Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Lion, big problem (Free !)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Little Lion, big problem (Free !) Empty
PostSubject: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyWed 5 May 2010 - 11:25

It was a sunny day, birds sang in the trees and the river poured slowly. All was calm in the forest of Riverclan. All ? Noooo ! A little kit named Lionkit was awake. His amber eyes shone and his golden fur was ruffled. Lionkit was two moons old (I don't know who to say their age) and he walked as he was an apprentice. He was a really kind cat, always smiling, proud, respectful and roguish. But he already wanted to discover the camp and his warriors. He didn't know anybody, only the other kits.
    The young cat went out of the nursery for admire the sun. It was so... Brilliant. He blinked and went towards the middle of the camp. Here, he sat in the dust and looked around him.

« So this is my camp ? » said Lionkit with a cute smile. « Cool, I didn't think it was so... Big ! Oh, there's a cat here... Heum... Hey you ! What's your name ? Mine is Lionkit ! »
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 10:08

Wishingpaw walked up to the little kit. "Hello Lionkit. I'm Wisihingpaw."

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 11:36

Lionkit stared at Wishingpaw. He knew that when the name of the cat finished by "pw", it means that they were apprentices. Lucky guys, thought the young cat with bitterness. Then, he smiled and move on.

« You are an apprentice ! You're so lucky, I wnt to be like you : training, hunting party, battles and... Kill foxes and badgers ! »
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 22:04

pounced on wishingpaw's tail "i got u!"
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 22:05

Wishingpaw jumped. "Hey, careful." She aid mewling playfully.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 22:21

me swrry wishingpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 11:37

Lionkit smiled when he recognised Sparkkit, a kit who was with him in the nursery.

« Hey Spark ! It's me, Lion. What are you doing here ? »
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyWed 12 May 2010 - 18:24

i looked at lionkit "hey, im just prentending wishingpaw's tail was a mouse" then walks away. then stop and look back at lion paw "wat u doing?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyWed 12 May 2010 - 21:11

Bluesky was returning from a patrol. Her long legs strode silently into camp. She had a trout in her mouth, her sky blue eyes bright. Bluesky took the fish to the Fresh-kill pile and trotted across the clearing to the small group of cats. "Wishingpaw." She said in her melodic voice all of the clan had grown to know.

Little Lion, big problem (Free !) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 9:57

"Yes?" She asked as Bluesky approached.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 17:00

"Would you like to have a battle training tomorrow at sunrise?"

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 17:03

a very small caloco she-cat, with multi coloured eyes walked up and stook beside her sister; bluesky. she dipped her head in greeting, "hello lionkit and sparkkit, wishingpaw." she mewed in her kind, flowing voice, which seemed always cheerfull.

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Little Lion, big problem (Free !) Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 17:06

"Mistyriver!" She nuzzled her sister.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 17:09

mistyriver purreed and smiled at bluesky

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Little Lion, big problem (Free !) Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 9:21

"This is Mistyriver, RiverClan's medicine cat." She told the two kits.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion, big problem (Free !)   Little Lion, big problem (Free !) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Lion, big problem (Free !)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: