Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nothing ever happens

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

Nothing ever happens Empty
PostSubject: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 0:59

Muddypaw sat outside beside the entrance to the camp. He didn't know why, but he felt like something or someone was coming. Nothing's happening... As he started to grow impatient, Muddypaw looked behind himself, hoping to see someone. Ugh, why does Shadowclan have to be so boring?

Still don't know how to make topics.

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 1:08

Jaypaw has never really thought of making friends or alliances in his clan he didn't know why but he didn't really bother making friends, but that was when he was a kit he was an apprentice now he thought making friends wouldn't be that bad as he thought. Looking around camp he saw an apprentice he usally saw Around camp. Muddypaw noticing that he was alone Jaypaw walked over "Hey was it Mudpaw or muddypaw?" He questioned him sitting down besides him
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 1:26

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Muddypaw." He looked at the other apprentice for a moment. "Oh, Jaykit... No, you had you're ceremony, right? Jaypaw?" He smiled at jaypaw before he turned back to the entrance. "Were you about to head out?" It wasn't often that Jaypaw said anything to him, well, he never said anything to Muddypaw. He thought it was pretty weird that he just started a conversation for no reason.

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 1:54

Jaypaw nodded his ear twitching "No I wasn't leaving.." He spoke tilting his head a little thinking that maybe muddypaw wanted him to leave "Why do you ask that?" He mewed studying his body movements he had hoped that this wouldn't be weird but he could tell muddypaw was uncomfortable being around jaypaw. Bringing up a different subject so it wouldn't be so awkward "Do you like anyone?" He thought it was a bit random and make muddypaw more uncomfortable he did just start talking to him today after all.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 2:14

Did he really have to explain it? Did he really not know why he asked it? "Well, it's just weird. You never say a word to me, and now you do?" This was weird for Muddypaw. He wasn't usually like this. He was usually cheerful and energetic. Muddypaw looked down at his paws as the subject change. He had at one point liked someone, but it quickly passed for more than one reason. "Nope. Never liked anyone, never will. It doesn't matter how they are as apprentices, they'll grow up and be cruel. I would try and convince you to not become anyone's mate, but you probably already have someone on your mind, right?"

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 2:22

"I'm just trying to make some friends." Jaypaw said calmly a bit suspicious of muddypaw now something seemed to be on his mind. He seemed down muddypaw was one of the cats that made the camp happy but Jaypaw didn't know what it was. A muscle above his eye raised "I'm not really fond of the she-cats here... But why would you convince me out of getting a mate..?" He asked shifting
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 2:41

"Oh is that so? Sorry then, you won't find a friend here." Why was he acting like this? It was just unnatural, but he was sure most cats would be happy about him acting less hyper. "Hm? Then why would you ask something like that?" it seemed a bit weird. He had originally thought Jaypaw was only asking so he could do something to make her mad at him. Maybe he was getting the wrong idea, maybe Jaypaw really was trying to make friends and nothing more. "Well, didn't you hear me? Everyone at some point changes, and becomes terrible. Might as well try to save you, but it's too late."

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 2:52

Jaypaw was taken back at Muddypaws insults he would tackle him right now but he couldn't this cat was his clan mate Jaypaw was a cat who doesn't get mad this easily but this? This made him furious. His fur bristled "Find no friend here huh? " His dark blue gaze flashed digging his claws into the dirt. "We'll I'm sorry you fox-heart and your right cats do turn into terrible things. It doesn't mean you need to be like them either."
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 3:19

"Answer something. Why deny what you really are? You'll know what I mean soon." He turned to Jaypaw, and watched him closely. "You want to fight me? Because I'll be happy to humor you." He was quite confident since he was bigger and older than Jaypaw. "We can go out, and we can fight. Not a word will be spoken about it. The choice is yours." He turned back, anger starting to creep into him as he felt his claws unsheathe a bit. All the while, he spoke calmly as if he wasn't being told any of this.

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 3:35

Jaypaw huffed glaring after muddypaw at least he was more mature by not threatening new apprentice he knew he had to be the smart guy and tell somebody something about his behavior these cats were the ones who always made the other clans think that that shadow clan was bad and evil thinking of an idea to go fight him he'll bring another warrior with him. "Your on muddypaw." He hissed after him feeling his muscles ripple under his pelt, he may be bigger stronger and have more experience then me but I'll make sure he won't want to mess with me again... Jaypaw thought to himself padding off
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 4:31

Muddypaw was kind of surprised. He didn't think Jaypaw would have accepted his offer. He thought Jaypaw would have tried to peacefully solve this. He stared at the other apprentice, to shocked to follow him. Did he actually want to fight Jaypaw? He'd rather not face the consequences of hurting another apprentice, but if he couldn't stop Jaypaw, he would have to deal with it. A frown was placed on his face as he followed the apprentice. I'm not going to lose to someone like this. He was feeling so confident that even if Jaypaw used his claws, Muddypaw wouldn't.

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 6:42

Jaypaw felt a bit guilty he couldn't stop thinking of the battle. How wrong this was if one of us got hurt really bad. Pacing around in the apprentice den Jaypaw tried to think of any idea to stop this he had been hoping that muddypaw would come forward and say that would be no battle it was a mistake he didn't even know why they were battling in the first place. He didn't want to fight at all maybe Jaypaw should start staying away from the others. Even if this battle took place he knew that he was going to teach muddypaw a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 7:01

Muddypaw sat outside of the apprentice's den, waiting for him to come back out. He was getting to nervous to even think now. He didn't want to go through with this at all. Despite how nervous he was on the inside, he still looked calm on the outside. He knew he could beat him, but for some odd reason he was scared. "To be honest, I thought you wouldn't accept my offer." As he spoke, nervousness filled his voice.

OOC: do you want me to post as my warrior before they fight, or just have them fight?

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 7:13

Occ; uh what ever you want but do you want themTo fight?

Ic; jaypaw looked over at muddypaw noticing that he was nervous too, but Jaypaw felt as if it was to late he just wanted to get this over with if he won maybe muddypaw would learn how to respect him and they can become friends that's all he ever wanted just to befriends may be Jaypaw had picked the wrong person to befriends with. "Are we doing this or not.." He growled a bit shakily if Jaypaw doesn't let someone know that he's scared or nervous but it slipped out he was battling a clan mate after all.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 7:43

"Of course we're doing this!" he replied. "Come on, we'll be caught if we stay here." Muddypaw got up, and started to head towards the entrance of the camp. He waited for Jaypaw to follow him. He couldn't admit that he didn't want to go through with it, that would mean that Jaypaw won. Muddypaw hated losing, he couldn't stand it. He grew impatient waiting for Jaypaw to join him. An angered expression covered his face as he waited. He wasn't angry at Jaypaw, well, he was a little. What he was mostly mad about was he had to fight his clan mate who was stupid enough to accept his battle offer.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ever happens   Nothing ever happens Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing ever happens
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: