attempt to drag the fish, apprentice and warrior to the shore. "Paddle!" He ordered, knowing that even with a weak current like this with the weight and pull of the fish, they were sure to end up somewhere downstream and would have to carry this salmon even further.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 4:48

Stream paw paddled hard, doing her best to bring the fish to shore. But the fish had other plans. The fish started to swim down stream, carrying stream paw with it. Stream paw struggled to swim, because she was a new apprentice, not knowing how to swim well. She threw the fish onto the shore with all her might, but went under.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 17:20

Snowpaw sighed, she was obviously too late to help them. When she saw Streampaw, she leaped forward and bit her scruff. She carefully attempted dragged the apprentice with her powerful built hind legs. She may be a little small, but she is quick and strong. She will be a warrior soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 18:16

Stream paw breathed hard. "Wow. Thanks snow paw! I have to learn how to swim!" She meowed, rather loudly. "Thanks.." She said again. Her checks were red with embarrassment. "Hey, um, *cough* at least we got the fish..." She said, awkwardly. Quit it stream paw! You're making a complete, weak, and stubborn fool of yourself! She thought in her mind.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)   Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting for the clan (apprentices and warriors welcome)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: