Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 17:15

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!." Dewstar yowled, gazing over the camp clearing.

OOC: Warrior names, guys?

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2528

PostSubject: Re: Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 17:19

Foxfang looked up from the fresh kill pile, towards his leader. He had been informed earlier that today would be the day. The day his apprentice, Dimpaw, would become a warrior. Grey eyes glittering with pride he set his mouse aside and made the short trip to the Highrock.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat
Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 18:11

Dustypaw's ears flicked back as he listened to Dewstar summoning the clan together. This wasn't a strange thing - far from it - but he couldn't help but feel the thrill of excitement when he felt, or thought, that maybe...today it was something special for him.

"This is it. It's got to be it!" He thought, almost galloping to the front of the camp, fluffing his fur up as his chest swelled in pride.

ooc: Dustytuft XD

Dustytuft | Dt [of] Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 12:52

"Dustypaw, please step forward." Dewstar looked down on the apprentice. "I, Dewstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Dustypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 13:42

Did he promise? That was a ridiculous question. Of course he promised. That was what he had spent the last few moons training for, wasn't it? What every Apprentice knew was expected of them. It took him a moment to actually make the words come out however. He was so excited, it first came out as a wheezy little cough.

"Of course I do!" He purred, his bushy tail thwacking the ground behind in an almost canine enthusiasm. "I'll make my...our Thunderclan ancestors proud!"

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 13:53

She smiled, pleased to see such earnest excitement. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I grant you your warrior name. From this day on, you shall be called Dustytuft. StarClan honors your zeal and vigor in training, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." She jumped down and rested her muzzle on his head.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 14:35

Upon seeing her second apprentice become a warrior, Brezefeather welled with pride even though her puppeteer hadn't made her train with him . Her first apprentice, Splashpaw, had not been made a warrior as she was sent into exile by Dewstar for standing up against her for SkyClan, however the calico warrior held no grudge against Dewstar as Breezefeather herself was not a fan of SkyClan. Shakng the thoughts from her mind, the experienced warrior stood up to congratulate Dustytuft after he had completed the ritual of becoming a warrior.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 10:05

His heart felt as if it were about to swell out of her chest (which would be very unhealthy were it actually to happen, when you thought about it) but that didn't matter; this was his day, and Dustytuft - Dustytuft, he had his full name now! - couldn't have been happier.

I hope you're watching me, Starclan. He thought. Because I'm going to make you proud of me!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySun 31 Aug 2014 - 13:31

Occ; Surprise me I can't think of any.

Ic; The young apprentice named Dimpaw slipped from the apprentice den, An ear flicking as he glanced over at the Highrock where Thunderclan cats left to gather around Dewstar. Lifting his head high, Dimpaw padded towards the Highrock with a certain gleam of pride hidden in his clear Amber eyes. As the Golden apprentice watched with high alert As he and Dustypaw stepped forward, puffing out his chest his eyes locked places firmly with Dewstars bright blue eyes. Watching, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySun 31 Aug 2014 - 13:34

OOC; Ok, we'll pretend she named you Dimheart. Sound good?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySun 31 Aug 2014 - 13:46

Occ; I'm fine with it.

Dimheart filled up with pride, slowly stepping back and dipping his head back in respect to the old and well known Thunderclan leader. "Thank you Dewstar." Dimheart said his voice bellowing as he spoke. His gaze turned over towards Dustytuft congratulating him with a flick of his tail. And dipping his head towards the new warrior as well, Knowing that the both of them will make excellent warriors of Thunderclan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty

Back to top Go down

Dustypaw and Dimpaw's Warrior Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1