Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The great shake (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The great shake (open to all)  Empty
PostSubject: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 19:04

Stream kit tensed as the ground shook in the nursery. Her claws dug into the ground but it was no use. The ground broke beneath her paws and she fell. The pit of darkness surrounded her. "Am I dead?" She asked as the silence deafened her. She fell and fell, but it felt like there was no end. She saw a crack and a root sticking on and grabbed it in just the nick of time. She yowled for help but there was only an echo. She looked up and she saw the crack where she fell through. So far.... She thought. She'd never make it back up. She slid into the crack in the wall and cried for help.
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 20:51

Iceclaw felt the earth crack and shake. She looked over to the camp and saw that almost everyone was OK. She heard a tiny meow from the crack. She looked down and saw a tiny kit trapped down there. "Help! We got someone stuck down there. We need someone small. Stay calm little kit, you'll be fine."

Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 21:02

Stream kits eyes widened. Her heart beat fast. She felt herself losing her grip. She looked down. What the? Watr? "Iceclaw! It's me, stream kit! There's water down there! I can't swim yet!" Stream kit clawed her way up a little, reaching her paw out just far enough a cat could grab it. "Help! I'm slipping! Fast!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 21:25

"Oh Starclan..." She reached in with her head and grabbed Stearmkit's paw and started pulling her out.

Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 5:21

Stream kit was pulled out. She collapsed on the ground and passed out.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 9:11

Iceclaw pulled Streamkit away from the crack in the ground. "Queens, count your kits. No cat comes close to the crack without a buddy." She licked Streamkit to try to clean and keep her warm. 

Midnightsky called out to the camp."Is anyone missing?"

Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 14:34

Stream kit turned her head. The ground shook again. She ran off farther, but not too far. She knew what would happen. The ground opened beneath many cats paws (you can jump out of the way, I'm not in control of your character) and stream kit cried as her paw was stuck in a crack. "Help!!!" She yowled. "Its pulling me!" She tugged her paw up but she heard a snap. "Broken!!!!!!" She yowled, collapsing onto her back.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 18:43

"Oh for the love of starclan." Midnight sky mewed. "Iceclaw. Look for stray kits and help Streamkit. I'll help the others up into the trees."

Iceclaw nodded and pulled Streamkit out. "Come on. Can you walk?"

Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 19:26

Stream kit looked at her paw and wailed again, "broken!!! It broken!!!! It's bleeding!!!!!" She cried. Her paw really was broken. She had pulled a tendon out of place and snapped the bone. The blood was now flowing out, but not that badly. Her little claw was snagged. "Medicine cat!!!" She meowed loudly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 20:26

Iceclaw picked up the kit and carried her out of the camp. "I have no idea where Cloverpaw(or something) is. I'll go get some poppy seeds and some spiderweb." She ran back into the camp and took out a few seeds and some web. She ran out the camp and gave the seeds to Streamkit. "Lick the seeds." She wrapped the wound with the web. "Stay calm. You'll be alright, I need to check if there are others still stuck inside."

Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 5:40

Stream kit licked the poppy seeds and tried not to look at her paw. She wondered how many cats were .trapped under there. Maybe a lot, maybe a little, maybe none. The pain ebbed away and the she kit was feeling a little better. She huddled next to a berry bush, preparing for anything.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 7:00

Iceclaw looked around. Everything was calm, she couldn't hear anything but she needed to be sure. She gave a quick patrol around the camp but she didn't find anything.

Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 16:11

Stream kit glanced around. She watched as a tree cracked and fell. She heard squishing noises. She hoped it was just some bushes. She trotted over to the tree and smelled dead mice under. She yanked them out. Fresh! Her injured paw meant she couldn't walk well, or tear it with that claw. Sighing, she dragged it over to ice claw and midnight sky. "I owe you this." Stream kit said. She nudged it forward. "You're my hero! Both of you!" Stream kit said. She took a small scrap. It was unlikely for a Riverclan cat to eat mice, but hey, she found it. And it was a little tasty. My first mouse! She thought. She nibbled on it. "Not too bad," she finished the scrap as the earth shook again, sending a cloud of dust, opening a large hole in the ground. She let out a terrified yowl. Starclan, help my clan! Please! I wanna grow up happy with my clan mates, not die so young! She prayed. "Starclan, help us!!!" She yowled to the sky. Running into a bush, she hid.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great shake (open to all)    The great shake (open to all)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The great shake (open to all)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: