Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sleetpaw's MCA Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

Sleetpaw's MCA Application  Empty
PostSubject: Sleetpaw's MCA Application    Sleetpaw's MCA Application  EmptySat 2 Aug 2014 - 13:45

Cat Name: Sleetpaw~Sleet?

Clan: Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duty of the medicine cat is to heal their clan in times of need whither it be wounds or some advice. They make sure that their clan is the healthiest it can be even if they are on their death bed. The do not battle unless they are defending their own camp in a time of extreme need. They develop a connection to Starclan more so than warriors and sometimes more than leaders. They use Starclan's signs to warn their clan's of coming danger or of coming good times.

What you would do with this position: Sleet would do what the position requires her to do. Attend gatherings both Medicine and clan. Take care of the clan in times of need, and times of good health. When she becomes a full medicine cat she will help the leader with tough decisions, and help them interpret signs from Starclan if they ever received them.

Why you think you deserve this position: I am a trusted member, and I work well with important positions. I have held the Shadowclan Medicine Cat position before with my Pre-Boot character Dawn. You can trust me to be active, and know what to do with this position.

Recommendations: Shadow, Badge

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Coon on Sat 2 Aug 2014 - 14:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Sleetpaw's MCA Application    Sleetpaw's MCA Application  EmptySat 2 Aug 2014 - 14:04

I recommend~
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: Sleetpaw's MCA Application    Sleetpaw's MCA Application  EmptySat 2 Aug 2014 - 14:16

I recommend~

Sleetpaw's MCA Application  ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Sleetpaw's MCA Application    Sleetpaw's MCA Application  EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014 - 11:04

way late but

approved~

Sleetpaw's MCA Application  PDt1Qqd Sleetpaw's MCA Application  Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleetpaw's MCA Application    Sleetpaw's MCA Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleetpaw's MCA Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: