Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anger Manegement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

Anger Manegement Empty
PostSubject: Anger Manegement   Anger Manegement EmptyFri 1 Aug 2014 - 18:07

Within Thunderclan territory, a large ginger warrior crouched. He was covered with barely healed scars, which was unusual, for he was younger than many in the forest. His short tail lashed, the tip fluffed up like a cheeto puff. Stormy grey eyes narrowed on a small mouse that was oblivious to the imminent danger. Focusing harder on both his prey and form, the tom smashed the rodent to the ground beneath his paws. He could feel many bones breaking, giving off tiny clicks when they snapped. He hadn't noticed the cat behind him until a sharp crack was heard.

Raising his head, he scanned the brush with narrowed eyes and a raised nose. "Show yourself," Foxfang grumbled, perking his ears towards the sound.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Anger Manegement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Manegement   Anger Manegement EmptyFri 1 Aug 2014 - 18:16

Maplebloom stepped out from the brush. "You caught me," She purred jokingly as she sat down nearby. "I guess my mentor didn't teach me well how to sneak up on someone!"

Anger Manegement Image13

Anger Manegement Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Anger Manegement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Manegement   Anger Manegement EmptyFri 1 Aug 2014 - 19:18

Dapplepaw popped her head out of the bushes and saw two cats. "Hey, Maplebloom! Hey Foxleap!" she called cheerily. "What's going on?"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon

Anger Manegement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Manegement   Anger Manegement EmptyFri 1 Aug 2014 - 20:45

Raising a nonexistent eyebrow at the emerging she-cats, he huffed and covered his broken catch with a few leaves. As Foxfang sat down, he meowed, "Guess not," Spotting the second cat peered out of the bushes, he answered. "Nothing much," He licked at a scar on his back that was being irritated by a patch of dirty fur.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Anger Manegement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Manegement   Anger Manegement EmptyFri 1 Aug 2014 - 20:48

Dapplepaw had heard the older warrior huff. I wonder what happened... She trotted over to the two cats and sat down beside Maplebloom.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

Anger Manegement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Manegement   Anger Manegement EmptyTue 5 Aug 2014 - 11:56

"So," The ginger tom mumbled. "How do you feel about all the drama with Skyclan going on."

His grey eyes were slits as he thought of those warriors who had beaten him down without a second thought. His dignity had been at an all time low, and now he wanted revenge. Those kittens wouldn't know their doom until it was far too late.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

Anger Manegement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Manegement   Anger Manegement EmptyTue 5 Aug 2014 - 12:19

Orange, black and white fur merged into the undergrowth, almost camouflaging the ThunderClan warrior. A voice close by startled the mouse Breezefeather was hunting and the small rodent dropped the seed and scurried away. "Mouse-dung!" She hissed. I know I'm not meant to be hunting but it's annoying that when you try to do so, someone scares your prey off! The feline then padded around a blooming holly bush to encounter Dapplepaw, Foxfang and Maplebloom. "I know I'm not meant to be hunting but could you try and be quieter?" Breezefeather grumbled as she approached her Clan-mates. The calico warrior sat down to rest her mauled leg and give it a few soothing licks.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anger Manegement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Manegement   Anger Manegement Empty

Back to top Go down

Anger Manegement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum