Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Carrionplace Battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

The Carrionplace Battle Empty
PostSubject: The Carrionplace Battle   The Carrionplace Battle EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 13:53

Scratchpaw hissed. "I'm going to tell Thrushstar something." he muttered so only he could hear.  He padded to the leaders' den and sat outside. "Thrushstar? May I talk to you?"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Carrionplace Battle   The Carrionplace Battle EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 14:18

Badgerpaw searched the camp for something to do. Soon his gaze rested on Scratchpaw, sitting by the Leander's den. Badgerpaw dug his claws in the ground. He knew what was going to happen. Scratchpaw was going to tell on him for something that Scratchpaw had started. "That stupid fox-heart thinks that he can tattle tale on me and not get hurt! Oh, if I could Ill kill him," He said to himself, hoping that nobody else heard him.

The Carrionplace Battle Image13

The Carrionplace Battle Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Carrionplace Battle   The Carrionplace Battle EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 14:21

As soon as he heard the voice call his name, Thrushstar stood up right where he was. It wasn't very often that he tried to rest, but at this moment, Mistflower had kind of forced him to do so. Being able to get back out made him feel a bit better, but he honestly had no idea as to what was needed. Stretching out his limbs before walking out of his den, he turned to Scratchpaw and questioning eyes. "What's wrong, Scratchpaw?"
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Carrionplace Battle   The Carrionplace Battle EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 16:23

"I was at the carrionplace and Badgerpaw was there too. He got mad at me, and I leaped at him. Just wanted to say sorry. I know that's wrong, and you can punish me however you want." he murmured, looking at his paws.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Carrionplace Battle   The Carrionplace Battle EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 17:28

Badgerpaw couldn't hear what they were saying, and by the looks of it, it seemed like Scratchpaw wasn't telling on him. This confused Badgerpaw.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Carrionplace Battle   The Carrionplace Battle EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014 - 20:56

He sat down and curled his tail over his paws, waiting for Thrushstar to reply. Why did I go to the carrionplace? I should've made sure nobody was there... Scratchpaw suddenly felt guilty and quickly glanced over at Badgerpaw and back at his paws without turning his head.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Carrionplace Battle   The Carrionplace Battle EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014 - 19:31

Alright then. Thrushstar really didn't know what to say. He wasn't really sure what the problem was. Neither apprentice seemed to be hurt, and suddenly Scratchpaw was apologizing for getting in a little scuffle? It happened. A clan was like family and family fought. "Thank you for being honest, Scratchpaw. I believe that is the best lesson to be learned here. The fact that you willingly told on yourself is good enough for me. As long as it does not happen anymore. Shadowclan does not need injured fighters. If Thunderclan, or even Skyclan at this point, decided to attack, we'd have two less fighters and we cannot have that. Your job is to protect your clan, not fight them." The leader looked at Badgerpaw. "I hope both of you understand."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Carrionplace Battle   The Carrionplace Battle EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014 - 20:23

Scratchpaw nodded. "I understand, Thrushstar." he meowed truthfully.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Carrionplace Battle   The Carrionplace Battle EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014 - 20:40

Badgerpaw was surprised at Thrushstar's response, but then again, Thrushstar was a leader and they said wise things sometimes. Badgerpaw was hoping a little bit for Scratchpaw to get into trouble, but then Badgerpaw would probably get into trouble with him. He just slightly nodded his head and padded away.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Carrionplace Battle   The Carrionplace Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Carrionplace Battle
Page 1 of 1