Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It Might Be Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 9:08

Shallowpaw padded through the territory, trying to clear his head. He was thinking about a she-cat all night. The apprentice was thinking about asking her if she wanted to take a walk with him to talk, but he chickened out. Shallowpaw was scared that she wouldn't like him.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 9:17

Shimmerpaw had been hunting when she smelled a very familiar scent. "Shallowpaw!" His name filled her with joy. She ran after the scent, hoping to find him. She soon saw a glimpse of his pelt. "Shallowpaw, wait up!" She yelled as she raced after him.

It Might Be Love Image13

It Might Be Love Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 9:25

Shallowpaw froze. "H-hi Shimmerpaw! I-i was just - D-do you want to take a w-walk with me?" he stuttered. His heart pounded and found its way to Shallowpaw's throat. Almost unconsiously, he brushed against her pelt, craving the warmth and the electric feeling it created.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 9:32

Shimmerpaw froze when Shallowpaw brushed against her pelt. She loved the feel of comfort and warmness that bursted in her heart when she was touching or at least around Shallowpaw. "Yes, Shallowpaw. I would love to go on a walk with you," she said, a bit shyly. She wrapped her tail around Shallowpaw's and rubbed her muzzle agains his fur, drinking in his lovely smell.

It Might Be Love Image13

It Might Be Love Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 14:08

Shallowpaw felt his heart speed up. "Great, because I think we both know we have to discuss something," he purred.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 14:15

Shimmerpaw nodded her head, hoping Shallowpaw was thinking what she was thinking. She started to walk at a slow pace.

It Might Be Love Image13

It Might Be Love Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 14:25

Shallowpaw's face became serious. 'Please don't turn me down!' He begged silently. "I know you like me and you know I like you... so do you...want to become mates?"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 14:31

Shimmerpaw's fur prickled at the word "mates". A warm smile grew on her face as a feeling exploded in her stomach that was so great, she couldn't explain it. "Shallowpaw, why would I ever turn you down? Of course I want to become mates!" She felt so happy and joyful, she was about to jump up and down and run around.

It Might Be Love Image13

It Might Be Love Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 14:39

Something exploded in Shallowpaw and he dashed toward his new mate. "Should we tell anybody, or wait until we're warriors?"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 14:54

Shimmerpaw thought about a hidden romance. It could be fun! Sneaking out of camp so that we could love each other without any other cat knowing! But it would also be hard..."I think we should wait just a little and tell people once we are ready to," Shimmerpaw said, thinking of sneaking out together in the middle of night. She sighed happily and licked Shallowpaw's cheek. "I mean, nobody else is our friend that should know really...except for Midnightsky..." The memory from when Shallowpaw and Shimmerpaw were kits flashed in her mind. "But we could tell him if you want to"

It Might Be Love Image13

It Might Be Love Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 18:34

He shrugged. "Okay, I guess Midnightsky could know. Anything is okay as long as we're together!" Shallowpaw purred.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 4:14

Shimmerpaw smiled. "Oh Shallowpaw," She said happily. "Your so sweet. That's what I love about you!"

It Might Be Love Image13

It Might Be Love Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 12:23

Shallowpaw grinned. "Thanks! I may be sweet, but your sweeter!" He nuzzled her fur.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 13:54

Shimmerpaw lightly laughed. "I think we should be heading back to camp soon, it's getting dark...and the other cats might be wondering were we are," Shimmerpaw said as she stared into Shallowpaw's beautiful eyes.

It Might Be Love Image13

It Might Be Love Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 12:14

Shallowpaw looked at Shimmerpaw and purred. She was just too darn beautiful!

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It Might Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Might Be Love   It Might Be Love Empty

Back to top Go down

It Might Be Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: