Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 11:52

Falconstar jumped to the top of the Tallrock and called out to his clan, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"

Last edited by Snugglythrust Falcon on Sun 20 Jul 2014 - 20:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 12:01

Graypaw walked out of the den and gathered with the rest of the clan
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 12:50

Cloverbreeze gathered around Tallrock with the rest of the clan and waited for Falconstar's announcement.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 13:59

Heatherpaw padded to the group of cats and sat down, waiting for Falconstar's words.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat
Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 19 Jul 2014 - 10:44

There was little that could stop the bounds of energy that Asterpaw currently felt. She had woken up quiet early that morning, but had yet to find any release. It seemed there wasn't even a job for an apprentice to do. At least, not until the leader called the rest of the clan together.

There sitting beneath the tallrock, she shifted uncomfortably. Like someone had set ever bit of her fur on edge.

Dustytuft | Dt [of] Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 19 Jul 2014 - 15:57

Graypaw sat next to Asterpaw "Are you okay?" he whispered to her
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySun 20 Jul 2014 - 20:39

With the soon-to-be warriors now stationed near the rock, Falconstar continued. "Asterpaw and Graypaw, it is time for you two to become warriors. From now on, you will be known as Asterflower and Graystorm. Continue to serve your clan well."
Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat
Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014 - 15:30

"I'm just...antsy, arn't you?" Asterpaw squirmed, flashing her clanmate a greatful grin for trying to make sure she was well. "It's not every day that Falconstar calls us all together. It's bound to be something important."

And she was right - it was important. Only she didn't realize how important it was going to be for them. She immediately tried to straighten up and settle as their leader started speaking, but couldn't help but almost screech when her name was called, along with Graypaws. "That's us!" She yowled, as if that wasn't obvious enough. This could only be one thing..

Wait...she was supposed to be solemn at this ceremony, wasn't she? After all, she was now, officially, and adult. Straightening herself to her full height, she approached the rock and her leader. "Thank you, Falconstar. I certainly will!" She purred, trying out the sound of her new name - her warrior name - in her own thoughts. Asterflower. Yes, that had a wonderful ring to it!

Dustytuft | Dt [of] Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014 - 18:45

Heatherpaw purred. "Congratulations! Lucky cat!" Secretly, she was jealous. Wasn't it time for her ceremony? It felt like she should be a warrior already. She shook her head slightly to push the thought to the back of her mind. when more cats were surrounding the two new warriors.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 22 Jul 2014 - 14:35

"I will do my best." Graystorm promised to Falconstar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty

Back to top Go down

Asterpaw and Graypaw's Warrior Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1