Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lost Love (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Lost Love (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost Love (Open)   Lost Love (Open) EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 17:16

Heatherfrost opened her eyes and smiled. Leaping to her feet, she ran to the scent of ShadowClan and sat quietly, waiting for a certain someone. "Badgerfang!" She called softly.

Coalheart sat under a tree, as bored as ever. Opening her green eyes wider, she grinned and took off across the territory. "Minnowflash!” the she-cat called, hoping she'd see her mate.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Lost Love (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Love (Open)   Lost Love (Open) EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 17:30

Badgerfang appeared at the Star oak, padding out from the surrounding woods. "Heatherfrost!" The dead cat ran over and licked her cheek.

Lost Love (Open) Image13

Lost Love (Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

Lost Love (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Love (Open)   Lost Love (Open) EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 17:33

An entirely different cat watched the two recently deceased she-cats call out to their mates, with only one appearing so far. The black cat smiled sadly at them from her sitting position up in the oak. Unfortunately, this cat's mate was still alive. However, the living cat did not know of this dilemma. Of course, his Clan raised son knew. He witnessed it. But, poor Ashcloud didn't know his father. Oh well.

Wait a moment. Did the Thunderclan cat say.. "Minnowflash?" Now the eldest she-cat was surprised and worried. What had happened to the little tom her son had befriended? Nightbird jumped gracefully down the tree, The ground visible through her black paws.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Lost Love (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Love (Open)   Lost Love (Open) EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 17:50

Heatherfrost purred and, to return the gesture, licked his cheek. "Oh, it's so great to see you! And have you watched the kits from above lately? They're growing so big!" She smiled, a tint of sadness shadowing her face. "I just wish we were back down there with them. They shouldn't have to grow up without parents.." the StarClan cat sighed, but brightened up. "How have you been?" she mewed.

Coalheart kept running and calling. "Minnowflash!" she called hopefully. Slowing down a bit, she sighed. StarClan is so big that even though I live here I can't even find anyone at the right time! ..I wonder where Minnowflash is..

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Lost Love (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Love (Open)   Lost Love (Open) EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 18:23

"Yes, I have! They have grown a ton! They should be apprentices soon. I know...but they are tough, if they can survive no parents, they can survive life! I have been good, you?" Badgerfang sat down next to his mate.

Lost Love (Open) Image13

Lost Love (Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Lost Love (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Love (Open)   Lost Love (Open) EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 18:28

The golden she-cat hesitated for a bit. "To tell the truth, I've been lonely without you and the kits. Other than that, okay, I guess." she mewed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Love (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Love (Open)   Lost Love (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Love (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Star Oak-
Jump to: