Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A disgusting hangout

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A disgusting hangout Empty
PostSubject: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 7:08

A black and white figure lurked around Shadowclan territory, jumping at every noise he heard, thinking that someone was following him. Badgerpaw ended up at Carrionplace. It reeked of crow food and trash. He entered through an entrance way and looked around. There were twoleg items and rotten food all over. Badgerpaw found a dead mouse and ate it. It tasted terrible. He walked over to a mud puddle and drank the murky water. He ended up laying down on a pile of trash. This is the only place that I can be alone, he thought. Something moved a little bit away, attracting Badgerpaw's attention. "Who's there?" He asked as he looked around.

A disgusting hangout Image13

A disgusting hangout Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 9:11

Scratchpaw padded out from behind a garbage pile carrying a large rat in his jaws. "Hey Badgerpaw. Want some rat?" He offered.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 13:51

Badgerpaw groaned. "No, I do not...why are you here?" He asked harshly. He hated other cats, except two, Cloudykit and Heatherpaw.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 14:37

Scratchpaw dropped his mouse and rolled his eyes. Why does this cat always have to go and pick a fight? Great StarClan, I was just asking! He huffed. "Well, fine. Be that way. I was just offering!" the black apprentice hissed. "An-yway, I[i] was just hunting. What were [i]you doing here?" He wanted to add mousebrain on the end of his reply, but he kept his mouth closed before something happened.

My Babies:

Last edited by Coal on Sat 5 Jul 2014 - 17:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 15:09

Badgarpaw jumped down from his pile of garbage. "I was trying to have some peace for a moment...I wasn't expecting a nosy cat to come and disturb me!" He found a rock and sharpened his claws on it, leaving scratch marks and producing a horrible sound. His long, sharp claws glistened in the dying sunlight.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 17:06

He hissed. "Nosy?! I was just hunting!" Scratchpaw's claws popped out and left scuff-marks in the dirt.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 18:00

"Why would you come here to hunt? The only thing here is crow food! Are you just saying that you were hunting and actually picking up already dead and diseased prey here?" He asked as he eriily walked over to Scratchpaw, his head slightly turned and his ugly yellow eyes glowing. His claws stayed out and his eyes stayed focused on the other apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 18:44

Scratchpaw hissed and bristled. "Are you blind?! Great StarClan! Rats! Duh!" he stalked closer so they were nose to nose. His claws itched so badly to reach out and claw the other apprentice.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 18:49

Badgerpaw growled "Call me blind one more time and I'll make you blind" His claws dug into the ground and his mouth hung slightly open, showing off his sharp teeth. Badgerpaw was obviously a cat not to mess with.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 18:54

Scratchpaw bared his teeth and raked his claws over one of Badgerpaw's ears. "I'm sick of you!" he growled. "Oh..and one more thing.." he hissed before pinning the apprentice to the ground in a tight grip. "Blind!"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 19:01

Badgerpaw smirked evilly. "You'll regret that!" He hissed before clamping his jaws down onto one of Scratchpaw's front legs that was holding him down. He sunk his teeth in as hard as he could, wanting to draw blood

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 19:11

He screeched and clawed his opponent with razor sharp claws.

Scratchpaw used Front paw strike on Badgerpaw dealing 14 damage and using 10 stamina.

Scratchpaw

HP: 20/20

SP: 70/80

Badgerpaw

HP: 10/20

HP: 80/80

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 5:39

Badgerpaw backed up, in a crouching position. "Do you really want to fight?" He hissed. Badgerpaw didn't wait for a reply, he sprang onto Scratchpaw's back, raking him with his claws out, meanwhile pinning him down to the ground. While in that position, he bent down and talked. "Because I don't want to fight a cat weaker than me!"

Badgerpaw did Leap-and hold using 10 stamina and dealing 14 damage
Scratchpaw can't move for 2 turns

Badgerpaw
Hp: 10/20
Sp: 70/80

Scratchpaw
Hp: 6/20
Sp: 70/80

Last edited by Bloom on Sun 6 Jul 2014 - 5:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 5:39

The member 'Bloom' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

A disgusting hangout Mistpe10
A disgusting hangout Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 8:20

"Fine!" Scratchpaw hissed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A disgusting hangout   A disgusting hangout Empty

Back to top Go down

A disgusting hangout
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next