Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July Gathering 2014 [PLOT]

Go down 
+16
Alastine
Ebby
Reaper King
Shadow
Running
Crystal
iceychu
King Falcon I
Mallow
Shade
Knight
Caitywolfy
Rose
Coal
Bloom
Sleepy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 22:36

Silverstorm and Reedstar both shot to their paws, fangs bared. A low growl rumbled in the SkyClan deputy's throat while the aging tabby tom lashed his tail. "You think you can threaten and lecture us like this?" His voice was strained with an unbridled fury that made his hackles rise. "Worse things happen in the heat of battle. None of my Clanmates would kill an elder intentionally. We still have our honor and pride, something I think you lost long ago. My mother raised this Clan herself, as an exile far from home. Disparage her name again and I'll rip out your lying tongue."

Reedstar stepped in next, between them. No good would come if SkyClan broke the full moon's truce. It was bad enough that they'd shelter Twopelt, they didn't need this stain on their honor too. "And do not presume to scold us on barbarism." He said the word as if it was sour on his tongue. Green fire burned in the murky emerald pools of his eyes. "You act as if your Clan was attacked unprovoked. Not all of us have the memories of freshkill, Dewstar. We all still remember how you threatened to drive out and massacre SkyClan, right here on this rock, and we all still remember how you exiled an apprentice for simply speaking out against you. Had we not attacked first it was only a matter of time before you came after us."

Deomilites. The word took them both by surprise, though Reedstar could still hazily remember the moment. She'd admitted it, in front of all of them, although Reedstar could hardly hear.

The SkyClan deputy was the first to retort, with a snort of derision. "And what of it?" He unsheathed his claws, making them scrape against the Great Rock. "The way here wasn't easy, and we feared that we'd all die before seeing our Clan's homeland. We were moving through mountains. It was cold, there was hardly any prey and barely any herbs that we recognized. Too many cats had lost their footing and tumbled down ravines or off the side of the mountain. Other were preyed on by eagles and cats bigger than anything you've ever seen. That's when Elea came. She told us how to survive, which berries were dangerous and which were safe to eat, where to take shelter, how to catch the mountain prey, how to walk so you wouldn't slip and fall to your death. She healed my Clanmates and gave us all sound counsel. I don't know how many more of us might've died if it wasn't for her." Silverstorm bared his teeth. "Aye, she talked of gods too, and the way she spoke about StarClan rubbed a lot of us the wrong way, but we were all rogues and kittypets once, and everything she's prophesied has come true. You would have us throw her out for something she didn't even partake in, that happened how many moons ago? She doesn't even fight. She's a priestess, not a warrior. I don't think I've ever seen her unsheathe her claws once."

Another bitter snort. "And you are a fool to think Elea was leading any attack. Are you going blind in your old age? She's the size of an apprentice and softer than a kittypet. What place would she have in a battle?"

A tremendous one, Reedstar thought, remembering how calm she looked during the chaos, like the eye in a storm, but he didn't let the words pass his lips. He didn't trust Elea and never had ― something was off about her, and if she was a Deomilite, then that was even worse... but if all Silverstorm said was true, what harm had she ever done that they knew of? "A Deomilite and a rogue led us all into battle once, and he was one of the bravest warriors I ever knew. The Deomilites are dead and scattered, and RiverClan fights for SkyClan's honor, not for Elea."

July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014 - 13:25

Dapplepaw settled in next to some other apprentices and listened to the Clans. Hearing their words, she was slightly surprised at what she heard. "Battle? What battle?" she mumbled quietly so only she could hear her words. Woah, don't these leaders and deputies like to argue a lot.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4463

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014 - 1:03

Cormorantpelt sat with her head held high among the other deputies, listening to Silverstorm's little sob story. All of it registered as this 'Elea' basically being some kind of skilled Medicine Cat and the whiny silver tom not yet realizing that hardships comes with Clanhood. He was irritating and Cormorantpelt wished him to either shut his muzzle or just leave altogether.

ooc; i would like to apologize to all of the roeplaying community for my failure to do anything good whatsoever

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JGgdMsS July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JGg3TFt July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 J0ieN9e July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JGg3GK7 July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JGg2WjR

July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JcTsSP1  July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JcnAVnI July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 Grub_f10July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014 - 21:03

When no other words were exchanged, it seemed as if it was finally Thrushstar's turn to speak. Stepping up, he looked around at the cats underneath him and spoke up. "I have a warning for each of the clans. The murderous traitor Soulfang has been exiled from Shadowclan earlier this moon. He confessed to the brutal murders of at least three warriors and the attempted murders of several more including his own clan mates." He let that sink in for a moment. "I have not seen Soulfang since, and I am not sure where he is headed." He turned around to look at the other leaders. "Do with him as you please." Turning back to the other cats, he continued. "But I ultimately regret not finding this psychopathic traitor sooner as it would have saved three innocent lives taken so barbarically in a battle that nearly decimated Shadowclan. I hope that Thunderclan, Windclan, and Riverclan are proud of what they have accomplished because since then, Shadowclan has never been stronger. We have doubled in numbers in both warriors and apprentices and every single one of us is ready for anything that can be thrown our way. Prepare yourselves Dewstar, Reedstar, and Falconstar. We are no longer your play thing. We are a force to be reckoned with. If you try anything that threatens us, we will not hesitate to attack." With that, Thrushstar was done. He proved his point and hopefully got it through their thick skulls that Shadowclan was done hiding. This was a new time for the clan and they were not going to be stepped on any longer. Stepping back and taking his place where he stood just moments before, he didn't even bother looking around to see the response he had gotten from his words. He knew it would step on the clans' paws, but it needed to be said. He was finished. They could yell at him all they wanted to-- it wasn't going to change anything.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Jul 2014 - 5:03

As the ShadowClan leader spoke his words with pride, Scorchclaw sat up with his cranium held high and chest puffed out. ShadowClan was not afraid of any attacks or invasions whatsoever and they were prepared to fight back with all their strengh.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Jul 2014 - 18:48

Breezetail and Lilyclaw's pelts ruffled at the words of the two hypocritical leaders. How dare they? They'd threatened the utter destruction of SkyClan, killed the kin of Silentstar, and yet they had to audacity to stand under the full moon - under StarClan and amongst the forest, and try to play the victim? It left bad tastes in their mouths. Lilyclaw narrowed her eyes, supposing there were a few lessons that they - Dewstar especially - had yet to learn. The fools. They were not tools, or play things, rogues, or sheep. They were SkyClan, nothing less, and it seemed as if they would find any excuse to condemn them. Elea had nothing to do with it.

Otterfur had nothing to say as he watched the leaders quarrel on top of the rock, the tip of his tail twitching in amusement as Reedstar and Silverstorm put Dewstar in her place, and appreciating the silence that wound on as the three leaders retreating; that was, before the ShadowClan leader stepped up to take his turn.

Tigerclaw was the first to yowl, his caterwaul voicing his strong support for his leader, and his clan. Ebonyleaf's and Mistflower's voices quickly followed, their calls echoing eerily in the clearing.
Out of the three of them, the queen's was the most heartfelt, gazing up at Silverpelt with tears stinging her eyes. "Gingerheart!" she called out her old mentor's name, lost among the voices of her clan. The face of the sharp-tongued she-cat flashed in her mind, of before her sickness, or her cruel death. "Daisynose! Mistedpaw!" Their bodies were left sprawled out in the camp, turned into carrion. "S- Sagewhisker!" The last he was seen, he was fighting off three or four warriors, before he disappeared. She choked up at his name, wondering what had happened to her father, not even his body was found.
Although the truth brought some relief, it also left a sick, deep pit of disgust in their stomachs. What did they die for?

July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 PDt1Qqd July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014 - 11:25

Falconstar made no indication that Thrushstar's veiled threats phased him. He would have to watch ShadowClan closely of course, but that was really the same for all clans. Besides, he needed ShadowClan's help, and it would do no good to antagonize them further under StarClan's moon. Was StarClan even watching them, or were they just there to guide a false clan's mission to eliminate the real clans? The stars mocked them in the night sky.

"WindClan welcomes ShadowClan back to the Gatherings, and I hope that now there can be peace between the four clans. If everyone is done, though, I think we can conclude this Gathering." He gazed towards the other leaders, nodding slightly at Dewstar.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptySun 3 Aug 2014 - 16:25

The rash she-cat went silent at the protests of the two toms. She didn't care for their arguments or their threats, merely stepping back to let another cat speak about something hopefully important. Oh, stupidity 'for SkyClan's honor!' What did I expect? A confession of sins? A plea for forgiveness? There's nothing in his skull but bloodlust. Both of them just want to hurt others for their own gain. Dewstar's attention was immediately grabbed when the newest leader started with a warning, thinking for just a moment that he was going to threaten the other Clans. It wasn't long before it did turn into a threat, however. He was just Sagestar in another cat's pelt. It seemed that greed and pride were the only qualities ShadowClan leaders looked for in deputies. But she kept her mouth shut, waited for him to finish speaking and watched Thrushstar with a curious look. "Before we leave, though, I would like to ask ShadowClan about Nightstar's condition. Is she sick, or perhaps...?" She trailed off, though the rest of her question would easily be interpreted. She had yet to hear if Nightstar was still living or if a new deputy had been appointed. She noticed the black she-cat sitting amongst the deputies, but she wanted to hear the words from the tom's mouth.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   July Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

July Gathering 2014 [PLOT]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4