Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:21 am

Falconstar jumped to the top of the Tallrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:10 am

Spiderkit padded out from the nursery. One of the queens had groomed his fur, because he was old enough to be an apprentice and they knew his ceremony was soon. He sat down and looked for Fangkit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flowerlilly

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 29
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit, Thunderclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:16 am

Flowerkit had followed Spiderkit out of the nursery and sat down on one side of him. "I bet it's your apprentice ceremony, I should already start calling you Spiderpaw!"

Pinekit

Moonkit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coal

Characters : Thornkit, Rushkit, Radiantkit, Wolfkit, Flarekit
Female
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823
Clan/Rank : {T}hornkit - Kit | {RT}ushkit - Kit | {RS}adiantkit - Kit | {W}olfkit - Kit | {F}larekit - Kit

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Fangkit trotted out of the nursery, head held high. Once she spotted her brother and Flowerkit, her head and tail drooped, and a soft growl emitted from the kit's throat. What's happening to me? There's nothing wrong with- Fangkit narrowed her eyes and slunk over to Spiderkit's side.

My Babies:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:07 am

"Hi Fangkit," Spiderkit greeted happily. "We were just talking about what we think this is about. It might be my apprentice ceremony...it could be yours to!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coal

Female
Leo Goat
Clan/Rank : {T}hornkit - Kit | {RT}ushkit - Kit | {RS}adiantkit - Kit | {W}olfkit - Kit | {F}larekit - Kit

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:29 am

Fangkit's face had a small smile on it. "Yeah, I guess so!" she meowed. Realizing how messy her fur was, she frantically groomed herself in attempt to make herself look okay. "Oh, I'm not gonna get this done in time, am I!" she muttered.

My Babies:

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:12 am

"Fangkit and Spiderkit, you have both reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you both to become apprentices. From now until you become warriors, you will be known as Fangpaw and Spiderpaw. Fangpaw, your mentor will be Crystalpelt. Spiderpaw, yours will be Graystorm."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coal

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:15 am

Fangpaw smiled and dipped her head. "Thank you, Falconstar!" she meowed and turned to her brother. "We're apprentices!" she meowed proudly.

My Babies:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Spiderpaw smiled and looked over at his sister. "I know," he replied.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy

Female
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Batkit wondered over to Fangpaw and spiderpaw."Congratulations to both of you!"She squeaked.

View user profile
Coal

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Fangpaw dipped her head. "Thank you!" she meowed, smiling at her former denmate.

My Babies:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: