Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainstrike

Rainstrike

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 52

Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!! Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!!   Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!! EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 20:49

Hi! Is it OK if I do a Fanfic adaptation of the RP group, Warriors: Night has Fallen? I promise to give ALL OF THE CREDIT to the admin of that RP group, and nothing will be mine's except for the specific plot. I'm only going to use the MAIN PLOT from the group. Thanks!  Regular 
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!!   Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!! EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 23:51

Oh, wow. Didn't expect to see this.

I'd be flattered. Sure, go ahead. :3

Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Rainstrike

Rainstrike

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!!   Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!! EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 23:54

YEAH thanks! It will be on Quotev if you wanna read it.  Happy Hamu Thanks again!!!

I know that you have kind of a prequel to Night has Fallen, but I swear I will not use it, unless I need to figure out who says what or something.
Back to top Go down
Rainstrike

Rainstrike

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!!   Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!! EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 0:05

HEY! IF KES HAPPENS TO SEE THIS, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I DO NOT KNOW KESTRELPAW'S DESCRIPTION, BECAUSE I NEED IT FOR THE FANFIC!!! I may just be an idiot, but I can't seem to find what her description is...  Confused Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!!   Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Warriors: Night has Fallen Fanfiction adaptation!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: