Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A day alone...or not

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

A day alone...or not Empty
PostSubject: A day alone...or not   A day alone...or not EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014 - 12:43

Scratchpaw lounged on a bag of disgusting Twoleg rubbish. He sighed. Finally! A time I can get out of camp and have time to myself! "At last, no other.." he was cut off by the noise of pawsteps and the strong scent of ShadowClan. "..cats." he muttered. The tom scanned the Carrionplace for the other cat. He groaned quietly when he saw nothing. Hopping off of the bag, he padded through the maze of junk. "Show yourself!" he meowed loudly. Scratchpaw gasped as he was leaped on and pushed to the ground. "Hey! get of of me!" The cat whirled around after struggling out of the attacker's grip.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com

A day alone...or not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: Carrionplace-
Jump to: