Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 6:16

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather to hear my words!" Reedstar called. More warriors, more paws to help when Greenleaf left them. It seems like they had StarClan's blessing more and more every day. Could the other Clans say the same?

Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 8:17

"Hazelpaw... If only I wasn't such a coward I would say 'I'm proud of you' but it wouldn't feel right because I was never there for them..." He mumbled to himself.

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 2:18

Raggedypaw sat down at the base of the highrock. He wouldn't be surprised if nobody cheered for him when he got his warrior name, nobody seemed to even notice him most of the time. With a sigh he groomed his fur again, just to make sure he looked good when he got his warrior name. Not that anyone would care.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 2:59

Hazelpaw padded out of the apprentices den silently, her bored expression resting on her brother. Softly she nudged his shoulder, giving a sisterly smile to her kin, but it soon faded, she didn't bother to groom herself as she felt as if she could nod off to sleep. But it'd be rude seeing as if she was in the middle of a meeting.
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 3:23

Mudnightsky ran up beside Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw. "Hazelpaw, groom yourself. This is an important day. Please."

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 12:48

The two grandkits who weren't grandkits. Warriors, already? It felt like Hazelpaw had been a kit playing mossball just yesterday. No use waiting. "I, Reedstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Hazelpaw, Raggedypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 13:15

"Yes... I mean I do," Raggedypaw said.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 19:23

grey

grey pls

i forgot all about this why didn't anybody tell me

aaaaaggghhhhghg

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 20:43

OOC: Grey, I know you're here. You're on the chatbox nearly every day. y u do dis

IC: Reedstar nodded. Finally. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Hazelpaw, my apprentice, from this moment you will be known as Hazeleyes. Raggedypaw, you will be known as Raggedypelt. StarClan honors your courage and intelligence, and we welcome you both as full warriors of RiverClan."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: