Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Palekit, Dimkit, Dustykit, and Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Leopardstar | Mousefang | Shrikepaw | Lionpaw
Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 6967
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan leader | warrior | ThunderClan apprentice | Tribe/SkyClan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Palekit, Dimkit, Dustykit, and Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:38 am

Dewstar watched the kits and others interact for a little bit before beginning. "Dimkit, Palekit, Dustykit, and Willowkit, please step forward. You have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you begin your training. Dimkit, you will be called Dimpaw and Foxfang will mentor you. Palekit, you will be called Palepaw and Hailfang will mentor you. Dustykit, you will be called Dustypaw and Breezefeather will mentor you. Willowkit, you will be called Willowpaw and Spottedfeather will mentor you."

Sun |~| Moderator |~| Living Characters |~| Deceased Characters

Leopardstar |~| Mousefang |~| Shrikepaw |~| Lionpaw

Last edited by Sun on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mallow

Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Palekit, Dimkit, Dustykit, and Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:10 pm

Dustykit's eyes widened and he stopped pouting about his sudden, unwanted bath, as he stared up at the bigger warrior. "Really, finally!" He cheered, turning in a tight circle of excitement. "I didn't know, but I thought that maybe- because, I mean - I'm pretty big now. I could eat a whole sparrow on my own!" He bragged. And, he supposed - Willowkit was just as big.

Now, Dewstar called out to his clanmates again, and Dustykit did here his name being called. Springing forward, Dustykit couldn't hope to keep his excitement to himself. "Yes! I knew it - kneeew it!" He cheered, galloping forward fast enough to ruffle his fur into hopeless array yet again. "We - er, I'll do my best, Dewstar. And Breezefeather!" Now he was finally an apprentice - he was Dustypaw!

Dustytuft | Dt [of] Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1127
Clan/Rank : david gilmour's coffee-addicted wife

PostSubject: Re: Palekit, Dimkit, Dustykit, and Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:40 am

ooc: I was gone volunteering at a camp, sorry. If you don't mind, Sun, could you just edit Palekit into your post? I had no stable access to the internet while away.

Site Moderator
✧↫ RiverClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | RiverClan Warriors
RiverClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies Cave-Guard
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Leopardstar | Mousefang | Shrikepaw | Lionpaw
Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 6967
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan leader | warrior | ThunderClan apprentice | Tribe/SkyClan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Palekit, Dimkit, Dustykit, and Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:04 pm

OOC: Of course, no problem.

Sun |~| Moderator |~| Living Characters |~| Deceased Characters

Leopardstar |~| Mousefang |~| Shrikepaw |~| Lionpaw
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palekit, Dimkit, Dustykit, and Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Palekit, Dimkit, Dustykit, and Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: