Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Hawkkit and Pebblekit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Hawkkit and Pebblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:24 am

Falconstar jumped to the top of the Tallrock and called out to his clan, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coal

Female
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit and Pebblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:57 am

Fangkit peered out of the nursery and gazed up at Falconstar. "A Clan meeting!" she squeaked quietly. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" The kit thought for a moment. I've caught my own prey before, haven't I? From that big pile in the camp? Fangkit smiled. "I get to attend the Clan meeting!" she told any cat that would listen as she strolled as fast as her stubby legs could carry her into the clearing. She sat down, and stared up at the Tallrock.

My Babies:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotf.forumotion.com
Night
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Characters : [D]Darkflight [S]Spiderfur [C]Cloudstone [H]Scorch [F]Firpaw
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 1872
Clan/Rank : RC MC, TC Warrior, WC Warrior, SkC Elder, Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit and Pebblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:19 am

A kitten peered out of the nursery, curious. A meeting? Bouncing over, the kit's green eyes gazed up towards her leader. Is it my ceremony? Oh, I do hope it is! Excited, Pebblekit quickly cleaned her grey fur.

DarkflightlSpiderfurlCloudstonelScorch|Firpaw

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lostsoulsbleed

Characters : (L)una;♀Alive|(H)awkpaw;♀Alive|(F)rozenkit;♀Alive|(S)weetkit;♀Alive|(W)hisperingkit;♂Unborn
Female
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 466
Clan/Rank : (L)-Loner, (H)-Windclan Apprentice, (F)-Thunderclan Kit, (S)-Windclan Kit, (W)-Skyclan

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit and Pebblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:42 pm

At her father's call Hawkkit got up from her nest in the nursery and padded out of the den, looking around camp happily and curiously. She loved playing with the other kits and her favorite to play with was Pebblekit. Padding over to her friend she sat down next to her and bumped her own shoulder into other kit's shoulder. "Hey, you know what's going on?"

My Family Tree

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OOC: XD I don't think you were obvious enough Night.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Female
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit and Pebblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:02 pm

Pebblekit glanced over at her friend with wide, excited eyes. "A ceremony!" she cheered quietly, the kit's tail swishing behind her. She would have smiled, except it is anatomically impossible for cats to do that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lostsoulsbleed

Characters : (L)una;♀Alive|(H)awkpaw;♀Alive|(F)rozenkit;♀Alive|(S)weetkit;♀Alive|(W)hisperingkit;♂Unborn
Female
Taurus Tiger
Clan/Rank : (L)-Loner, (H)-Windclan Apprentice, (F)-Thunderclan Kit, (S)-Windclan Kit, (W)-Skyclan

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit and Pebblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm

-Hawkkit's ears perked slightly and she looked at her friend excitedly.- "Really?!" -She quickly moved her gaze from the she-kit to her father as she continued, making sure to keep her voice down as she did.- "I hope it's mine! Oh! If it is wouldn't it be yours too?!"

My Family Tree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Female
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit and Pebblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:06 pm

The kitten licked at her paw and rubbed her muzzle. "I hope so," was her both happy and distant reply. A tiny fly attempted to land on her ear, to which she batted at playfully.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit and Pebblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:09 am

With everyone gathered around, Falconstar continued. "Hawkkit, Pebblekit, from now until you become warriors, you will be known as Hawkpaw and Pebblepaw. Your mentors will be Tigerpelt and Asterflower."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lostsoulsbleed

Female
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit and Pebblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:25 pm

-Hawkpaw let out an excited purr before she bolted over to her new mentor.-

My Family Tree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit and Pebblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Hawkkit and Pebblekit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: