Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Alive and Alone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Alive and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Alive and Alone   Alive and Alone EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 7:37

Shallowpaw decided he needed some alone time at night when the other cats are sleeping every once and a while. Then, when another cat woke up, he would say he'd been hunting. This was the place where he would go for his alone time. He trotted up to the Great Rock, and hopped on it. "Woah! What a view!" Shallowpaw breathed. He could see everything from here! As he gazed around, he spotted a patch of fireflies. Shallowpaw grinned and hopped off of the rock. He crouched and crawled toward the fireflies. Perfect! Shallowpaw was right next to the bugs getting ready to swat at them, when a twig cracked behind him. I didn't do that! Someone's here! I missed my chance to have fun!

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Alive and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Alone   Alive and Alone EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 8:20

Badgerpaw had been trying to enter Windclan's territory to find his mate, but he decided to give up. He didn't want to get caught. He decided to go to four trees and clear his mind. The Shadowclan tom snuck through the forest as quiet as a leaf floating to the ground in Autumn. Soon, he arrived, but saw what he least suspected. A Riverclan cat was jumping at a group of fireflies. A twig snapped under Badgerpaw's feet. Noticing that his cover was blown, he padded out of the bushes. "Hey, fish breath, what are you doing here?" He asked as he leaped onto the Great rock and settled down.

Alive and Alone Image13

Alive and Alone Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

Alive and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Alone   Alive and Alone EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 8:30

Icepaw padded behind Swallowpaw."What are you doing here?" She asked, trying not to be suspicious herself. "Shouldn't you be asleep." She looked at the Shadow clan cat. " Oh shut it. We're in neutral territory, any cat can be here as long as they're in a clan."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

Alive and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Alone   Alive and Alone EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 9:09

Badgerpaw laughed. "I never said anything about trespassing, I just asked him why he was here...speaking of which, why are you here?" He asked as he eyed the other Riverclan apprentice.

Alive and Alone Image13

Alive and Alone Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

Alive and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Alone   Alive and Alone EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 9:14

"Uhhh... No reason. Hehe." She said nervously. "Just a little stroll before going to bed."

Bloom

Bloom

Alive and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Alone   Alive and Alone EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 9:22

Badgerpaw stared at the apprentice. "If you're going to lie, lie good," He said as he licked down some of his fur that was sticking up. "Never mind." He stretched on his tummy and rolled onto his back, gazing up at the stars. "Wouldn't it be great to be a leader? You could rule a clan! Lead them to battle! Stand upon this rock, every cat looking up at you respectfully! Ah, yes. What a great life that would be!"

Alive and Alone Image13

Alive and Alone Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

Alive and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Alone   Alive and Alone EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 9:29

"I guess... But I would like to be just a deputy. There would be a lot less stress and stuff." She mewed and lied down next to Badgerpaw and Shallowpaw

Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Alive and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Alone   Alive and Alone EmptyMon 7 Jul 2014 - 9:50

Shallowpaw shrugged. "I'm here to have some alone time. Being a leader would be great, I guess."

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Alive and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Alone   Alive and Alone EmptyMon 7 Jul 2014 - 10:51

Badgerpaw laughed and jumped down from the rock. "Whatever. Hey, I gotta roll." Badgerpaw then ran out of fourtrees, heading back to his territory. He hated other cats and didn't feel like talking with them.

Alive and Alone Image13

Alive and Alone Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Alive and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Alone   Alive and Alone EmptyMon 7 Jul 2014 - 17:41

Shallowpaw looked at Icepaw. "What should we talk about?" he asked, sitting down and curling his tail over his paws.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alive and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Alone   Alive and Alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Alive and Alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: